The NRA is doing it wrong

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
The NRA is doing it wrong with Crooked Hillary.

Instead of spending money to defeat the filthy ass bitch they should do like all the other special interest groups and buy her off. She is for sale so why not just buy her?

Trump kicked her ass with his Chicago answer, whereby Chicago has the strictest gun laws and the most gun violence. No need to give the bitch any money, the sheiks are overpaying her already.

Trump kicked her ass with his Chicago answer, whereby Chicago has the strictest gun laws and the most gun violence. No need to give the bitch any money, the sheiks are overpaying her already.
Sorry fella, but Chicago does NOT have the strictest gun laws and most gun violence. Why not look up some facts?

Instead of spending money to defeat the filthy ass bitch they should do like all the other special interest groups and buy her off. She is for sale so why not just buy her?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I don't think that she can be bought off on the Gun issue . She and the dems , lefties , muslims , immigrants , many rino republicans want the Americans neutered Flash !!

Chicago is smack dab in the middle of the Mid West where there are lax gun laws.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I don't think that she can be bought off on the Gun issue . She and the dems , lefties , muslims , immigrants want the Americans neutered Flash !!
What good are your guns going to do for you, tough guy? Plan to take on the government with your pea shooter??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I don't think that she can be bought off on the Gun issue . She and the dems , lefties , muslims , immigrants want the Americans neutered Flash !!
What good are your guns going to do for you, tough guy? Plan to take on the government with your pea shooter??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- just reread my post , see my answer BBen .

Wrong.

References to gun crime in Chicago fail as a confusion of correlation and causation fallacy.

Firearms are easily brought into the City from other jurisdictions having nothing to do with the gun laws of Chicago, its police force, or the City’s elected officials.

And it’s typical of Trump and others on the reprehensible right to attempt to exploit the tragedy of gun deaths in Chicago for some perceived partisan gain.

Sorry fella, but Chicago does NOT have the strictest gun laws and most gun violence. Why not look up some facts?

How about these facts Moon Bat?

HeyJackass!

Illustrating Chicago Values

October to Date

Shot & Killed: 44
Shot & Wounded: 252
Total Shot: 296
Total Homicides: 46

Week in Progress (10/16 – 10/22)

Shot & Killed: 11
Shot & Wounded: 68
Total Shot: 79
Total Homicides: 11

Year to Date

Shot & Killed: 551
Shot & Wounded: 3006
Total Shot: 3557
Total Homicides: 616

HeyJackass!

October to Date

Year to Date

Help me here, your point is?
1. Too many guns?
2. Too easy to buy guns?
3. Too easy to obtain guns?

[

The "good" my firearms do is to provide recreational activity. If you don't like shooting sports then don't buy a firearm. Nobody will force you to. Just shut the fuck up about what I do.

The firearms also provide a protection against those that would harm me and my family. If you are a little chickenshit and don't want to protect your family then so be it but just shut the fuck up about me taking personal responsibility for my safety.

A far as the relation being being the right to keep and bear arms and the filthy ass government I'll let George Washington explain it to you Moon Bat.

iu

[

The "good" my firearms do is to provide recreational activity. If you don't like shooting sports then don't buy a firearm. Nobody will force you to. Just shut the fuck up about what I do.

The firearms also provide a protection against those that would harm me and my family. If you are a little chickenshit and don't want to protect your family then so be it but just shut the fuck up about me taking personal responsibility for my safety.

A far as the relation being being the right to keep and bear arms and the filthy ass government I'll let George Washington explain it to you Moon Bat.

iu
[/QUOT
Its your choice, just not mine. I have lived a long time without a weapon and don't need one now

HeyJackass!

October to Date

Year to Date

1. Too many guns?
2. Too easy to buy guns?

The point Moon Bat that is in Democrat controlled Chicago with very tough firearm regulations the gun laws do absolutely nothing to stop murders. Lots of murders.

It doesn't surprise me that you Moon Bats are too stupid to understand that.

HeyJackass!

October to Date

Year to Date

1. Too many guns?
2. Too easy to buy guns?

The point Moon Bat that is in Democrat controlled Chicago with very tough firearm regulations the gun laws do absolutely nothing to stop murders. Lots of murders.

It doesn't surprise me that you Moon Bats are too stupid to understand that.
Einstein, lets make this simple for you. Gun laws in any jurisdiction mean nothing. Just like Chicago where all you need to do is drive a few miles out of town and bring home all the weapons you want.

[

Its your choice, just not mine. I have lived a long time without a weapon and don't need one now

That is fine Moon Bat. Nobody is forcing you to own a firearm if you don't want to own one or don't have the courage to take personal responsibility for your safety.

Just shut the fuck up about me owing one and stay the hell out of trying to restrict my Constitutional rights.

[

That is fine Moon Bat. Nobody is forcing you to own a firearm if you don't want to own one or don't have the courage to take personal responsibility for your safety.

Just shut the fuck up about me owing one and stay the hell out of trying to restrict my Constitutional rights.
The chance of you're ever needing to use your gun is greater than the chance of being hit by lightning, but when the time comes and you need to use it, the chances are much greater that an innocent person will be shot. Enjoy it

Chicago is smack dab in the middle of the Mid West where there are lax gun laws.

Nope....chicago has all the gun laws that New York and L.A. have and has higher gun murder numbers than both of them.....there are no lax gun laws here....

What you really have, twit....are racist activists who have been controlled by the gangs here in the city....they get their activists and politicians to fight against more police resources and use their power to stop laws that would increase the penalties for longer prison sentences for gun offenders...using racism as the get out of free card for career killers......

The average time in jail for a convicted, repeat gun offender, less than 2 years with a diversion to a Boot Camp......and they are back on the street shooting people......

you have no clue what the issue really is...so please read up and get informed...

[
Einstein, lets make this simple for you. Gun laws in any jurisdiction mean nothing. Just like Chicago where all you need to do is drive a few miles out of town and bring home all the weapons you want.

You are confused about this Moon Bat.

There are many places in this country with significant ownership of firearms and very few restrictions that have very little crime with firearms.

Meanwhile in Democrat controlled Chicago and most other big city shitholes governor by Liberals with tough gun control laws there is rampant crime.

The two factors that you are having a difficult time understanding is Democrat control and ineffective gun control laws. You are unable to coronet the dot like most Moon Bats. That is one of the many reason we ridicule you so much for your stupidity.

Gun control laws only hurt law abiding citizens by taking away their right of self defense. They nothing to stop crime.

If the NRA was smart they wouldn't try to defeat this Crooked Hillary asshole. They would just make a sizable donation to the Clinton Foundation money laundering operation and the problem would go away.

[

The chance of you're ever needing to use your gun is greater than the chance of being hit by lightning, but when the time comes and you need to use it, the chances are much greater that an innocent person will be shot. Enjoy it

Did it hurt a lot when you pulled that out of your ass......you should get some cream for that....

According to bill clinton's Department of Justice and their research into gun self defense, Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminals and to save lives......

And on top of that moron.....in the 1990s we had 200 million guns in private hands and 1.2 million people carrying guns for self defense.....

Now, in 2016, we have 357 million guns in private hands and about 15 million people carrying guns for self defense...

And you know what twit....our gun murder rate over that period went down 49%, and our gun accidental death and non fatatl gun accident rate both went down, not up.

So you have no fucking idea what you are talking about....

Forum List

Back