The obama admin is run by racist piles of shit.

I thought it was true b/c it fit his pattern of division

I didn't need another example to prove obama is a racist, that's been clear for awhile
What 'examples' did you use to determine that Obama is a racist?
uh, ok, I'll repost them;

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son
sending Holder to investigate a local shooting

If you can't see the pattern, and being a leftist you can, but will deny, unless you can be honest about it, I can't help you

How are any of those statements or actions "racist"?

I hope you're kidding

coil of rage Is a comment from his book of how he feels twards white people
cops acted stewpudly black friend, white cop, he didn't know the facts
If I had a son black teen, what he thought was a white shooter, gets involved for no reason
sending Holder to investigate a local shooting black teen, white cop, gets involved for no reaons

do you see the pattern?

1. What is the context of the "coil of rage" quote? Unsurprisingly, that seems to be left out of all the conservo-spam emails that Google turns up when I search.

2. The cops did act stupidly, and either way there's nothing racist about that statement.

3. If Obama had a son, he'd be black. That's not "racist", it's a statement of fact.

4. You don't think that major civil unrest isn't a "reason" for the President to get involved?

Watching conservatives play the race card always make me laugh.

What major civil unrest were you talking about? The Gates affair? That wasn't even on the radar until Mr. Gates called his buddy, Barry and then it made the papers and Barry made an ass of himself.

Of course he made an ass of himself when he got involved in the Trayvon Martin affair. Saying Trayvon 'would have looked like his son' wasn't giving any bias to the story now was it? I felt Zimmerman was guilty but it wasn't for the president to intervene.

And, if the president is going to get involved in civil unrest, he'd better say to those who are looting and assaulting police officers it's more that just creating "tension" in the situation it is fucking against the law and it can get the thug killed!

Conservatives playing the race card???? My God man, you are blind!

I was referring to Obama sending Holder to Ferguson when I talked about civil unrest.

Obama saying that if he had had a son he'd look like Trayvon did not "give any bias to the story". He was empathizing with the family and everyone else who was upset about it, but he didn't express anything close to an opinion of whether or not Zimmerman was guilty.

And as to the last part, a quick Google search will show that Obama did in fact condemn the looters and rioters in Ferguson.

I didn't need another example to prove obama is a racist, that's been clear for awhile

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

If you can't see the pattern, and being a leftist you can, but will deny, unless you can be honest about it, I can't help you

I hope you're kidding

If I had a son black teen, what he thought was a white shooter, gets involved for no reason
sending Holder to investigate a local shooting black teen, white cop, gets involved for no reaons

do you see the pattern?

1. What is the context of the "coil of rage" quote? Unsurprisingly, that seems to be left out of all the conservo-spam emails that Google turns up when I search.

2. The cops did act stupidly, and either way there's nothing racist about that statement.

3. If Obama had a son, he'd be black. That's not "racist", it's a statement of fact.

4. You don't think that major civil unrest isn't a "reason" for the President to get involved?

What major civil unrest were you talking about? The Gates affair? That wasn't even on the radar until Mr. Gates called his buddy, Barry and then it made the papers and Barry made an ass of himself.

Of course he made an ass of himself when he got involved in the Trayvon Martin affair. Saying Trayvon 'would have looked like his son' wasn't giving any bias to the story now was it? I felt Zimmerman was guilty but it wasn't for the president to intervene.

And, if the president is going to get involved in civil unrest, he'd better say to those who are looting and assaulting police officers it's more that just creating "tension" in the situation it is fucking against the law and it can get the thug killed!

I was referring to Obama sending Holder to Ferguson when I talked about civil unrest.

Obama saying that if he had had a son he'd look like Trayvon did not "give any bias to the story". He was empathizing with the family and everyone else who was upset about it, but he didn't express anything close to an opinion of whether or not Zimmerman was guilty.

And as to the last part, a quick Google search will show that Obama did in fact condemn the looters and rioters in Ferguson.

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

I hope you're kidding

do you see the pattern?

Thank you for your response. But, why would he send Holder? Why didn't Holder just send a couple of investigators and that would be it? He sent Holder so Holder could meet with BROWN'S family, meet with SHARPTON, and see that a VIGOROUS prosecution ( ala Jay Nixon) would take place.

Holder DID NOT meet with Wilson. His civil rights were of no concern to him.

