The Obama College Myth Debunked By...

really? he won?
then why does he and his followers still bring up Booooooooooooooooooooooooosh when ever you talk about Obama?
Obama's problems ALL seem to the fault OF BUSH..

he's some winner eh?

Because Bush caused so much damage that is still effecting the world.

Help! I think I need to whip this baby out.

37634580.jpg

You are obviously talking about your post.

Why do people keep insisting the president isn't "black" simply because his mother is white. He's still black. If he committed a crime, they wouldn't report "a half white man did". :rolleyes:

The only time someone being "half white" is important is when you don't like being accused of being racist.

If his mother is white why isn't he white? just because his father was black?

Yes.

Our society does not distinguish between "quarter white, quarter Latino, 10% Asian". When you see stats about African Americans, none of them break down a persons blood to see what "percentage" black they are.

The majority of American blacks have white blood in them

Why do people keep insisting the president isn't "black" simply because his mother is white. He's still black. If he committed a crime, they wouldn't report "a half white man did". :rolleyes:

The only time someone being "half white" is important is when you don't like being accused of being racist.

According to Obama, whenever he tried to get a taxi he was Black.

Sorry to burst your bubble RW, but obama is not black. He is half white, half black. Why is someone who is 50/50 considered black?

Have you seen a picture of him?

You are an idiot.

That is how things are. You have to be 100 per cent white to be white. Have 50 per cent black blood and you are black.

That's because society is visual 1st, and white is not dominate.

I agree. I'd like to see links evidencing this alleged fraud Obama committed. And I'd like to see links showing where foreign students get preferential treatment over american students. Otherwise, this is nothing but pure unadulterated speculation on the part of the extremists.

The point I was making is you cannot say yes or no. Obama has had his records sealed. Obviously he has something to hide. Some who went to school with him said he applied as a foreign student but figure the odds on anyone ever testifying against him. This is another case of Obama covering his tracks and nobody being able to uncover the truth.

Sure doesn't make him look much like Lincoln or Washington. A president who hides his past from the public and has used an alias. More the acts of a criminal, not a honorable public statesman. Washington who said "I cannot tell a lie" or Lincoln who walked miles to return pennies to a customer who he had in his opinion ripped off.

I am not sure if the political left has any more people like that. At least not anyone they are willing to run as POTUS.

btw, note that the original disclosure of this information (OP link), which was in Obamas favor, came from a Conservative Blog. Go figure....

Obama never should have won election. He has too many bad associations and little or no leadership qualities. He's just a poster-boy who gives speeches. He doesn't lead.

The point I was making is you cannot say yes or no. Obama has had his records sealed. Obviously he has something to hide. Some who went to school with him said he applied as a foreign student but figure the odds on anyone ever testifying against him. This is another case of Obama covering his tracks and nobody being able to uncover the truth.

Sure doesn't make him look much like Lincoln or Washington. A president who hides his past from the public and has used an alias. More the acts of a criminal, not a honorable public statesman. Washington who said "I cannot tell a lie" or Lincoln who walked miles to return pennies to a customer who he had in his opinion ripped off.

I am not sure if the political left has any more people like that. At least not anyone they are willing to run as POTUS.

btw, note that the original disclosure of this information (OP link), which was in Obamas favor, came from a Conservative Blog. Go figure....

Obama never should have won election. He has too many bad associations and little or no leadership qualities. He's just a poster-boy who gives speeches. He doesn't lead.

true...and it scares me this what the people now elect for President..
I hope it isn't a trend...we are doomed

OK, JED. Now the rest of the story. How did he pay for it?

Because he was black?

Is that what you mean?

He paid for it with loans, grants, savings, you racist pile of shit.

If you had finished high school, you would know how most people pay for college.

OK, JED. Now the rest of the story. How did he pay for it?

Because he was black?

Is that what you mean?

He paid for it with loans, grants, savings, you racist pile of shit.

If you had finished high school, you would know how most people pay for college.

They default on student loans..... 6.8 million federal student loan borrowers are now in default,
News Headlines

Student-loan defaults surged in the first three months of 2013, while efforts to collect bad loans are faltering, according to credit analysts and government audits. It is the latest twist in a college debt crisis that is hanging over recent graduates and dragging on the broader economy.

Last edited:

In the zimmerman case he was reported as a white mexican. Eventhough i believe his grandfather is black.

Last edited:
That was not the question. this is becoming a big problem and Ok is Obamas tax returns public information from 1983 ~1993? it would be interesting to read

In the zimmerman case he was reported as a white mexican. Eventhough i believe his grandfather is black.

Zimmerman identifies as Hispanic. And again, the people insisting on breaking down his ethnicity did so because they wanted to make race an issue.

Although, unlike Obama Zimmerman's background isn't as visually obvious.

Please tell me you kidding. Now you have him with a black grandfather? His father is a white judge. He grew up as a white son of a judge. Period. He is white.

Zimmerman identifies as Hispanic. And again, the people insisting on breaking down his ethnicity did so because they wanted to make race an issue.

H identifies as Hispanic? Link?

H identifies as Hispanic? Link?

Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman's Race Is A Complicated Matter

I was just trying to state the lefts bias on race, if zimmeran would've killed a white boy "if we would've heard about it" zimmerman would be known as a hispanic, but since it was a black kid he is a white hispanic. Which actually i never heard kf till then.

I was just trying to state the lefts bias on race, if zimmeran would've killed a white boy "if we would've heard about it" zimmerman would be known as a hispanic, but since it was a black kid he is a white hispanic. Which actually i never heard kf till then.

So you recognize the ridiculous of it in Zimmerman's case. I can only assume that means you see how silly this "half white" issue is in Obamas case too. :)

Please tell me you kidding. Now you have him with a black grandfather? His father is a white judge. He grew up as a white son of a judge. Period. He is white.
Lmao..... guess you think everyone is white if they dont look like Pattrick Ewing..

George Zimmerman, Hispanics, and the Messy Nature of American Identity - The Daily Beast

My bad his great grand fathet was black.

Forum List

Back