The Notorious “catch and kill" campaign: Turning the National Enquirer into an arm of Trump's 2016 presidential campaign

"And when Trump said "no collusion, no obstruction", Mueller refuted him." - Fort Fun Indiana

This started with your claim: He never said "he didn't evaluate collusion"

that's a lie

“We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term,” Mueller added
No, it started with FFI in post #151 and his "mountain of ties" that Mueller supposedly found.

In post #159 I said BS, and quoted Mueller's report.

Post #161, FFI made the claim about evaluating collusion.

"And what he actually said was that they didn't find enough evidence to charge anyone with a criminal conspiracy. He explicitly said he did not evaluate collusion."

I was talking about Mueller's actual report, not some later interview. You guys try to conflate the matter whenever you are proven wrong, which is what you are doing now.

Mueller's report stated that they did not find any evidence of any US person conspiring or coordinating with the Russians during the 2016 election. That is the official record of the DOJ.

You guys can invent any excuse or justification for your ignorance that pleases you. The rest of us don't have to buy into your delusions.

When Mueller put out that report, he described "contacts" from the Trump campaign- Popadopolous, Page, Manafort, Trump Tower Mtg. etc. We didn't know then what we learned later from Durham investigation of the investigators- that those contacts were either unrelated to Trump's campaign (Manafort, Page) or were setup by the investigators in an entrapment scheme(Popadopolous, Trump Tower Mtg).

Last edited:
Yep. But people in and around Trump's campaign got prosecuted for dealing with Russian agents.

We all know Trump was and probably still is a Russian Dupe.

Trump's campaign manager was sent to prison. That is a YUGE deal. Trump's personal lawyer and the CFO of his family business have been sent to prison.
They did? Gotta link?

What people? Give us a name. Show us the transcript.

You are claiming to know Pecker's and Cohen's testimony, where did you come across these sworn statements?
Some troll resurrected a sock from 2008 is my guess

No money involved? Even better.

Provide the statute that makes it illegal for some guys to get together and decide not to run a story, Moron.

You're fucked in the head, Dumbfuck. As always. Yes, there was money involved. $150,000. Exceeded the legal amount an individual can give a candidate.

106.011 (5)(a)]/url] A gift, subscription, conveyance, deposit, loan, payment, or distribution of money or anything of value, including contributions in kind having an attributable monetary value in any form, made for the purpose of influencing the results of an election or making an electioneering communication.

1713921627234.gif

Your story keeps changing, Simp.

That happens when all you do is lie.

You have that backwards, Dumbfuck. Pecker, working with Cohen who was working with Trump decided to kill the story before ever paying a dime. Pecker avoided prosecution by making a deal which gave him immunity in exchange for being a witness against Trump.

Hitlery paid her law firm a million dollars to produce fake Russian disinformation influence an election, Simp.

Always fun to expose Dimtard hypocrisy. :banana: :banana: :banana:

And there's audio of Trump and Cohen conspiring how to pay Pecker.
So? Still waiting for one of you clowns to show us the statute violated by purchasing the rights to a story, and then not running the story.

Sux to be you, Moron.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hitlery paid her law firm a million dollars to produce fake Russian disinformation influence an election, Simp.

Always fun to expose Dimtard hypocrisy. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Liar. She paid her law firm to provide her legal assistance for the election. So not hypocrisy on my part; but ignorance on yours.

Liar. She paid her law firm to provide her legal assistance for the election. So not hypocrisy on my part; but ignorance on yours.
So you admit her payments for the fake Russian dossier was intended to influence the election.

Hmmmm….

You lose again, Moron.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

So you admit her payments for the fake Russian dossier was intended to influence the election.

Hmmmm….

You lose again, Moron.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yeah, mine may have also. So what? That's still not evidence that she, or I, were involved with Perkins Coie hiring a U.S. research firm, no less involved with a hiring a Brit.

Your citation is completely irrelevant to this case. It's just the definition of a campaign contribution in Florida State law.

These NDA's were never money given to the Trump campaign, or an in-kind donation. Trump covered all the expenses, and paid Cohen to make the arrangements (doubling it and adding another 50K to cover the taxes and Cohen's fees).

There wasn't anything illegal about it. The National Enquirer had the same arrangement with various other celebrities as well.

Cohen made the plea deal under duress- the bank fraud charge alone carried a 30-year sentence.

The theory of the NDA as a campaign contribution was never tested in court (and I doubt the biased judge in this case will allow it now).

Forum List

Back