The Obama College Myth Debunked By...

So, the people demanding to see Obama's records aren't hoping to find info that might be damaging to him? They're just curious?

:rofl:

Do you really believe the bs that comes out of your mouth?

I'm not an evil gun toting red neck Republican as the bigoted left describes them... And so yes, I'd like to simply know more about the President of the fucking United states of where the fuck I live.... Do you have an issue with that? All I know about Obama's past is he went to a racist church for 20 years, has issues with white people and off and on pretends he a constitutional scholar who can't pass a fucking constitutinal law or war...

ummm..... this was all discussed PRIOR to his being reelected & 44 STILL won. :eusa_whistle:

Not by the media. They refused to cover anything possibly negative about obama---and you know it.

For POTUS, one could argue that they are public. What do you know Amy..... What are you hiding?

I'd like to hear that argument:)

I already made the argument. Him being POTUS makes my list public by default. Any expectations of these lowest levels of privacy go out the window when you are POTUS. The people he serves deserve the transparency if POTUS expects their trust and their cooperation (via the House of Representatives). The fact that the election is over is immaterial to his administration of the office.

Or did you mean the argument that we think you are hiding something?

The problem is this argument is used only in the case of democratic presidents, and is abandoned once a republican is in the WH.

Oh please, this JERK has lied so much, no one can believe a word out of his mouth. He's been busted lately too many times to count.. the latest??? "No one is reading your email." Well today we learned he's a fucking liar AGAIN.. so save the theatrics for your leftists comrades.. No one buys Obama's snake oil any longer except extreme leftwing nuts.

The majority of Americans buy whatever he is presenting, true or otherwise. How do I know? He won the Presidency twice.

the ignorance of roughly half of the american population is truly sad.

The ignorance of the masses is nothing new or uniquely American. However, wing nuts sometimes demonstrate it when they make a clearly false claim that nobody buys what Obama says except leftist extremists when, demonstrably, they do.

Oh please, this JERK has lied so much, no one can believe a word out of his mouth. He's been busted lately too many times to count.. the latest??? "No one is reading your email." Well today we learned he's a fucking liar AGAIN.. so save the theatrics for your leftists comrades.. No one buys Obama's snake oil any longer except extreme leftwing nuts.

The majority of Americans buy whatever he is presenting, true or otherwise. How do I know? He won the Presidency twice.

don't rub the Republicans loss in their own faces.

Obama promised to release his college transcripts?

I believe the specific promise was the "most transparent administration ever". It is reasonable to expect that the subject of debate here goes to a transparency issue. Admittedly not the biggest transparency issue Obama has at the moment, but still in the mix.

Can you name an administration more transparent?

Go for it

I'm beginning to think Nixions was more transparent
here ya go:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...rent-administration-ever-lol.html#post7336281

and this:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-scandal-to-nixion-but-worse.html#post7329277

The ignorance of the masses is nothing new or uniquely American. However, wing nuts sometimes demonstrate it when they make a clearly false claim that nobody buys what Obama says except leftist extremists when, demonstrably, they do.

true, the real tragedy is a biased media. the "masses" tend to believe what the media tells them to believe. A state controlled media is a real danger to freedom.

My cousins, girlfriends, neighbors landlady went to Columbia then and she says she doesn't remember seeing him

Do you need more proof?

Really? I think it is legitimate criticism of a sitting president to conceal his college transcripts, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, files from his years as an Illinois state senator, Illinois State Bar Association records.

I think it is a pattern of lying and concealing his past, as his autobiography has much fiction through out it.

But it just wouldn't be Obama if he didn't give such lofty speeches, lies, about openness and transparency and honesty. Hypocrite to the core.

There is no pressing public interest in student records from 30 years ago

Who needs Obama's college records to know he's an arrogant disingenuous asshole unfit to lead? He shows the American people every day that he sucks as a leader and believes the powers of government are at his disposal.

then that should be easy to prove. Why is he hiding it? What loans? What scholarships? What would he lose by telling the truth about them?

People only hide things when they have something to hide.

And I already answered this too

He doesn't have to release them , hes already won the election, he gains nothing from doing so now and .... No one important has asked for their release. Sorry but right wing pundits, bloggers, and media whores don't count as important to make demands of POTUS.

you are correct, the cover up worked. He won the election twice. Why bother to seek the truth when it won't change anything, Is that your conclusion? Then why continue the lying rants about Bush and WMDs? Nothing is going to change.

Admit it steph, you just love and worship obama and you will do anything to protect your glorious opinion of him. You don't want your dream demolished by the truth, so you continue to buy the lies.

Maybe he'll release them some day, *shrug*. Part of his presidential library perhaps.

No one has ever before cared which scholarships a president received in college, or who his student loan provider was and really almost no one cares about it with Obama. Only conspiracy theorists who think he's secretly kenyan care.

