The Obama College Myth Debunked By...

OK, JED. Now the rest of the story. How did he pay for it?

Because he was black?

Is that what you mean?

He paid for it with loans, grants, savings, you racist pile of shit.

If you had finished high school, you would know how most people pay for college.

Actually I have an MBA from Harvard and I know how my education was paid for. If I ever run for president I will gladly disclose where every penney came from.

It has nothing to do with race, Grow up, you RACIST idiot.

You claim he got loans, grants, and scholarships--------which ones? what were the requirements to get them? Obviously not grades since he admits having poor high school grades.

So, this is a legitimate question. How did he pay the very expensive tuition at Columbia and Harvard? He says his family had no money.

Are you accusing him of having committed crimes to pay for his education? If so, you need to back it up. Otherwise the Presidents explanation that he paid by working, scholarships, family assistance and loans is more than a good enough explanation

He does not have to provide documentation to support any of your wild accusations. Burden of proof is on you

The only people that ever questions a candidate's blackness, whatever the hell that is, is on the left. Amy is delusional, convinced all conservatives are truly racist morons. She, like so many like her, clings to her preconceived narrative.

Is Obama Black Enough? - TIME

Or how about...

Rev. Al Sharpton Questions Herman Cain's "Black Authencity" & Slams His Comments About Unemployment & Poverty by Saying "Start with Your Mama" | The Moderate Voice

Who on the right has done this?

Seriously dude, ....As heard on the Rush Limbaugh Show, Feb 20th, 2007...

Barack Obama, not 'black enough'?

Are you fucking retarded? Limbaugh is not mentioned in that article at all.

Because he was black?

Is that what you mean?

He paid for it with loans, grants, savings, you racist pile of shit.

If you had finished high school, you would know how most people pay for college.

Actually I have an MBA from Harvard and I know how my education was paid for. If I ever run for president I will gladly disclose where every penney came from.

You claim he got loans, grants, and scholarships--------which ones? what were the requirements to get them? Obviously not grades since he admits having poor high school grades.

So, this is a legitimate question. How did he pay the very expensive tuition at Columbia and Harvard? He says his family had no money.

Are you accusing him of having committed crimes to pay for his education? If so, you need to back it up. Otherwise the Presidents explanation that he paid by working, scholarships, family assistance and loans is more than a good enough explanation

He does not have to provide documentation to support any of your wild accusations. Burden of proof is on you

That's fine, and my criticism of a sitting president to conceal portions of his life after running on openness and transparency is legitimate. I'm not proposing any conspiracy theories, but I'm sure you were just as rational under Bush :confused:

Who has made those remarks? I would like the quotes.

Dont play stupid you have been here since 2011 and I assume on other political forums as well.......

So what your saying is you don't have anything to contribute. Not one damn quote from a prominent conservative questioning a candidates race?

~Translation either your a 70 year old guy or just a kid that dont read post's/ live in the real world. you fucking cherry pick what you want to read..... your a fool.. thanks for these posts.

That's fine, and my criticism of a sitting president to conceal portions of his life after running on openness and transparency is legitimate. I'm not proposing any conspiracy theories, but I'm sure you were just as rational under Bush :confused:

thanks for the twitter update, you should ask for your money back because you have no street sense..

birfers :tinfoil: won't believe it. It would shatter their conspiracy-laden universe :(

Cling to your narrative. This administration is crumbling under its own arrogance and pure hypocrisy. All the issues you proclaimed to be so vital during Bush's administration are easily justified under Obama. Laughable, but keep clinging to the idea that criticism of the president is truly motivated by racism and conspiracy theories.

Some of us remember how the left acted under Bush and find all of this endlessly amusing. Confirmation of the intellectual shallowness and dishonesty of the left.

thanks for the twitter update, you should ask for your money back because you have no street sense..

So you are fucking retarded. :razz:

OK, we get it. You don't care if he committed fraud by claiming to be a foreign student. Your worship of the half black messiah transcends rational thought and legitimate questions. He is your hero, your savior, your god. So you will never question or challenge him on anything. He is never responsible for anything that happens on his watch. He is beyond reproach.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

nope, I have been very specific from the beginning on this. I don't give a flying fuck about his grades. I want to know how and who paid the roughly 400K in expenses for his time at columbia and harvard.

thats a lot of money for a poor half breed from hawaii who states in his books that he and his family were broke.

