The Obama College Myth Debunked By...

Now you've got your panties in a twist after I did what you asked and supplied the quotes. *shrug*

Sorry your "only lefties question Obamas blackness" didn't pan out like you hoped.

You don't have a point to make. You have zero to contribute. You can not find a prominent conservative questioning a political candidates race, that is something liberals do. Example after example amd you can't find one.

But instead of simply acknowledging the obvious you find anything to post to try and prove your dim witted point.

And so are you now the "opinion police" tard? you just cherry pick your posts....Intellectually dishonest....If you want me to find more quotes I will but you have to pay me.... because your a dork......lol.....

Uh huh sure, just like they debunked this 'Myth'...

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Think about it, he has ruled like a Foreign Elitist who has a disdain for America. He has ruled like a Foreigner, because he is a Foreigner...

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Dont play stupid you have been here since 2011 and I assume on other political forums as well.......

So what your saying is you don't have anything to contribute. Not one damn quote from a prominent conservative questioning a candidates race?

Does Limbaugh count?

Yes, because to my memory he only pointed out the hypocrisy and inherent racism of the left for questioning Obama's blackness, but where's the quote? What did he say exactly?

So what your saying is you don't have anything to contribute. Not one damn quote from a prominent conservative questioning a candidates race?

Does Limbaugh count?

Yes, because to my memory he only pointed out the hypocrisy and inherent racism of the left for questioning Obama's blackness, but where's the quote? What did he say exactly?
Limbaugh to caller......Why don't you take the bone out of your nose and listen?

The only people that have questioned Obama's "blackness" are political aligned with him. Would you like the quotes and news articles?

I'm referring to this thread, and the only people who have repeatedly stated Obama is "half-white", "not-black" and is a "half breed" are not politically aligned with Obama.:rolleyes:

Who has made those remarks? I would like the quotes.

Here's one.

Your worship of the half black messiah transcends rational thought and legitimate questions.

nope, I have been very specific from the beginning on this. I don't give a flying fuck about his grades. I want to know how and who paid the roughly 400K in expenses for his time at columbia and harvard.

thats a lot of money for a poor half breed from hawaii who states in his books that he and his family were broke.

:clap2:

That's the one I was looking for.

Plus he is black. When they first elected Bush and them re-elected him again?

not really, his mother was white..how you ALL love to ignore that..
then you couldn't shove his SKIN COLOR in peoples FACES

His skin color is enough that it would have required him to ride on the back of the bus

Now that he is President, the racists jump to point out that he his half white......or Halfrican like Rush likes to point out

Obama is only white to conservatives when they are trying to discount racism, but if Obama were to call himself "white" - they'd be the first to squawk "he's not white, he's black"!

not really, his mother was white..how you ALL love to ignore that..
then you couldn't shove his SKIN COLOR in peoples FACES

His skin color is enough that it would have required him to ride on the back of the bus

Now that he is President, the racists jump to point out that he his half white......or Halfrican like Rush likes to point out

Obama is only white to conservatives when they are trying to discount racism, but if Obama were to call himself "white" - they'd be the first to squawk "he's not white, he's black"!

No actually he is half black and half white, nothing wrong with that, but because i disagree with his polocies i'm a racist by liberal standards. Go figure.

Forum List

Back