Lastly, this is the exact wording of the statement I recalled:

Obama: Time to review local police militarization
Pausing briefly in the middle of his summer vacation, Obama expressed sympathy for the "passions and anger" sparked by Brown's death. But he said giving in to that anger through looting and attacks on police only stirs tensions and leads to further chaos.

I don't mean to be a hard ass, but it's blatantly false that this president has any concern for anything but his own agenda. And he plays politics with race all the time.
Obama Time to review local police militarization - KATV - Breaking News Weather and Razorback Sports

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

I hope you're kidding

do you see the pattern?

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

I hope you're kidding

do you see the pattern?

Thank you for your response. But, why would he send Holder? Why didn't Holder just send a couple of investigators and that would be it? He sent Holder so Holder could meet with BROWN'S family, meet with SHARPTON, and see that a VIGOROUS prosecution ( ala Jay Nixon) would take place.

Holder DID NOT meet with Wilson. His civil rights were of no concern to him.

Lastly, this is the exact wording of the statement I recalled:

Obama: Time to review local police militarization
Pausing briefly in the middle of his summer vacation, Obama expressed sympathy for the "passions and anger" sparked by Brown's death. But he said giving in to that anger through looting and attacks on police only stirs tensions and leads to further chaos.

I don't mean to be a hard ass, but it's blatantly false that this president has any concern for anything but his own agenda. And he plays politics with race all the time.
Obama Time to review local police militarization - KATV - Breaking News Weather and Razorback Sports

The Attorney General of the US is supposed the be the epitome of Justice for All. Would you agree with that, Doctor Is in?

The last thing he should do is show favoritism to one side or another, because the Scales of Justice would not be balanced. Wouldn't you agree?

When the president enters into a case, or when assaults, rioting and looting is taking place in one of our cities, wouldn't you think the presidents first order of business is to see that order is restored not necessarily in the manner of placating the looters but to quell they unrest by law and order before innocent store owners and bystanders are no longer being subjected to possible injury and loss of businesses?

When the AG comes into town, before all of the facts of a case are revealed, wouldn't it be more appropriate for him to visit both the family of the deceased and the police officer to assure them that everything in HIS power is being done to see that justice is being done?

By the president asserting himself instead of just the AG, not reassuring both the police officer and the Brown Family that all the facts will be presented before action is taken...sending 3 EH officials to funeral of Brown waaS WAY OUT OF LINE. This happened while the Wake of James Foley who did nothing wrong, reportedly was tortured by ISIS for US policies, was BEHEADED and the video was on line for all to see the horror...hot even one representative of the WH attended. He barely had a "shout out" to the family before Obama hit the links.

Come on, Doctor, something is wrong here.. Foley was not in Obama's agenda. It was not black against white. It was not going to beg for votes from blacks. But a street thug was, you know, one of those who assaulting police and looting CAUSE TENSIONS not are criminal acts that lead to arrest and possible escalation of violence with police officers!

I've had conversations with liberals on this board whee we have opened an objective dialogue and can agree on some things. I understand you are a liberal. But I do not understand where you cannot see where

a) Holder was bias by not including Wilson in assuring justice would be served
b) The " tension comment" when those actions did not only create tension, they were criminal
c) The attendance of 3 WH representatives to the Brown funeral was just plain politics and certainly not fair when Foley had no representatives

If I didn't have my keys and I was breaking in my house, and a couple of cops came up to me. I would actually be appreciative that my house was protected. Instead a stupid black racist man decided to disrespect the very men who were trying to protect his property. So no, the cops acted rightfully.

What if you told them you lived there and they still dragged you out of your house?

If obama had a son, he would be queer. Just look at the man child you support. A real man doesn't blame everything but himself, for HIS OWN FAILURES.

Oh, now I understand - you're a piece of shit.

You actually being a moderator on here makes me shocked, and tearfully laugh. Holy cow.

Reported. You should get a nice vacation from here for that.

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

I hope you're kidding

do you see the pattern?

1 correct, finding it out sucks
2. no, they didn't what they were supposed to do. so, racist, since there's not reason for him to comment at all
3. he said he'd look like trayvon, and that created more division, so is racist
4. It's not major and his actions created more tension, so again, he's a racist.

WH Can t Make Generals Funeral Attending Michael Browns The Federalist Papers

Is every leftist happy now? You have hate coming from the highest office in the world.
You have a leader that can't send a peon to attend the funeral of one of Americas finest, but we can go to a thugs funeral.

