The NFL can go to hell

Pretty simple solution, if you do not like it, do not watch the NFL. The POTUS has no business sticking his nose into a private business.

The kneelers made a political statement, the league supported them, The POTUS has plenty of business calling them out on their vile bullshit.

Their behavior is indefensible.

Which is why you lefties try so hard to distract from it.

I agree with the kneelers.

I think the kneelers are idiots, but by god I will defend their rights to be so till the day that I die.

You know they play what a game a week, and they are being used to stand at attention to the flag, better to let them stay in the dugouts. I'd hate to have to stand at attention one a week to the flag, Politics should not be in sports. Bad enough to have the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag in schools.

not to be a nit picker, but they do not have dugouts in football, that is a baseball thing.

I am not really sure what is wrong with the pledge of allegiance.

This is why we stand...

DJ4kf-vWAAAJhKr.jpg:large

Although this is the saddest picture I believe I've ever seen, thank you for sharing it with us.

Its a staged pic.

STFU.

Pretty simple solution, if you do not like it, do not watch the NFL. The POTUS has no business sticking his nose into a private business.

The kneelers made a political statement, the league supported them, The POTUS has plenty of business calling them out on their vile bullshit.

I think the kneelers are idiots, but by god I will defend their rights to be so till the day that I die.

You know they play what a game a week, and they are being used to stand at attention to the flag, better to let them stay in the dugouts. I'd hate to have to stand at attention one a week to the flag, Politics should not be in sports. Bad enough to have the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag in schools.

not to be a nit picker, but they do not have dugouts in football, that is a baseball thing.

I am not really sure what is wrong with the pledge of allegiance.

Whatever they call it. Locker rooms.:)

they have the right, but I'll mock them and attack them for two things

putting politics into football
and promoting BLM thugs......

This is why we stand...

Although this is the saddest picture I believe I've ever seen, thank you for sharing it with us.

Its a staged pic.

STFU.

No, its a staged picture. We are in wars we have no right to be in. They are protecting the oil men and after minerals. We do not fight for inhumane reasons. Besides there is no room for being anti racial in the military. We have not even been attacked for 18 years, but we protect Israel and SA.

This is why we stand...

Its a staged pic.

STFU.

No, its a staged picture. We are in wars we have no right to be in.
Staged how?
it's someone that lost a loved one lying with their daughter and someone took a photo......technically staged, but I think you mean for a different reason...what would it be?

This is why we stand...

Its a staged pic.

STFU.

No, its a staged picture. We are in wars we have no right to be in. They are protecting the oil men and after minerals. We do not fight for human reasons. Besides there is no room for being anti racial in the military.
Tell Obama....

and what does this have to do with race?

you supported Bill Clinton.....the biggest bullshiter around and draft dodger..so STFU.

Tell the above to your equally fucked up O/Poster........The very "best defense' of your orange clown is ALWAYS an attack on Clinton, correct????............LOL

(BTW, did Bill Clinton claim that he should get the Medal of Honor for having sex and avoiding the draft????..............Yes or fucking No?................lol)

Nat is 100% correct, Clinton never claimed the medal of honor for sex, as a matter of fact, he claimed, "I never had sex with that woman!"

This is why we stand...

Its a staged pic.

STFU.

No, its a staged picture. We are in wars we have no right to be in. They are protecting the oil men and after minerals. We do not fight for human reasons. Besides there is no room for being anti racial in the military.
Tell Obama....

The kneelers were about white police getting off when shooting unarmed black men.

This is why we stand...

Its a staged pic.

STFU.

No, its a staged picture. We are in wars we have no right to be in. They are protecting the oil men and after minerals. We do not fight for inhumane reasons. Besides there is no room for being anti racial in the military. We have not even been attacked for 18 years, but we protect Israel and SA.

OMG, it's an innocent pic...
do you guys every not see politics? in anything?

Its a staged pic.

STFU.

Tell Obama....

The kneelers were about white police getting off when shooting unarmed black men.

ok but that has noting to do with the pic or the military
And they get off when shooting unarmed white men...what's your point?

You are a hideous individual...

This is why we stand...

Its a staged pic.

STFU.

No, its a staged picture.

You keep saying that. Proof?

You can tell a staged pic when you see it and with the writing on it. Hundreds of people have been maimed and died due to wars and for what, oil and to help Israel and SA. I can see a war when we are attacked but we do not police the world. Who do we think we are.

Such a statement would carry a lot more weight from someone that did not use daddy's money to get out of being in the military.

Trump is CIC and serving the American people for no pay, you?

No pay! What a rube! He makes more money off of one golf trip to his properties than his annual salary that he so boastfully gives away.

As for me, I got paid when I was serving the American people for 20 years in the Corps.

How about you?
:cuckoo:

The NFL Owners and Commissioners are a bunch of prideful 'deniers':

1. 'The decline in attendance / viewing has nothing to do with kneeling...lalalala..."

Yeah, how is that working out for you.

2. 'Even if it does, players have a right to overshadow the game / NFL with political propaganda / rhetoric / messages, and instead of focusing on the game and delivering an awesome product free of political distraction we will stand by our players, lettig to do what they want'.

Good for you. Again, how is that working out for you?
If you don’t like players kneeling don’t turn on the fucking game or look away while they do it.
All you stupid mfers are only taking up this stupid cause because your fuhrer told you to.
Sheep.
Baaaaaaaaaaaa Mr Sheep.

I don't
I still watch college ball....
Nothing to do with the sheep, I did it after Kapernick pulled it last year.....haven't seen an NFL game since......

sorry no one told me to boycott......it's disrespectful and putting politics into stuff it shouldn't be in.
So you think you should get to choose where people exercise their first amendment rights.
Hmmmm
It doesn’t work that way.
I remember when the right thought the Constitution was sacred but that all changed after the fraud in chief wiped his ass with the document. .

Forum List

Back