The Obama College Myth Debunked By...

In the zimmerman case he was reported as a white mexican. Eventhough i believe his grandfather is black.

Zimmerman identifies as Hispanic. And again, the people insisting on breaking down his ethnicity did so because they wanted to make race an issue.

Although, unlike Obama Zimmerman's background isn't as visually obvious.
I was just trying to state the lefts bias on race, if zimmeran would've killed a white boy "if we would've heard about it" zimmerman would be known as a hispanic, but since it was a black kid he is a white hispanic. Which actually i never heard kf till then.

what is a white hispanic? Hispanic is not a race lol...

OK, JED. Now the rest of the story. How did he pay for it?

Because he was black?

Is that what you mean?

He paid for it with loans, grants, savings, you racist pile of shit.

If you had finished high school, you would know how most people pay for college.

Actually I have an MBA from Harvard and I know how my education was paid for. If I ever run for president I will gladly disclose where every penney came from.

It has nothing to do with race, Grow up, you RACIST idiot.

You claim he got loans, grants, and scholarships--------which ones? what were the requirements to get them? Obviously not grades since he admits having poor high school grades.

So, this is a legitimate question. How did he pay the very expensive tuition at Columbia and Harvard? He says his family had no money.

Zimmerman identifies as Hispanic. And again, the people insisting on breaking down his ethnicity did so because they wanted to make race an issue.

Although, unlike Obama Zimmerman's background isn't as visually obvious.
I was just trying to state the lefts bias on race, if zimmeran would've killed a white boy "if we would've heard about it" zimmerman would be known as a hispanic, but since it was a black kid he is a white hispanic. Which actually i never heard kf till then.

Don't know ask your precious liberal media. They came up with it to stir the hate.

Amy, just think if bush was half black. How many times do you think the media would've reminded us about his white side.

That's a lot of nonsense.

You are pointing out the lefts desire to play the race card with Zimmerman while tryig to ignore all this "Obamas not really black" nonsense from the right.

The only people that have questioned Obama's "blackness" are political aligned with him. Would you like the quotes and news articles?

Amy, just think if bush was half black. How many times do you think the media would've reminded us about his white side.

You are pointing out the lefts desire to play the race card with Zimmerman while tryig to ignore all this "Obamas not really black" nonsense from the right.

The only people that have questioned Obama's "blackness" are political aligned with him. Would you like the quotes and news articles?

I'm referring to this thread, and the only people who have repeatedly stated Obama is "half-white", "not-black" and is a "half breed" are not politically aligned with Obama.:rolleyes:

Don't know ask your precious liberal media. They came up with it to stir the hate.

The way the media reported on the Zimmerman case is morally reprehensible. To have that 911 tape edited the way it was, the undeniable motivation was to motivate racial tensions. The media tried Zimmerman and proclaimed him a racist and murderer.

I'm referring to this thread, and the only people who have repeatedly stated Obama is "half-white", "not-black" and is a "half breed" are not politically aligned with Obama.:rolleyes:

Who has made those remarks? I would like the quotes.

since the day he was elected...
she wants to compare a message board chat with that I guess..

I'm just trying to point out the media bias with race. The zimmerman case was just an example. I didn't mean to make a big deal about it. I mean i'm called a racist just for disagreeing with obama.

Lmao, my precious liberal media? let me guess your a die hard Beck and Savage fan?.... excuse me I just threw up in my mouth just thinking about what you watch and listen too.

Dont play stupid you have been here since 2011 and I assume on other political forums as well.......

The way the media reported on the Zimmerman case is morally reprehensible. To have that 911 tape edited the way it was, the undeniable motivation was to motivate racial tensions. The media tried Zimmerman and proclaimed him a racist and murderer.

The question is why did the media wait to report on a shooting 30 days old? On a Monday morning, after a Friday March 16, 2012 night passing of EO

Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness | The White House

Then the shooting surfaces March 19 in Florida? Very disturbing

-Geaux

Lmao, my precious liberal media? let me guess your a die hard Beck and Savage fan?.... excuse me I just threw up in my mouth just thinking about what you watch and listen too.

Lol, nope niether, but i see you get your talking points from the liberal media daily.

Dont play stupid you have been here since 2011 and I assume on other political forums as well.......

So what your saying is you don't have anything to contribute. Not one damn quote from a prominent conservative questioning a candidates race?

The only people that ever questions a candidate's blackness, whatever the hell that is, is on the left. Amy is delusional, convinced all conservatives are truly racist morons. She, like so many like her, clings to her preconceived narrative.

Is Obama Black Enough? - TIME

Or how about...

Rev. Al Sharpton Questions Herman Cain's "Black Authencity" & Slams His Comments About Unemployment & Poverty by Saying "Start with Your Mama" | The Moderate Voice

Who on the right has done this?

Seriously dude, ....As heard on the Rush Limbaugh Show, Feb 20th, 2007...

Barack Obama, not 'black enough'?

Forum List

Back