Fuck all you leftist trash, this is the change you voted for.

lashing out at your better? :eusa_naughty:

Things are going to get worse for your ilk with the demographic shift :eusa_whistle:
at my 'betters'?

dafuck you talking about?

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

You don't know the definition of racist, obviously.

What is racist about saying "If I had a son he would probably look a lot like Trayvon"?

Be specific, motherfucker.
damn leftist are fucking dumb

a local shooting, a local shooting, and that racist had to put his 2 cents in to create division.

sorry you're to fucking dumb to see it. must be part of being a pathetic leftist.

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

What is racist about saying "If I had a son he would probably look a lot like Trayvon"?

a local shooting, a local shooting, and that racist had to put his 2 cents in to create division.

sorry you're to fucking dumb to see it. must be part of being a pathetic leftist.
Any POTUS is at full liberty to discuss any American issue in the news.

Why do you want to deny the president his first amendment right? Is it because he's Black and you don't think he deserves the same Constitutional protections as White people?

Looks like you're the racist pile of shit.

Why do you want to deny the president his first amendment right? Is it because he's Black and you don't think he deserves the same Constitutional protections as White people?

He has every right to his opinion and others have a right to criticize his opinion, if so chosen. I think politics plays more into things than ones skin color.

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

Why do you defend a man that has consistently lied to you? Is it because he's black? Or is it because you aren't intelligent enough to distinguish between what is a lie and what is the truth? Or is it something else altogether?

Why do you defend a man that has consistently lied to you? Is it because he's black? Or is it because you aren't intelligent enough to distinguish between what is a lie and what is the truth? Or is it something else altogether?

Can you post a few examples?

And while you are thinking of some, can you recall anything that Bush ever said as POTUS that turned out to not be true?

Clinton?
GHW Bush?
The Sainted Reagan?

I can. So tell me the parameters of this game, please.

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

who said he didn't have the right?
you, cuz you need to make shit up
who brought up his race
you, cuz you don't have the manhood to admit what obama did was wrong

you're pathetic now, I proved he is a racist, with examples, man up and admit it.

So not every general has a president present at their funeral, nothing new....

What General has died in combat and NOT had a President attend, aside from this racist currently in the WH?
All of them.

What purpose does it serve to respond with such a blatant lie? Did you even bother to Google the topic? lol

Can you even name another general who died in combat?

As to generals funerals, yes, Presidents so do attend at times.
Douglas MacAuthur's funeral
Chapter 24 - The Last Salute
President and Mrs. Lyndon B. Johnson and Attorney General and Mrs. Robert F. Kennedy, representing the family of the late President Kennedy, were present when the funeral train arrived on Track 17. The Kennedys boarded first, entering a diner that had been prepared as a reception car. President and Mrs. Johnson then went aboard and a few minutes later escorted Mrs. MacArthur from the train. With the rest of the family group following, they led the way through the honor cordon, which stood at attention, to the concourse just inside the east entrance.

Leftiwing fascists like you have not one drop of integrity whatsoever.

Your own fucking words Bowie: "What General has died in combat and NOT had a President attend?"

Did MacArthur die in combat?

No.

He was a Five star general and supreme commander. Geezez.

BBC News - Five US generals killed in action

As usual, I am right, and you are wrong.

Your reference does not state who attended the funerals, dick.

He has every right to his opinion and others have a right to criticize his opinion, if so chosen. I think politics plays more into things than ones skin color.
any potus that constantly picks a situation where 2 races are involved and makes it worse by his comments and actions should be called out.

Oh, and BTW, Three major representatives of the Obama administration were present at the fallen hero funeral for Major General Greene:

Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel (Obama Cabinet member)

Chief of Staff of the Army, General Ray Odierno (Obama staff appointment)

Assistant Secretary of the Army, Heidi Shyu (Obama staff appointment)

Straw man, dumbass

coil of rage
cops acted stewpudly
If I had a son

I hope you're kidding

do you see the pattern?

No, he is not kidding, and he thinks that whites complaining about not having equal standing in a court of law to be hilarious as well. He is an anti-white racist.

Oh, and BTW, Three major representatives of the Obama administration were present at the fallen hero funeral for Major General Greene:

Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel (Obama Cabinet member)

Chief of Staff of the Army, General Ray Odierno (Obama staff appointment)

Assistant Secretary of the Army, Heidi Shyu (Obama staff appointment)

Straw man, dumbass
no, the Stars and Stripes mentioned that one of them was there, the op link was bullshit, but I can't edit it.

however, his other actions stand.

Forum List

Back