The Obama College Myth Debunked By...

The ignorance of the masses is nothing new or uniquely American. However, wing nuts sometimes demonstrate it when they make a clearly false claim that nobody buys what Obama says except leftist extremists when, demonstrably, they do.

true, the real tragedy is a biased media. the "masses" tend to believe what the media tells them to believe. A state controlled media is a real danger to freedom.

Biased media. Biased media. Hmmm. Where have I heard that before? Oh, that's right, every other day from every direction.

Please point out a time in history when journalism was unbiased and/or responsible. No, really. I want to know.

the US media has always had a slight bias to the left. that has been established. Today the bias is much more blatant than it was in the past, maybe because talk radio and Fox have decided to show both sides of the issues.

But, having said that, do you think a biased media is good for the country?

you are correct, the cover up worked. He won the election twice. Why bother to seek the truth when it won't change anything, Is that your conclusion? Then why continue the lying rants about Bush and WMDs? Nothing is going to change.

Admit it steph, you just love and worship obama and you will do anything to protect your glorious opinion of him. You don't want your dream demolished by the truth, so you continue to buy the lies.

Maybe he'll release them some day, *shrug*. Part of his presidential library perhaps.

No one has ever before cared which scholarships a president received in college, or who his student loan provider was and really almost no one cares about it with Obama. Only conspiracy theorists who think he's secretly kenyan care.

And really, that's what your looking for. "fraud" you said. Because somehow he must have defrauded someone. Even though there's no proof.

:)

Ok,.Amy, read this slowly and carefully. No one is saying that he is kenyan, indonesian, or muslim. The question is did he claim to be a foreign student in order to qualify for certain grants, scholarships, and loans. If he did that, then as an american, he committed fraud. Thats the question. That is why the records are of interest.

There should be no problem telling us what scholarships, grants, and loans he used---unless he has something to hide.

this is not a complicated question.

I'm going to try this one more time: WHY would he pretend to be a foreign student in order to get aid when scholarships and grants for actual US citizens far outweigh those in dollar amount and numerosity than those available to foreign students.

I keep asking this question and not one conspiracy ding dong can provide an explanation.

you are correct, the cover up worked. He won the election twice. Why bother to seek the truth when it won't change anything, Is that your conclusion? Then why continue the lying rants about Bush and WMDs? Nothing is going to change.

Admit it steph, you just love and worship obama and you will do anything to protect your glorious opinion of him. You don't want your dream demolished by the truth, so you continue to buy the lies.

Maybe he'll release them some day, *shrug*. Part of his presidential library perhaps.

No one has ever before cared which scholarships a president received in college, or who his student loan provider was and really almost no one cares about it with Obama. Only conspiracy theorists who think he's secretly kenyan care.

And really, that's what your looking for. "fraud" you said. Because somehow he must have defrauded someone. Even though there's no proof.

Ok,.Amy, read this slowly and carefully. No one is saying that he is kenyan, indonesian, or muslim. The question is did he claim to be a foreign student in order to qualify for certain grants, scholarships, and loans. If he did that, then as an american, he committed fraud. Thats the question. That is why the records are of interest.

There should be no problem telling us what scholarships, grants, and loans he used---unless he has something to hide.

So, someone is making up lies and Obama is obligated to debunk them

Don't you guys ever get tired of this bullshit?

If I had as much baggage as Obama, I would welcome the chance to put any of the skeletons back in the closet. Risk mitigation plan....

-Geaux

Last edited:
then do you agree that questioning Bush's military service was not legitimate? that asking for his college grades was not letitimate?

I do. I didn't care then, and I don't care now.

So you care nothing about the character, honesty, and ethics of the man we put in the white house and give the keys to the nuclear trigger? really?

What do college transcripts have to do with character, honesty and ethics?

Who is making up lies? How is questioning how he paid for college making up lies?

Seems to me that this administration has proven very good at making up lies, so why is it a strech to think obama might be lying about his college tuition?

So you care nothing about the character, honesty, and ethics of the man we put in the white house and give the keys to the nuclear trigger? really?

transcripts of grades (alone)? probably nuttin'.

But the overall package of his college papers, applications, claims, financial aid documents, etc. Those might very well reflect a whole lot about his character and integrity -- or their lack.

Last edited:

Nothing.

You just don't get it. Why has he refused to tell us what scholarships, grants, and loans he used to pay the very high tuition at columbia and harvard?

transcripts of grades (alone)? probably nuttin'.

But the overall package of hi college papers, applications, claims, financial aid documents, etc. Those might very well reflect a whole lot about his character and integrity -- or their lack.

My guess, being mentored by Davis makes all those points moot.

-Geaux

If I had as much baggage as Obama, I would welcome the chance to put any of the skeletons back in the closet. Risk mitigation plan....

