The NFL can go to hell

I’m totally on the side of the NFL kneelers.
Unarmed black men getting gunned down by police is a national disgrace.
It SHOULD NOT be happening.

To use a peaceful way to bring this issue to America is a commendable thing.

I’ll also add this point. All the Trump whores that claim to be so offended by a peaceful protest, a big part of that is because the players are black. My own brother in law who worships Trump even admitted it to me.

Another intimidated cracker trying to buddy-up to animals who'd cut your throat and rape your grandmother. I'm all for cops blowing away street trash who attack them and innocents. Why warehouse them for 30 years on our dime? The black players who kneel for the anthem should be drafted and sent to Afghanistan.....let em wear their bling out on patrol....easier for Terry to draw a bead on them.

Stupid thread. Trying to tug at our heartstrings to make excuses for being against the 1st amendment.
Despicable.

What far more despicable are those who dishonor their fallen protectors by refusing to stand during the National Anthem.

"Despicable" isn't even enough to describe them.
I'm retired military and I don't spend a moment of my time getting all hot and bothered over some guys kneeling during the Anthem.

Your fake outrage is transparent and pathetic.

I'm retired military and I don't spend a moment of my time getting all hot and bothered over some guys kneeling during the Anthem.

What was your outfit and MOS? I expect a reply within a minute, two at most.

To use a peaceful way to bring this issue to America is a commendable thing.

I’ll also add this point. All the Trump whores that claim to be so offended by a peaceful protest, a big part of that is because the players are black. My own brother in law who worships Trump even admitted it to me.

And yet, black men being gunned down by other black men isn't a "national disgrace"? I never hear of any concerns from the left about that, and I take your silence as a sign of tacit apathy.

Just how many black people do you think the police have had to put down, I mean compared to the number who have been shot and killed by other black folks? Very few to be truthful about it, and there is no national epidemic of black people being "gunned down" by the police.

If those shithead kneelers wanted to make a statement, they should be be making a statement about the disproportionate number of blacks being murdered by other blacks, not disrespecting the flag, the National Anthem, out troops, and our President.

But they don't: They go for the lowest hanging fruit on the tree.

Last edited:
Do you think kneeling football players are kneeling to disrespect the troops? Here's a hint: they are kneeling to protest police brutality. It has nothing to do with the troops.

Just because you think otherwise does not make it so.

Where in the Star Spangled Banner does it mention anything about the police?
The Star Spangled Banner is the medium for protests, not the target of protests.

Such a statement would carry a lot more weight from someone that did not use daddy's money to get out of being in the military.

Trump is CIC and serving the American people for no pay, you?

No pay! What a rube! He makes more money off of one golf trip to his properties than his annual salary that he so boastfully gives away.

As for me, I got paid when I was serving the American people for 20 years in the Corps.

How about you?
:cuckoo:

yep, I am crazy for thinking you might have served your country. My bad

What was your outfit and MOS? I expect a reply within a minute, two at most.

He if is retied had way more than one "outfit' you fucking moron. you are just parroting words you heard on TV and do not even know what they mean.

Do you think kneeling football players are kneeling to disrespect the troops? Here's a hint: they are kneeling to protest police brutality. It has nothing to do with the troops.

Just because you think otherwise does not make it so.

Where in the Star Spangled Banner does it mention anything about the police?
The Star Spangled Banner is the medium for protests, not the target of protests.

What the hell gobbledygook is that? Why then would they wait to perform their monkeyshines during the National Anthem? Why not sometime later?

He if is retied had way more than one "outfit' you fucking moron. you are just parroting words you heard on TV and do not even know what they mean.

Hey tinkerbelle, I'm retired First Cav, AC/AM, Vietnam '67-'68....MOS 11F40...now how about you pull that dick out of your mouth and STFU.

you happen to be the fake,

And you happen to be a dickless pygmy dwarf with tits for ears.
lol.gif

Such a statement would carry a lot more weight from someone that did not use daddy's money to get out of being in the military.

No pay! What a rube! He makes more money off of one golf trip to his properties than his annual salary that he so boastfully gives away.

As for me, I got paid when I was serving the American people for 20 years in the Corps.

How about you?

Oh you are bat shit crazy lib, somewhere out there beyond Mars. :cuckoo:

Hey tinkerbelle, I'm retired First Cav, AC/AM, Vietnam '67-'68....MOS 11F40...now how about you pull that dick out of your mouth and STFU.

So you did 20 plus years and spent it all in the same outfit? I am calling bullshit.

I’m retired Marine and in 20 years was assigned to 8 different units

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How about you?

As a former Marine Corpsman, I would have expected you to have more understanding for the motto "Semper fidelis", and the significance of how it represents the dedication and loyalty that individual Marines have for 'Corps and Country'.

How any former corpsman could not be disgusted with the display NFL players are putting on during the National Anthem is beyond me.

Even the Rifleman's Creed states "...Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!"

How can it possibly be that someone such as yourself, doesn't find the NFL player's antics an atrocity and disrespectful to everything you served for?

So you did 20 plus years and spent it all in the same outfit? I am calling bullshit.

I’m retired Marine and in 20 years was assigned to 8 different units

Nah, you're a moron wanna-be who never got through boot camp and we both know it.

Forum List

Back