The Nightmare Returns!

I'd wait to see what's going on. They may have strayed into territorial waters.
I concur...lets wait to get official word. It looks like they wandered into Irans waters, were picked up, Iran knew it was a mistake and will release. We'll see
I'm sorry CK but we are going to disagree civil yes but FIRM.
You do NOT take my gawdamn ships ANYWHERE. I DON'T care if I park them in your back yard. MY boys MY ship got MY backing ANYWHERE.

I would so help me God give them FOUR HOURS to return EVERYTHING or airfuel bomb the sh8t out of them. FOUR HOURS.
So...you have no problems with the Russians or the Chinese or the North Koreans sailing their ships into U.S. Territorial waters?

You are a blithering idiot who knows nothing about international law.

One wonders how they got so off course. One also wonders why they weren't blown out of the water to begin with...but weren't. Would we allow japanese subs anywhere near pearl harbor or would we seize it without destroying them first?
I reacted without thinking. I'm probably not the only one that did that.

So now..we wait til the morning to see what happens next. THEN we can react.

As I sit here and post right now TEN UNITED STATES NAVAL PERSONAL have been captured and their two ships taken by the country of Iran.

You remember those fine folks Obama JUST gave nukes to and left BEHIND FOUR United States CITIZENS.

This IS BULLSHIT folks PURE BULLSHIT.
10 U.S. sailors in Iranian custody - CNNPolitics.com

NUKE MECCA.
#1...they may have drifted into Iranian waters accidently. If so, are you saying that the Iranians are not allowed to deal with people who cross into their territorial waters?
#2... for someone who supposedly has an IQ of 214, you don't seem to know that Mecca isn't in Iran.
I KNOW where Mecca is. They say its a war of religion. Okay, well if I want to hit THAT religion I hit Mecca FIRST. Its the head of the snake.

And if they are NOT released...is this a damn good excuse for .....well..never mind. Conspiracy stuff is floating around in my head now.

It's safer down here

o-OSTRICH-IN-THE-SAND-facebook.jpg

One wonders how they got so off course. One also wonders why they weren't blown out of the water to begin with...but weren't. Would we allow japanese subs anywhere near pearl harbor or would we seize it without destroying them first?
I reacted without thinking. I'm probably not the only one that did that.

So now..we wait til the morning to see what happens next. THEN we can react.
From what I've heard it sounds like one vessel lost power and drifted into territorial waters. Amen to them not "shooting first and asking questions later".

As I sit here and post right now TEN UNITED STATES NAVAL PERSONAL have been captured and their two ships taken by the country of Iran.

You remember those fine folks Obama JUST gave nukes to and left BEHIND FOUR United States CITIZENS.

NUKE MECCA.
#1...they may have drifted into Iranian waters accidently. If so, are you saying that the Iranians are not allowed to deal with people who cross into their territorial waters?
#2... for someone who supposedly has an IQ of 214, you don't seem to know that Mecca isn't in Iran.
I KNOW where Mecca is. They say its a war of religion. Okay, well if I want to hit THAT religion I hit Mecca FIRST. Its the head of the snake.
You are a blithering idiot. There's no denying that.

It's amazing how some relatively intelligent human beings debase themselves by reverting to 'toddlerhood' when they can't think of anything else to say thereby revealing themselves for the blood engorged mosquito they really are, especially when they provide a bigger 'SPLAT'

just sayin

NUKE MECCA.
Get hitting yourself, DarkFury. Oh, it's your inner fury that is hitting you?

angels-god-dirty-work-angels-hammy-religion-1335123591.jpg

It's amazing how some relatively intelligent human beings debase themselves by reverting to 'toddlerhood' when they can't think of anything else to say thereby revealing themselves for the blood engorged mosquito they really are, especially when they provide a bigger 'SPLAT'

just sayin
bravo!

You are going to fit right in when we go mob handed, like we are now.

NUKE MECCA.

JakeAss never fails to ...make a JakeAss out of himself!

NUKE MECCA.

JakeAss never fails to ...make a JakeAss out of himself!
Vigilante the board loser returns for some more bitch slapping.

Good. DarkFury is OK but Vigilante is the one we enjoy pounding into the ground.

Vigi, you want to nuke Mecca?

Vigi, you going to let the Iranian navy enter American waters unchallenged?

Vigi, you are spiritual cousins with Baiamonte and DarkFury, right?

The nightmare returns for Vigilante.

Preview

Forum List

Back