Zone1 The Number One Driver Of The Debt Is The Bush, And Trump Tax Cuts ForThe Rich

then go way off in debt and watch your paycheck grow and grow and grow.....no
Only the borrower has to repay the debt. Up to five others benefit from the new money. In other words, $100, borrowed and circulated creates $500 or more in economic activity.

I borrowed $20,000 to help with the down payment on an apartment building. I repaid the loan in 2 years from the cash flow. Between rents and appreciation over time I pocketed $500,000. That money has been earning interest for some years now and is part of my retirement nest egg.

You can 'borrow your way to prosperity' if you borrow for the right reason. Businesses routinely maintain a 'business loan' if the earnings from the loan are greater than the interest paid on the loan.

Only the borrower has to repay the debt. Up to five others benefit from the new money. In other words, $100, borrowed and circulated creates $500 or more in economic activity.

I borrowed $20,000 to help with the down payment on an apartment building. I repaid the loan in 2 years from the cash flow. Between rents and appreciation over time I pocketed $500,000. That money has been earning interest for some years now and is part of my retirement nest egg.

You can 'borrow your way to prosperity' if you borrow for the right reason. Businesses routinely maintain a 'business loan' if the earnings from the loan are greater than the interest paid on the loan.
dude everyone already knows that stuff but few take advantage but most borrow and spend what they borrow, not use it to make more money.....

Tax cuts for the rich?! How can someone who was around during these tax cuts for the rich say there were tax cuts for the rich? Only two type: 1. completely out of their mind or 2. never worked a day in their life. Either,or I bet they vote.

If not for the Bush tax cuts and their extensions—as well as the Trump tax cuts—revenues would be on track to keep pace with spending indefinitely, and the debt ratio... would be declining," a new
@amprog.
report finds.

View attachment 791017
there's a reason the West has been at the top of the world leadership hierarchy for over the past 200 years.
our rich don't play foolish games with their money or influence strategies.

so THAT'S how to get rich! :D
and here i was, thinking i could be a digital-artist online business man ;)

Timing is everything. You also have to manage rental property yourself. Don't let a 'management company' near your property.
/----/ A management company doubled our rental stream, screened tenants, and handled any deadbeats. They made us a ton of money. Sorry we didn't find them earlier.

/----/ A management company doubled our rental stream, screened tenants, and handled any deadbeats. They made us a ton of money. Sorry we didn't find them earlier.
I only had one property. Did all that stuff myself including maintenance. If I had multiple properties, I might have hired a management company.

You have look at what the government spends its money on. That where you'll find the problems.
Hector12 and Ryecatcher,

If the government spends its money on food for the poor then a problem is hunger among the poor. The government spends its money on problems. So, if you want to discover our problems just find out where the government is spending the money. ;)

Provided you can pay it off with surplus cash flow, regretfully the government doesn’t believe in paying off debt when surpluses materialize, politicians just increase spending.

We have a huge federal debt because the Congresspersons want to ingratiate themselves to the voters so they'll get reelected. Realizing this the people take full advantage of the largess. It's self-destruction by both groups.
You mean you are blambing both parties? You must not be a Leftist as Leftist believe they can't do wrong. They even believe biden is right when he is wondering on the stage totally lost, sniffing hair, and loving his sickness, but the kids don't care much for it. Get this child rapist out of government.

If not for the Bush tax cuts and their extensions—as well as the Trump tax cuts—revenues would be on track to keep pace with spending indefinitely, and the debt ratio... would be declining," a new
@amprog.
report finds.

View attachment 791017
The USA doesn’t have a revenue problem, it has a spending problem. No matter how much tax money comes in congress spends more.

Forum List

Back