-Geaux
What baggage?

His birth certificate?

-Geaux
What baggage?

His birth certificate?

We all know Obama has no baggage, just ask Chrissy tingles Matthews..
he was a Illinois Senator, and he got that by dirty politics.., that should of been enough baggage right there

...The Blaze and Breitbart

OBAMA COLUMBIA DOCUMENT RELEASED

Obama-Colombia.jpg

The image above--never before released--is from public records at Columbia University that prove that Obama did, in fact, graduate in 1983 from the Ivy League school. Contrary to some conspiracy theories, Obama was a student within the Faculty of Arts and Sciences--not the less selective, “nontraditional” Columbia University School of General Studies (which only merged with the Faculty of Arts and Sciences in 1990).

This never-before-seen document debunks a persistent myth that is unfairly unfavorable to the President.

Some “fact-checking” websites--such as snopes.com and FactCheck.org--have attempted to debunk the “Obama never graduated Columbia” conspiracy theory before. Yet they have relied almost entirely on secondary sources and mainstream media reports, which fail to cite primary sources. And the Obama campaign has not provided details of his admission to, or graduation from, the prestigious Ivy League school.

5 FACTS WE KNOW ABOUT OBAMA’S COLLEGE YEARS

[P]erhaps no set of documents is more coveted due to its total unavailability than the President’s college records. These documents have sparked all sorts of conspiracy theories.

To be fair, Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush, didn’t release his college records either. Those only became public after a leak from inside Yale University, not due to any consent on the part of the former President.

Well, look no further. Below are five facts regarding Obama’s college years at Columbia, that are a starting point for the discussion.

#5. Barack Obama Did Attend Columbia University

This one is pretty much beyond dispute. Two of Obama’s former roommates, Sohale Siddiqi and Phil Boerner (the latter of whom was also an Occidental transfer) substantiate it, along with one of Obama’s former professors, Michael L. Baron (about whom more later). Politifact also uncovered and spoke to another alumna of Columbia who remembered Obama:

Cathie Currie, who currently teaches social psychology at Adelphi University, recalled Obama joining her group occasionally to play pick-up soccer games on the lawn outside the library. She was a graduate student at the time, and Obama was an undergrad.

He was a good soccer player, she said, even though basketball was his primary athletic passion.

Why not release the damned transcripts then? For fuck's sake you intellectually bankrupt hypocrites on the left droned on and on about Bush being a shit student and having poor grades but at least he was man enough to release his transcripts. All modern presidents have, but Mr Transparency and openness won't release his transcripts. And questioning this is...racist? Go fuck yourself.

Bush didn't release his transcripts. They were leaked.

People only hide things when they have something to hide.

Or when it's nobody's damned business.

its not our business to know everything about the past of the guy we make CIC? really?

then why did you on the left want so much info on the past of Bush, Cain, Gingrich, Romney, Bachman, Ryan, Paul, and every other republican?

could partisan hypocrisy be the answer?

Who is making up lies? How is questioning how he paid for college making up lies?

Seems to me that this administration has proven very good at making up lies, so why is it a strech to think obama might be lying about his college tuition?

He paid for college and has no debt remaining

Has any other president been audited for how they paid for college or only the black one?

Show where this has ever been relevant before

And yes, I am playing the race card

I'm going to try this one more time: WHY would he pretend to be a foreign student in order to get aid when scholarships and grants for actual US citizens far outweigh those in dollar amount and numerosity than those available to foreign students.

I keep asking this question and not one conspiracy ding dong can provide an explanation.

Bueller? Bueller?

It is a kind of a silly question.

Perhaps he saw it as a path of considerably less resistance.

Picture young Obama pouring over financial aid information back in the day:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Say," he says to himself with excitement! "This one offers financial aid, cheap loans, grants or scholarships to persons attending this fine institution of higher academics from foreign lands. I have proof that I came from a foreign land. I have school records from freakin' Indonesia! Cool. Maybe I'll adhere to the advice of my mentor, Uncle Frank, and just take advantage of our corrupt capitalist system. Yes. This could work. I'll tell these bozos that I am a foreign student. I'll apply for THIS (array of) financial aid opportunities and accept whatever they provide. Who's to know?"

That might have been a whole lot easier than taking his pre-college academic record to a place like Columbia and asking for financial aid on the basis of just that.

Why not release the damned transcripts then? For fuck's sake you intellectually bankrupt hypocrites on the left droned on and on about Bush being a shit student and having poor grades but at least he was man enough to release his transcripts. All modern presidents have, but Mr Transparency and openness won't release his transcripts. And questioning this is...racist? Go fuck yourself.

Bush didn't release his transcripts. They were leaked.

true, then leak obama's and make all of us look like fools. Gonna do it ? We'll be waiting.

Forum List

Back