The obama admin is run by racist piles of shit.

I thought it was true b/c it fit his pattern of division

I didn't need another example to prove obama is a racist, that's been clear for awhile
What 'examples' did you use to determine that Obama is a racist?
uh, ok, I'll repost them;

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son
sending Holder to investigate a local shooting

If you can't see the pattern, and being a leftist you can, but will deny, unless you can be honest about it, I can't help you

How are any of those statements or actions "racist"?

I hope you're kidding

coil of rage Is a comment from his book of how he feels twards white people
cops acted stewpudly black friend, white cop, he didn't know the facts
If I had a son black teen, what he thought was a white shooter, gets involved for no reason
sending Holder to investigate a local shooting black teen, white cop, gets involved for no reaons

do you see the pattern?

I didn't need another example to prove obama is a racist, that's been clear for awhile

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

If you can't see the pattern, and being a leftist you can, but will deny, unless you can be honest about it, I can't help you

I hope you're kidding

If I had a son black teen, what he thought was a white shooter, gets involved for no reason
sending Holder to investigate a local shooting black teen, white cop, gets involved for no reaons

do you see the pattern?

I do and I'm black. It's stupid

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

I hope you're kidding

do you see the pattern?

I do and I'm black. It's stupid
clearly

creating division from the most important position in the world is going to cause great harm, well, more harm

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

I hope you're kidding

do you see the pattern?

1. What is the context of the "coil of rage" quote? Unsurprisingly, that seems to be left out of all the conservo-spam emails that Google turns up when I search.

2. The cops did act stupidly, and either way there's nothing racist about that statement.

3. If Obama had a son, he'd be black. That's not "racist", it's a statement of fact.

4. You don't think that major civil unrest isn't a "reason" for the President to get involved?

Watching conservatives play the race card always make me laugh.

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

I hope you're kidding

do you see the pattern?

1. What is the context of the "coil of rage" quote? Unsurprisingly, that seems to be left out of all the conservo-spam emails that Google turns up when I search.

2. The cops did act stupidly, and either way there's nothing racist about that statement.

3. If Obama had a son, he'd be black. That's not "racist", it's a statement of fact.

4. You don't think that major civil unrest isn't a "reason" for the President to get involved?

You don't think it was retarded for Obama to say...."If I had a son he look like Trayvon?"

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

I hope you're kidding

do you see the pattern?

If I didn't have my keys and I was breaking in my house, and a couple of cops came up to me. I would actually be appreciative that my house was protected. Instead a stupid black racist man decided to disrespect the very men who were trying to protect his property. So no, the cops acted rightfully.
If obama had a son, he would be queer. Just look at the man child you support. A real man doesn't blame everything but himself, for HIS OWN FAILURES.
Maybe he should do away with the unrest he caused overseas, before he makes one here worse, just like he did over there.
You actually being a moderator on here makes me shocked, and tearfully laugh. Holy cow.

This is what the right-wingers are reduced to - profane temper tantrums!

They have no power, and the country sees them as a joke, so they scream at the internet.

They are a joke, the are lashing out and their time has come an gone in America and they know it

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

You don't know the definition of racist, obviously.

What is racist about saying "If I had a son he would probably look a lot like Trayvon"?

Be specific, motherfucker.

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

What is racist about saying "If I had a son he would probably look a lot like Trayvon"?

what was the point of that stupid a$$ statement?

So they stoop so low to try and configure a married man with children as being gay....but when a Catholic priest plays sexually with little boys they don't call priest gay every day...

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

what was the point of that stupid a$$ statement?

Because Two Thumbs has a bad habit of ignoring direct questions and I'm tired of his obfuscating and his bullshit.

So they stoop so low to try and configure a married man with children as being gay....but when a Catholic priest plays sexually with little boys they don't call priest gay every day...
Q: How is the priest like the Olympic Silver Medalist?

A: They both came in a little behind.

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

I hope you're kidding

do you see the pattern?

What major civil unrest were you talking about? The Gates affair? That wasn't even on the radar until Mr. Gates called his buddy, Barry and then it made the papers and Barry made an ass of himself.

Of course he made an ass of himself when he got involved in the Trayvon Martin affair. Saying Trayvon 'would have looked like his son' wasn't giving any bias to the story now was it? I felt Zimmerman was guilty but it wasn't for the president to intervene.

And, if the president is going to get involved in civil unrest, he'd better say to those who are looting and assaulting police officers it's more that just creating "tension" in the situation it is fucking against the law and it can get the thug killed!

Conservatives playing the race card???? My God man, you are blind!

Forum List

Back