And really, that's what your looking for. "fraud" you said. Because somehow he must have defrauded someone. Even though there's no proof.

:)

I believe the specific promise was the "most transparent administration ever". It is reasonable to expect that the subject of debate here goes to a transparency issue. Admittedly not the biggest transparency issue Obama has at the moment, but still in the mix.

Can you name an administration more transparent?

Go for it

The first 43

PolitiFact | Obama's transparency record: lots of data, not as much sunlight

Obamas biggest error was underestimating how big a bunch of assholes Conservatives can be

Last edited:
Really? I think it is legitimate criticism of a sitting president to conceal his college transcripts, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, files from his years as an Illinois state senator, Illinois State Bar Association records.

I think it is a pattern of lying and concealing his past, as his autobiography has much fiction through out it.

But it just wouldn't be Obama if he didn't give such lofty speeches, lies, about openness and transparency and honesty. Hypocrite to the core.

Who needs Obama's college records to know he's an arrogant disingenuous asshole unfit to lead? He shows the American people every day that he sucks as a leader and believes the powers of government are at his disposal.

truth..
and his followers make excuses for it day in and day out..
not pretty

Irrelevant to College Records

true, the real tragedy is a biased media. the "masses" tend to believe what the media tells them to believe. A state controlled media is a real danger to freedom.

Biased media. Biased media. Hmmm. Where have I heard that before? Oh, that's right, every other day from every direction.

Please point out a time in history when journalism was unbiased and/or responsible. No, really. I want to know.

That is an argument for why they should be made public, and I said earlier, I wouldn't oppose a law that makes them so.

However, they aren't public just because he's president. Presidents have never, in the history of our nation, lost the constitutional right to privacy simply by being President.

If a given president has a right to privacy, which is correct, how would one justify a law requiring a president to surrender information he considers personal and private?

Actually no ‘law’ is needed, as the case law exists establishing the criteria as to when a president may no longer realize an expectation of privacy or executive privilege. See: US v. Nixon (1974).

If any citizen believes a given president is withholding relevant information not justified by executive privilege or the president’s personal right to privacy, then he’s free to file suit in Federal court and attempt to compel that president to release the information in question.

As stated earlier, many jobs require college transcripts. I wouldn't oppose making college transcripts and tax returns a job requirement for POTUS

You would need to amend the Constitution accordingly.

You’re proposing a Constitutional amendment, then?

And what would be the purpose of such an amendment? To determine if a presidential candidate is ‘lying’ about where he went to college? One must have a 3.5 GPA to be president?

Upon further consideration you should realize that amending the Constitution for such information is simply not warranted.

Obama is proof that a Harvard Degree, at least the one Obama has, is worthless. What the hell did he major in, Social Chaos?

-178S

Lots of people have cared about the bona fides of prior Presidents.

It is unusual for a guy who has already assumed that Office, twice, to find it necessary to deny the public access to wholesale parts of his academic record.

It hardly matters what his "reason" may be. I would venture the guess that he got some "aid" that he would prefer not to have to explain, especially if it had been any kind of assistance earmarked for a foreign student. (This does not imply that he was anything other than a U.S. citizen; but it might have something to do with the integrity and honesty and accuracy of his claims back in those days.)

Stonewalling is far easier than having to then face up to any questions that might arise.

He is not exactly an honest or forthright individual; and "transparency" is something he likes to lecture about. But that kind of thing is for other folks.

And I already answered this too

He doesn't have to release them , hes already won the election, he gains nothing from doing so now and .... No one important has asked for their release. Sorry but right wing pundits, bloggers, and media whores don't count as important to make demands of POTUS.

you are correct, the cover up worked. He won the election twice. Why bother to seek the truth when it won't change anything, Is that your conclusion? Then why continue the lying rants about Bush and WMDs? Nothing is going to change.

Admit it steph, you just love and worship obama and you will do anything to protect your glorious opinion of him. You don't want your dream demolished by the truth, so you continue to buy the lies.

Maybe he'll release them some day, *shrug*. Part of his presidential library perhaps.

No one has ever before cared which scholarships a president received in college, or who his student loan provider was and really almost no one cares about it with Obama. Only conspiracy theorists who think he's secretly kenyan care.

And really, that's what your looking for. "fraud" you said. Because somehow he must have defrauded someone. Even though there's no proof.

:)

Ok,.Amy, read this slowly and carefully. No one is saying that he is kenyan, indonesian, or muslim. The question is did he claim to be a foreign student in order to qualify for certain grants, scholarships, and loans. If he did that, then as an american, he committed fraud. Thats the question. That is why the records are of interest.

There should be no problem telling us what scholarships, grants, and loans he used---unless he has something to hide.

this is not a complicated question.

Obama is proof that a Harvard Degree, at least the one Obama has, is worthless. What the hell did he major in, Social Chaos?

-178S

well his claim to fame was being a community AGITATOR..so social chaos is about right

Forum List

Back