the obama birth certificate media scandal...

Pale Rider apparently has other ways to try to silence those who call out his silliness. Very reminscent of the commies and the nazis. Silence the opposition.

I've read and read and have never seen any evidence that this wild eyed accusation has even a shred of fact to it. Including the ASSSinine accusation that Obama has spent millions covering up being born in a place that didn't even exist at the time.

And they run from the question of those pesky TWO birth announcements.

This is a non-issue that these fools will never let go. They have their proof but they choose to ignore it.

They also choose to ignore that there is some serious money behind trying to bring down the president (and the country) and they haven't been able to do it.

Something that has been established as a publishing error and controverted by all the credible evidence?

Frank's unAmerican tendencies become more evident every day. Frank, are you a communist lackey? It seems like it.

Jake, why would Obama tell his publisher and college that he was born in Kenya? Is he a sociopathic malignant Narcissist or ineligible to be POTUS?

He didn't.

(in case that matters)

The issue is a non-issue itself. The real issue is who is behind the witless accusations and who are the running dogs and lackeys that are either unwittingly or even willingly being used for such unAmerican activities. Their behavior smacks of the old HUAC investigations. When called out publicly and privately, they go to pieces and threaten to silence their opponents on the board. Talk about non-violent fascism. I mean, going around waving pieces of paper and showing videos that demonstrate they have nothing?

Last edited:
Pale Rider apparently has other ways to try to silence those who call out his silliness. Very reminscent of the commies and the nazis. Silence the opposition.

I've read and read and have never seen any evidence that this wild eyed accusation has even a shred of fact to it. Including the ASSSinine accusation that Obama has spent millions covering up being born in a place that didn't even exist at the time.

This is a non-issue that these fools will never let go. They have their proof but they choose to ignore it.

They also choose to ignore that there is some serious money behind trying to bring down the president (and the country) and they haven't been able to do it.

and the denial contiunes.of course you havent seen any evidence,when you guys are afraid and only see what you WANT to see by being so closed minded,of course you wont see any evidence.:lol::lol::lol: of course if your reading Pale Retards posts its understandable since he is a crackpot that hurts the birther movement.

again you frady cats cant deny the facts thouh that this fraud has not produced one shread of evidence to prove he has is a us citizen and can only sling shit in defeat when evidence is shown that his documents that have been released are FORGED.:lol::lol: keep that head buried in the sand with that ostrich,Obama and the government loves you loyal stooges for being in denial and afraid.

Not surprising... most here lying their nasty little pie holes off for the kenyan are the boards dumbest and lowest rated members.

I guess that explains that. Only morons and retards appear to be supporting the kenyan at this point, not strange they're willing to lie for him too.

No credible evidence has ever existed for birferism. Now the focus is on the birfers themselves, the motivation of why their behavior has been so unAmerican. The members and their behavior will not be forgotten. They are undoubtedly the 21st century equivalents of those crying against supposed American commie running dogs and lackeys.

Last edited:
Something that has been established as a publishing error and controverted by all the credible evidence?

Frank's unAmerican tendencies become more evident every day. Frank, are you a communist lackey? It seems like it.

Jake, why would Obama tell his publisher and college that he was born in Kenya? Is he a sociopathic malignant Narcissist or ineligible to be POTUS?

He didn't.

(in case that matters)

No? Who told his publisher he was raised in Indonesia?

Hoping for a Romney election, and he won't ever investigate the real wellsprings for birtherism.

But it is a possibility that a Obama re-election and a Senate dem majority may well go after birthers for unAmerican activities.

No credible evidence has ever existed for birferism. Now the focus is on the birfers themselves, the motivation of why their behavior has been so unAmerican. The members and their behavior will not be forgotten. They are undoubtedly the 21st century equivalents of those crying against supposed American commie running dogs and lackeys.

Don't worry Jake after turning over the names of your handlers, you'll be given the choice of deprogramming or deportation

(It's Jake's Beautiful Mind Fantasy, where he's a Soviet spy and has infiltrated USMB)

Such a delusional statement from you, Frank, and fully expected. Nothing whatsoever credible about birtherism, yet you and the others keep it up. Why the nazi-like big lies and failed attempts at intimidation?

The focus is on your unAmerican behavior.

and the denial contiunes.of course you havent seen any evidence,when you guys are afraid and only see what you WANT to see by being so closed minded,of course you wont see any evidence.:lol::lol::lol: of course if your reading Pale Retards posts its understandable since he is a crackpot that hurts the birther movement.

again you frady cats cant deny the facts thouh that this fraud has not produced one shread of evidence to prove he has is a us citizen and can only sling shit in defeat when evidence is shown that his documents that have been released are FORGED.:lol::lol: keep that head buried in the sand with that ostrich,Obama and the government loves you loyal stooges for being in denial and afraid.

So, uh, how come when I ask for proof, all I get is this little dance?

Facts - Our president was born in Hawaii. There is credible proof of that. even if he had been not been born in the United States, his mother was - making him a citizen.

What about the two birth announcements? How do the nut jobs explain those?

How about some PROOF?

Stop dancing around and just state your case with PROOF.

I'm traveling for the next several hours but I'll check back for your

PROOF.

Thanks.

Birferism has no credible evidence. That's the point. It is now time to investigate their real motivations and find out who they are working and fronting for.

Don't worry Jake after turning over the names of your handlers, you'll be given the choice of deprogramming or deportation

(It's Jake's Beautiful Mind Fantasy, where he's a Soviet spy and has infiltrated USMB)

According to this, Jake lives in a fantasy world of of FACTS and PROOF while Frank -

What?

Can't prove anything he has said.

Sheesh. You birthers are just friggin nuts.

Frank is a credulous loony. It's the people who have him out front are the ones who need to be investigated.

more character assassination courtesy of doctor star key. never a comment on content though.

According to this, Jake lives in a fantasy world of of FACTS and PROOF while Frank -

What?

then why can't/don't you leave us be ?? if it's so silly.

He didn't.

(in case that matters)

No? Who told his publisher he was raised in Indonesia?

another good point i hadn't considered. has anyone dared ask the "president" who wrote the literary promotion?

i guess we can't count on deputy white house press secretary chuck todd.

What?

then why can't/don't you leave us be ?? if it's so silly.

Meaning you don't have any PROOF either.

You Froot Loops just make up this shit or you hear it on fux, lushbo etc and you blindly believe it.

Guess what, fux and lushbo can't PROVE it either.

Have a nice afternoon. While poking sticks in the rw's cages is semi-entertaining, if I don't get going, I'll never get there.

The birthers have no evidence, no proof, no nothing, then yell and scream and POSTS GREAT BIG words in red and threaten and do stupid stuff. Shoot, I have even been threatened stupidly by someone who knows better.

OK. Either you all are genuinely unbalanced about the supposed "kenyan" or you all are being manipulated by malignant anti-American handlers.

But don't act up in public if you can't handled being stomped on in the Board. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back