The Obama College Myth Debunked By...

He paid for college and has no debt remaining

Has any other president been audited for how they paid for college or only the black one?

Show where this has ever been relevant before

And yes, I am playing the race card

HE paid for it or his wealthy WHITE grandparents did?..oh damn, I'm playing the RACE card

Getting money from your grandparents now warrants an investigation?

Who paid Bush's freight?

Oh yea.........nobody cared

tuition at columbia and harvard during those years was around 50K per year plus room, food, books, etc. so in 6 years he probably spent 300-400K. Where did it come from?

Who did it come from? Sorry, libs. This is a legitimate question and its not going away.

OK, JED. Now the rest of the story. How did he pay for it? Columbia and Harvard are very expensive schools.

Only the radical right claimed that he never attended or graduated, the real question is did he commit fraud by taking scholarships and grants that were reserved for foreign students.

No. Next question.

They can't stand that Obama is damn intelligent. It makes their pea brains explode.

Then why did you ask?

records is more than transcripts. Transcripts are grades. records include applications, financial aid etc.

you aren't as ignorant as you act, are you?

You're going to try and split hairs and move the goal posts on that one? Sorry, champ. It's not going to work.

You asked if records, transcripts, whatever are a good measure of ones character and ethics. I then asked how they are related. You said that they are not, thus agreeing with me. So, if you agree, then why did you ask the question in the first place?

nope, I have been very specific from the beginning on this. I don't give a flying fuck about his grades. I want to know how and who paid the roughly 400K in expenses for his time at columbia and harvard.

thats a lot of money for a poor half breed from hawaii who states in his books that he and his family were broke.

records is more than transcripts. Transcripts are grades. records include applications, financial aid etc.

You're going to try and split hairs and move the goal posts on that one? Sorry, champ. It's not going to work.

You asked if records, transcripts, whatever are a good measure of ones character and ethics. I then asked how they are related. You said that they are not, thus agreeing with me. So, if you agree, then why did you ask the question in the first place?

nope, I have been very specific from the beginning on this. I don't give a flying fuck about his grades. I want to know how and who paid the roughly 400K in expenses for his time at columbia and harvard.

thats a lot of money for a poor half breed from hawaii who states in his books that he and his family were broke.

Pride has come to rule

-Geaux

OK, JED. Now the rest of the story. How did he pay for it? Columbia and Harvard are very expensive schools.

Only the radical right claimed that he never attended or graduated, the real question is did he commit fraud by taking scholarships and grants that were reserved for foreign students.

No. Next question.

They can't stand that Obama is damn intelligent. It makes their pea brains explode.

no one claimed that he is not intelligent, one has to be intelligent to fool 52% of america twice.

Sorry, libs. This is a legitimate question and its not going away.

No, it's not a legitimate question. Not going away? It never left the right-wing echo chamber. Nobody outside of your bubble cares.

he couldn't give a speech or say anything until they found the one written for him...

LOL

SNIP:
VIDEO AT SITE

President Obama strolled out to the podium today in San Jose, CA and was immediately at a loss for words. Not only did the President not have teleprompter, his aides forgot his speech.

“My remarks are not sitting here,” the President declared awkwardly. “I’m uhhh….people….oh goodness….uhhhh...folks are sweating back there right now.”

Read more: 'Uhhh?Uh?Uhhh?.People!' Obama at Total Loss for Words When Staff Forgets His Speech - Fox Nation

Last edited:

Half breed? I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but clearly your issue is that the black kid may have gotten a free ride. Well, since Obama released HIS tax returns, we all know that isn't the case.

Oh and if you don't want people to accuse you of being a racist, there's one simple trick to remedy that: don't post racist shit.

Last edited:
No. Next question.

no one claimed that he is not intelligent, one has to be intelligent to fool 52% of america twice.

He did not fool anyone. Lets get the assholes and traitors that voted him in and put the blame right on them. You see, America is turning its back on the Constitution on Obama's cue. He is like the king of crack dealers and the 52% are hooked. Give me.... Give me... Give me... Oh, I have to give up my civil liberties to get the goods? oh.. Ok... give me...give me.. Take it from those folks, but give me.. And tell them to quit talking about God too.

It will be soon time to cleanse our own. 3'O'clock school bell at Little Big Horn.

Until then, enjoy the spin down the drain as Coriolis Effect is taking hold

-Geaux

HE paid for it or his wealthy WHITE grandparents did?..oh damn, I'm playing the RACE card

Who paid Bush's freight?

tuition at columbia and harvard during those years was around 50K per year plus room, food, books, etc. so in 6 years he probably spent 300-400K. Where did it come from?

Who did it come from? Sorry, libs. This is a legitimate question and its not going away.

Where we're your concerns about other presidents financing their educations?

If it is so critical to you.......why not open for all?

I forgot........blacks are not capable of paying for education

Last edited:

Who paid Bush's freight?

You want an answer? Here's your answer:

President Obama Could Manage His Personal Finances Better - The Smarter Investor (usnews.com)

and yet somehow, I don't think this will satisfy you.

Who paid Bush's freight?

You want an answer? Here's your answer:

President Obama Could Manage His Personal Finances Better - The Smarter Investor (usnews.com)

and yet somehow, I don't think this will satisfy you.

lol, usnews...the Grio
sheesh

Last edited:

Who paid Bush's freight?

S c h o l a r s h i p s

And

S t u d e n t L o a n s

Just like damn near every other college student in America.

Forum List

Back