The Number of Mixed-Race Americans is Rapidly Rising. Will it Make a Difference?

Opinion | How Interracial Love Is Saving America

Will it change things over time, or is the need to fear an "other" too strong?
It seems like the more their numbers grow, the more they hate white people.
I've had zero problems getting laid by chicks of another color than white...Do Asians count as brown or white, well since Japanese girls are white and Vietnamese are darker, mmmmm, dark meat....
I noticed you didnt mention any actual black women. :laugh:
I have had at least a dozen of them why?
I dont believe you, otherwise you wouldnt have needed to count asians as brown skinned. Your tall tales are embarrassing.
Some Asians are dark some are white so what evah! I have yet to see a yellow one...

The more who does?
Illegal Mexicans, particularly. They dont even bother to hide their racism these days. Go watch some youtube videos of them protesting with their mexican flags. They say awful shit without batting an eye.

I've had zero problems getting laid by chicks of another color than white...Do Asians count as brown or white, well since Japanese girls are white and Vietnamese are darker, mmmmm, dark meat....
I dont believe you, otherwise you wouldnt have needed to count asians as brown skinned. Your tall tales are embarrassing.
Some Asians are dark some are white so what evah! I have yet to see a yellow one...
Unlike you, i have dated just about every race under the sun, but not American Indians. They suck.

The more who does?
Illegal Mexicans, particularly. They dont even bother to hide their racism these days. Go watch some youtube videos of them protesting with their mexican flags. They say awful shit without batting an eye.
Who are the Mexicans racist to?

Unlike you, i have dated just about every race under the sun, but not American Indians. They suck.
I grew up by OKC in Moore Ok Indians gals do suck, very nicely I may add...

The more who does?
Who are the Mexicans racist to?
White people. If your going to quote posts, at least read them first.

I grew up in by OKC in Moore Ok Indians gals do suck, very nicely I may add...
I guess having no teeth has certain advantages.

The more who does?

You're buying the narrative the democrats want you to. Don't be a dupe.

The more who does?

Do you watch a lot of protest videos? I do and ive seen MANY open acts of racism against white people and no one cares one iota.

The more who does?

Do you watch a lot of protest videos? I do and ive seen MANY open acts of racism against white people and no one cares one iota.

Do you talk to a lot of actual immigrants, face-to-face? I do, and the people in your videos are a small minority who have been convinced by pasty-faced, far-left a-holes to parade around and act out for propaganda. The democrats want you to think they represent anything more than a tiny minority of immigrants.

The more who does?

Do you talk to a lot of actual immigrants, face-to-face? I do, and the people in your videos are a small minority who have been convinced by pasty-faced, far-left a-holes to parade around and act out for propaganda. The democrats want you to think they represent anything more than a tiny minority of immigrants.

I guess the fact that most Latin American nations are extremely left wing is also just propaganda, right? No worries, they will vote republican here in the US. That's why the democrats want them so bad.

Black people in America are better off not accepting whites as marriage partners. The Black genes are dominant. It will mean the extinction of the Caucasian race. Keep the Black in the Race.

The more who does?

I guess the fact that most Latin American nations are extremely left wing is also just propaganda, right? ....

You're not paying attention. That trend is shifting.

Black people in America are better off not accepting whites as marriage partners. The Black genes are dominant. It will mean the extinction of the Caucasian race. Keep the Black in the Race.

You're afraid of something.

I guess the fact that most Latin American nations are extremely left wing is also just propaganda, right? ....

Sorry, I'm not buying it. Conservative, right wing politics will always be associated with "white supremacy", fascism and Hitler because that's the way the left-controlled media likes it. Brown people will always hate whitey because that's what he's been programmed to think. Mass immigration is a weapon to dismantle whiteness and make us into actual minorities- worldwide, permanently. All that resentment the left has built up towards us isn't going to just magically up and disappear.

Sorry, I'm not buying it. Conservative, right wing politics will always be associated with "white supremacy", fascism and Hitler because that's the way the left-controlled media likes it. Brown people will always hate whitey because that's what he's been programmed to think. Mass immigration is a weapon to dismantle whiteness and make us into actual minorities- worldwide, permanently. All that resentment the left has built up towards us isn't going to just magically up and disappear.

Are you trying to not be taken seriously? This stupid 'white victim' nonsense makes you look like a damn fool. Stop repeating one talking point as if you lack the capacity to hold another thought, and take a look at what is actually happening in the world. More conservative governments are being elected throughout Latin America. Latinos tend to be conservative on some issues, and liberal on others - like every fucking body else. Stereotypes, generalizations, and pathetically illogical conclusions will never advance any issues you believe in. Stop playing the buffoon.

The more who does?

Most of my dealings with mexicans are quite good. I agree with you, but the left has most definitely created an environment for some shitheads to openly be racist.

Or the more whites become a minority the more paranoid you poor whites get. I’m white and I don’t fear the fair competition. In fact I know us whites barely have an advantage when it comes to dealing with the rich. How has white america done since Reagan? Not good? Don’t blame Clinton or obama. Blame Reagan, the Bush’s and trump. Blame the rich. Blame corporations. They’ve done great in those 40 years.

The more who does?

Most of my dealings with mexicans are quite good. I agree with you, but the left has most definitely created an environment for some shitheads to openly be racist.
Funny because in the 80s it was you white republican hicks who were telling my dad to go back to his own country. Greece.

Not to many liberals hear a foreign accent and tell the person to go back to their country. That’s usually a move only a republican makes.

Forum List

Back