The Obama College Myth Debunked By...

Why not release the damned transcripts then? For fuck's sake you intellectually bankrupt hypocrites on the left droned on and on about Bush being a shit student and having poor grades but at least he was man enough to release his transcripts. All modern presidents have, but Mr Transparency and openness won't release his transcripts. And questioning this is...racist? Go fuck yourself.

Bush didn't release his records. They were leaked. Go fuck YOURself, champ.

ah, so leaks are good as long as they are against Bush
but not one person thought to leak out the Dear Leaders records.. HOW amazing

Do us a favor and have your brain donated to science after your death.

Did I say that a leak of Obama's records would be bad? I really couldn't care less if somebody leaked them. That's not the point. The point is, here you people are demanding that Obama release his records, insisting that every modern POTUS is obligated to do so, yet Bush didn't do it either.

The OP proved only one thing, Obama is he least transparent President in US history after campaigning off being the most transparent. 5 years later and we (the American people) get not what we're asking to see. I have never heard anyone dispute if Obama went to college, it was a question of what did he do when he was there (grades, papers, classes) and how did he pay for it (ask for assistance as a non citizen.) So what did we get? Not what anyone of relevance was asking for, and only a fraction of a fraction of the whole picture.

Thanks Obama, for letting every single American down on another promise.

Well you are a regular Snopes huh? Yeah they were leaked by moralless leftists like yourself. We all know Columbia sure as hell isn't going to leak Obama's transcripts.

So, now you admit that Bush did not in fact release his records. And then you say that whoever leaked them is moral-less; yet here you are demanding that Obama release his records. So, I guess that makes you moral-less? :lol:

Your OP is pointless, your debunking myths your making up in your head. The right wing myth that Obama refuses to release his college transcripts, and the criticism over that decision is reality.

Myths made up in my own head? I didn't realize that I made up the lie that Obama never attended Columbia. Glenn Beck, or somebody, owes me some money.

I'm not in charge of keeping up with the records at Columbia, but if I were amd decided to leak someone's transcripts in hopes to do damage to them politically, like what was done to Bush--yes that would be lacking in morals.

Surely you see the differce? Again, criticsm for concealing portions of the life of a sitting president that ran on openness and transparency is legitimate, get the hell over it. Resist that reflex from your repitilian brain to scream racism.

So, the people demanding to see Obama's records aren't hoping to find info that might be damaging to him? They're just curious?

:rofl:

Do you really believe the bs that comes out of your mouth?

My cousins, girlfriends, neighbors landlady went to Columbia then and she says she doesn't remember seeing him

Do you need more proof?

Really? I think it is legitimate criticism of a sitting president to conceal his college transcripts, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, files from his years as an Illinois state senator, Illinois State Bar Association records.

I think it is a pattern of lying and concealing his past, as his autobiography has much fiction through out it.

But it just wouldn't be Obama if he didn't give such lofty speeches, lies, about openness and transparency and honesty. Hypocrite to the core.

There is no pressing public interest in student records from 30 years ago

How about his bold faced lies in his autobiography?

That is absurd. There is an abundant public interest in any man holding the office of the president, and even if that is not the case it is a legitimate issue.

Did I say that a leak of Obama's records would be bad? I really couldn't care less if somebody leaked them. That's not the point. The point is, here you people are demanding that Obama release his records, insisting that every modern POTUS is obligated to do so, yet Bush didn't do it either.

We know mountains more about Bush than Obama. I don't even care about this chit and I can see Obama hiding. You know Bush ran business's into the ground that his dady paid for, but you don't even know what Obama did at college, yet Obama and his Obama-bot base brag he's an intellectual, lacking any proof.

So, now you admit that Bush did not in fact release his records. And then you say that whoever leaked them is moral-less; yet here you are demanding that Obama release his records. So, I guess that makes you moral-less? :lol:

Myths made up in my own head? I didn't realize that I made up the lie that Obama never attended Columbia. Glenn Beck, or somebody, owes me some money.

I'm not in charge of keeping up with the records at Columbia, but if I were amd decided to leak someone's transcripts in hopes to do damage to them politically, like what was done to Bush--yes that would be lacking in morals.

Surely you see the differce? Again, criticsm for concealing portions of the life of a sitting president that ran on openness and transparency is legitimate, get the hell over it. Resist that reflex from your repitilian brain to scream racism.

So, the people demanding to see Obama's records aren't hoping to find info that might be damaging to him? They're just curious?

That is not the damned point, which apparently is way over your head.

That is not the damned point, which apparently is way over your head.