Plus he is black. When they first elected Bush and them re-elected him again?

not really, his mother was white..how you ALL love to ignore that..
then you couldn't shove his SKIN COLOR in peoples FACES

wow, now it's racist to point he is half white..TELL that too his MOTHER and GRANDPARENTS... and I don't give a shit what Rush says, Bill Maher called Palin a Cxxt, you must agree

amazing...you and your dumb dramatics...Obama never lived the life of having to sit in the back of the bus...you are A JOKE

Sorry to burst your bubble RW, but obama is not black. He is half white, half black. Why is someone who is 50/50 considered black?

But your idiotic theory that he deserved the nobel for getting elected is just that, Idiotic.

If the McCain/Palin ticket had won would you say that Palin should get a nobel for being the first female vice president? I think not.

OH BOY, calling someone what THEY ARE is severely RACIST..PROVE Obama has more black then white? you won't because you can't use the HE'S BLACK on everyone

gawd how do you live with your whiny self

If his mother is white why isn't he white? just because his father was black?

lol, we know you are..
face it, Obama is not black...his mother was white...tsk tsk

Dont play stupid you have been here since 2011 and I assume on other political forums as well.......

So what your saying is you don't have anything to contribute. Not one damn quote from a prominent conservative questioning a candidates race?

~Translation either your a 70 year old guy or just a kid that dont read post's/ live in the real world. you fucking cherry pick what you want to read..... your a fool.. thanks for these posts.

Way to say nothing at all. Fucking retard--these uninformed hopeless MSNBC zealots spew drivel. Not one post with anything of substance, not one fucking post. It's all bullshit. You do not have a point to make.

OK, we get it. You don't care if he committed fraud by claiming to be a foreign student. Your worship of the half black messiah transcends rational thought and legitimate questions. He is your hero, your savior, your god. So you will never question or challenge him on anything. He is never responsible for anything that happens on his watch. He is beyond reproach.

nope, I have been very specific from the beginning on this. I don't give a flying fuck about his grades. I want to know how and who paid the roughly 400K in expenses for his time at columbia and harvard.

thats a lot of money for a poor half breed from hawaii who states in his books that he and his family were broke.

lol, we know you are..

Amy, focus. I could drag up some hateful bullshit post from any number of leftists on this board, that is not the point. Prominent conservative voice or news outlet. The LA Times, Time, Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP I have articles on all questioning the blackness of a political candidate. Who on the right has done this?

Google.

Good job trying to change the subject.

I could dig up any number of ridiculous "Obamas not black enough" nonsense from right wing pundits. However, that wasn't my point.

Thanks for playing though :)

No you couldn't. You are so incredibly lame. You won't because you can't because you are a loser.

lol, we know you are..

lol, I didn't know we couldn't speak our mind on this board..
lame

lol, I didn't know we couldn't speak our mind on this board..
lame
Are you "politically aligned with Obama"?

Google seems to think you are.

Now you've got your panties in a twist after I did what you asked and supplied the quotes. *shrug*

Sorry your "only lefties question Obamas blackness" didn't pan out like you hoped.

You don't have a point to make. You have zero to contribute. You can not find a prominent conservative questioning a political candidates race, that is something liberals do. Example after example amd you can't find one.

But instead of simply acknowledging the obvious you find anything to post to try and prove your dim witted point.

Now you've got your panties in a twist after I did what you asked and supplied the quotes. *shrug*

Sorry your "only lefties question Obamas blackness" didn't pan out like you hoped.

You don't have a point to make. You have zero to contribute. You can not find a prominent conservative questioning a political candidates race, that is something liberals do. Example after example amd you can't find one.

But instead of simply acknowledging the obvious you find anything to post to try and prove your dim witted point.

I'm glad we can both agree that you were incorrect in your assessment that the only people who question Obamas "blackness" are lefties:)

Forum List

Back