The Nightmare Returns!

As I sit here and post right now TEN UNITED STATES NAVAL PERSONAL have been captured and their two ships taken by the country of Iran.

You remember those fine folks Obama JUST gave nukes to and left BEHIND FOUR United States CITIZENS.

This IS BULLSHIT folks PURE BULLSHIT.
10 U.S. sailors in Iranian custody - CNNPolitics.com

NUKE MECCA.
#1...they may have drifted into Iranian waters accidently. If so, are you saying that the Iranians are not allowed to deal with people who cross into their territorial waters?
#2... for someone who supposedly has an IQ of 214, you don't seem to know that Mecca isn't in Iran.
I KNOW where Mecca is. They say its a war of religion. Okay, well if I want to hit THAT religion I hit Mecca FIRST. Its the head of the snake.
Get hitting yourself, DarkFury. Oh, it's your inner fury that is hitting you?

angels-god-dirty-work-angels-hammy-religion-1335123591.jpg

JakeAss never fails to ...make a JakeAss out of himself!
Yeah, no matter how this goes and no matter how long it takes this hurts him and his islamic buddies. Democrat policy failures are starting to catch up numbers wise to Clinton numbers and that is a bad thing.

More people will come away from this HATING
Clinton
Obama
Islam
Democrats

His day is about over.

As I sit here and post right now TEN UNITED STATES NAVAL PERSONAL have been captured and their two ships taken by the country of Iran.

You remember those fine folks Obama JUST gave nukes to and left BEHIND FOUR United States CITIZENS.

NUKE MECCA.
they strayed into Iranian waters dorkfuzzlenutzIQ214

NUKE MECCA.
#1...they may have drifted into Iranian waters accidently. If so, are you saying that the Iranians are not allowed to deal with people who cross into their territorial waters?
#2... for someone who supposedly has an IQ of 214, you don't seem to know that Mecca isn't in Iran.
I KNOW where Mecca is. They say its a war of religion. Okay, well if I want to hit THAT religion I hit Mecca FIRST. Its the head of the snake.

Vigilante the board loser returns for some more bitch slapping.

Good. DarkFury is OK but Vigilante is the one we enjoy pounding into the ground.

Vigi, you want to nuke Mecca?

Vigi, you going to let the Iranian navy enter American waters unchallenged?

Vigi, you are spiritual cousins with Baiamonte and DarkFury, right?

The nightmare returns for Vigilante.

Preview

The JakeAss Jawboning...again!

images

Vigilante the board loser returns for some more bitch slapping.

Good. DarkFury is OK but Vigilante is the one we enjoy pounding into the ground.

Vigi, you want to nuke Mecca?

Vigi, you going to let the Iranian navy enter American waters unchallenged?

Vigi, you are spiritual cousins with Baiamonte and DarkFury, right?

The JakeAss Jawboning...again!

images

The nightmare returns for Vigilante.

Preview

NUKE MECCA.
I would give them FOUR HOURS to return EVERYTHING or airfuel bomb them GONE!

Yup, our navy got inside the coastal waters of a sovereign nation and DarkFury wants to nuke Mecca, which he thinks is in Iran.

Turns out a vessel lost power, drifted into Iranian waters, and they are waiting until morning to tow them back into international waters. My, how people are quick to overreact.

NUKE MECCA.

You realize that your whole 'gave nukes' and 'bomb mecca' horseshit is just insane jibber jabber, right?

According to reports Obama will not address it tonight.

Also, there are questions of if the sailors are released, whether the vessels will be.

NUKE MECCA.
I would give them FOUR HOURS to return EVERYTHING or airfuel bomb them GONE!
Yeah...you're such a bad ass. :lmao:

Also, if one vessel was disabled, and it supposedly drifted 1 mile into Iranian water, according to Iran, would the Navy send in the other vessel without first contacting Iran? Naval protocal surely would not allow such a thing. And why was all contact with the vessels lost, without any distress signals. Something does not add up, at all.

Also, if one vessel was disabled, and it supposedly drifted 1 mile into Iranian water, according to Iran, would the Navy send in the other vessel without first contacting Iran? Naval protocal surely would not allow such a thing. And why was all contact with the vessels lost, without any distress signals. Something does not add up, at all.

Crickets from the Pro Muslim Terrorist crowd!!!!

It's amazing how some relatively intelligent human beings debase themselves by reverting to 'toddlerhood' when they can't think of anything else to say thereby revealing themselves for the blood engorged mosquito they really are, especially when they provide a bigger 'SPLAT'

just sayin
bravo!

You are going to fit right in when we go mob handed, like we are now.

I don't 'fit' in with any mob of any kind, so that 'we' you speak of must include the proverbial mouse in your pocket.

Clinton
Obama
Islam
Democrats

His day is about over.

I'm not sure I see the problem here? :lol: But on a more serious note.....

1. Clinton-She's been dropping in the polls so fast it's making everyone's head spin. She's out and nobody really cares

2. Obama-being hated isn't anything new to him, so no biggy

As for 3. Islam & 4. Democrats........well I really dislike stereotyping groups of people and declaring such a strong emotion based on their race, religion, or political leanings just because of a nasty few. Not all Muslims and Democrats are terrorists.

NUKE MECCA.

Yeah, no matter how this goes and no matter how long it takes this hurts him and his islamic buddies. Democrat policy failures are starting to catch up numbers wise to Clinton numbers and that is a bad thing.

Clinton
Obama
Islam
Democrats

His day is about over.
Nope. Twitter is full of gushing dems thanking him and yelling for Hillary.

I've been reading that Iran claims they were "snooping". Hence, no radio contact. Problem is...they got busted.

It's amazing how some relatively intelligent human beings debase themselves by reverting to 'toddlerhood' when they can't think of anything else to say thereby revealing themselves for the blood engorged mosquito they really are, especially when they provide a bigger 'SPLAT'

just sayin
bravo! You are going to fit right in when we go mob handed, like we are now.
I don't 'fit' in with any mob of any kind, so that 'we' you speak of must include the proverbial mouse in your pocket.
Nah, you are nothing new, just a better version of the attack do. There are plenty bigger ones here than you.

Forum List

Back