Apparently, it's way over YOUR head. You can't even keep your own bs straight.

I'm not an evil gun toting red neck Republican as the bigoted left describes them... And so yes, I'd like to simply know more about the President of the fucking United states of where the fuck I live.... Do you have an issue with that? All I know about Obama's past is he went to a racist church for 20 years, has issues with white people and off and on pretends he a constitutional scholar who can't pass a fucking constitutinal law or war...

Obama promised to release his college transcripts?

I believe the specific promise was the "most transparent administration ever". It is reasonable to expect that the subject of debate here goes to a transparency issue. Admittedly not the biggest transparency issue Obama has at the moment, but still in the mix.

Obama promised to release his college transcripts?

TO BE THE MOST TRANSPARENT ADMIN IS US HISTORY YOU CHIT BAG.

Keep the fuck up. I fucking spelled it out, it's like you had to go full retard to get what you did out of that.

So, Obama didn't promise to release his college transcripts.

Thanks for playing, douche nozzle :fu:

I'm not an evil gun toting red neck Republican as the bigoted left describes them... And so yes, I'd like to simply know more about the President of the fucking United states of where the fuck I live.... Do you have an issue with that?

Yes, I do have an issue with that. Do you have an issue with me having an issue with that?

And I think the entire "fraud" claim is bogus and silly.

Why? No one knows how he paid for those colleges. How do you think he paid the tuition at Columbia and Harvard?

No, you don't know. Lots of people, including the colleges know. And there is zero evidence, except an abject dislike of Obama that would suggest he defrauded the government to pay for college, instead of paying for it the same way as every other American does.

Yes, someone knows. Do you know what a year at Harvard costs? Obama claims to have come from very humble beginnings, with no money. So, he had to get financial help to pay for his expensive education. If it was "affirmative action" stuff like loans or scholarships, why hide it? Is he ashamed of it? Or is there something more? This is a legitimate question.

I didn't realize that by promising to be transparent, Obama meant that he would release private records. You guys come up with a new one at every turn, don't you?

sure you don't care Bushs records were leaked but you are all up in arms over people asking for Obama's records...
I'd say donate your brain but you have to one to donate.

And it isn't just his transcripts mr transparency had sealed from the American public it's his Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, files from his years as an Illinois state senator, Illinois State Bar Association records or his adoption records.

But when it comes to Republicans the media shows much more interest and a uncanny ability to get divorce records, medical records, passport records--can't find shit on Obama. Not one damn scandal currently surrounding president magoo was broken by any American news outlet. They are incapable of journalism, the NYT even edited an editorial to make it less damning to the president.

I already made the argument. Him being POTUS makes my list public by default. Any expectations of these lowest levels of privacy go out the window when you are POTUS. The people he serves deserve the transparency if POTUS expects their trust and their cooperation (via the House of Representatives). The fact that the election is over is immaterial to his administration of the office.

Or did you mean the argument that we think you are hiding something?

That is an argument for why they should be made public, and I said earlier, I wouldn't oppose a law that makes them so.

However, they aren't public just because he's president. Presidents have never, in the history of our nation, lost the constitutional right to privacy simply by being President.

Which part of the Constitution addresses this issue? Are y'all inventing stuff again?

are you serious?

Why? No one knows how he paid for those colleges. How do you think he paid the tuition at Columbia and Harvard?

No, you don't know. Lots of people, including the colleges know. And there is zero evidence, except an abject dislike of Obama that would suggest he defrauded the government to pay for college, instead of paying for it the same way as every other American does.

Yes, someone knows. Do you know what a year at Harvard costs? Obama claims to have come from very humble beginnings, with no money. So, he had to get financial help to pay for his expensive education. If it was "affirmative action" stuff like loans or scholarships, why hide it? Is he ashamed of it? Or is there something more? This is a legitimate question.
Obama has repeatedly said he paid for college via scholarships and student loans. His tax returns show the student loans.

Where is your deep seated concern for how Bill and Hillary Clinton paid for their respective educations?

I suspect that the Clintons would disclose it if asked. Why don't you care how obama paid those tuition bills?

I don't care because it's not my fucking business. there is absolutely no evidence of fraud other than the "say so" of a bunch of extremists with serious cases of Obama Derangement Syndrome. I'm sorry you have your panties in your crack about a poor person getting an education and doing something with his life, but that's not really my problem.

Now, boo hoo for you, but Obama IS the president of the United States and there's not a damned thing you can do about it.

why were Bush's military and college records "your business" ?

Was it because he was president and there was nothing you could do about it? The knife cuts both ways.

Forum List

Back