The Nightmare Returns!

It's amazing how some relatively intelligent human beings debase themselves by reverting to 'toddlerhood' when they can't think of anything else to say thereby revealing themselves for the blood engorged mosquito they really are, especially when they provide a bigger 'SPLAT'

just sayin
bravo! You are going to fit right in when we go mob handed, like we are now.
I don't 'fit' in with any mob of any kind, so that 'we' you speak of must include the proverbial mouse in your pocket.
Nah, you are nothing new, just a better version of the attack do. There are plenty bigger ones here than you.

I have no problem being the new little kid on the block, and I'm not in any competition for the biggest either. I learned real quick about how this crowd gathers to pick apart the newbie like sharks for the kill. I have no desire to fight anyone, but I don't back down either. I will comment when & how I determine fit to do so. My original post you've been quoting wasn't directed at you, so back off. Sheesh

Open board, samurai.

You should not back down.
Look at YOUR number of messages VS approval numbers. They are dismal as you are the site fool. J.A.N. has not been here 1/100th of the time you have and their approval ratings are FAR better.

Bottom line you ARE a NOBODY. Deal with it.

My approval ratings are great, df, because I have been taking incoming from the far right since the first day, and all you folks can do is cry.

You and Vigilante are paid posters, and you still get beat down regularly.

You are losers, on the far right, and you will always be losers.

My approval ratings are great, df, because I have been taking incoming from the far right since the first day, and all you folks can do is cry.

You and Vigilante are paid posters, and you still get beat down regularly.

You are losers, on the far right, and you will always be losers.
You must use common core math because your numbers suck.

DF admits by omission that he is a paid poster.

And DF ducks me whenever he can, because he ends up getting the worst of it.

:lol: Sux, I know, DF, but there it is.

Alright you two, enough is enough! There is too much fighting on this board as it is. In some long forgotten famous words ' Can't we all just get along?' Yeah I know THAT is not going to happen. It might help if JS changed his name to Snarkey & be done with it

Wait a second...do people actually care about their ratings? :lol:

The far right very much care about their ratings since they got their collective ass kicked over neg rep.

Just a question to the thread: Is there like some bylaw among conservatives that they have to absolutely shit their pants over *everything*? I mean, the 'nightmare returns'?

This isn't a batman sequel guys. The sky isn't falling. And you can use toilets if you need to go to the bathroom.

Every member of the far right are HS failed actors.

They are all drama queens.

730527.jpg

Future GOP party leader?

Not at all, but a future far right comic con seminar leader, perhaps, being told he does not know nothing. Looks like TemplarKormac.

Open board, samurai.

Look at YOUR number of messages VS approval numbers. They are dismal as you are the site fool. J.A.N. has not been here 1/100th of the time you have and their approval ratings are FAR better.

This is priceless....Our board genius (IQ of 214) lives for a message board approval rating. Real life doesn't hold much appeal for you, does it?

As I sit here and post right now TEN UNITED STATES NAVAL PERSONAL have been captured and their two ships taken by the country of Iran.

You remember those fine folks Obama JUST gave nukes to and left BEHIND FOUR United States CITIZENS.

This IS BULLSHIT folks PURE BULLSHIT.
10 U.S. sailors in Iranian custody - CNNPolitics.com

NUKE MECCA.

You must be very disappointed with the actual outcome.

As I sit here and post right now TEN UNITED STATES NAVAL PERSONAL have been captured and their two ships taken by the country of Iran.

You remember those fine folks Obama JUST gave nukes to and left BEHIND FOUR United States CITIZENS.

NUKE MECCA.

Well, he didn't get to nuke anything or murder millions. So, probably.

NUKE MECCA.

No. I am damn happy about it but it clearly an unexpected outcome.

DF is a dork in every way every day.

Of course there immediate release was expected.

Open board, samurai.

This is priceless....Our board genius (IQ of 214) lives for a message board approval rating. Real life doesn't hold much appeal for you, does it?
He wants to pick on a NEW member let him try me. I'm newer then him.

Forum List

Back