The Obama College Myth Debunked By...

Getting money from your grandparents now warrants an investigation?

Who paid Bush's freight?

Oh yea.........nobody cared

tuition at columbia and harvard during those years was around 50K per year plus room, food, books, etc. so in 6 years he probably spent 300-400K. Where did it come from?

Who did it come from? Sorry, libs. This is a legitimate question and its not going away.

Where we're your concerns about other presidents financing their educations?

If it is so critical to you.......why not open for all?

I forgot........blacks are not capable of paying for education

I have no problem with all candidates disclosing how they paid for their education. In most cases it would be a non-issue, and it may be with obama, but his refusal to disclose his records creates doubt. and again, as much as you would like it to be, it has nothing to do with race.

Who paid Bush's freight?

tuition at columbia and harvard during those years was around 50K per year plus room, food, books, etc. so in 6 years he probably spent 300-400K. Where did it come from?

Who did it come from? Sorry, libs. This is a legitimate question and its not going away.

S c h o l a r s h i p s

And

S t u d e n t L o a n s

Just like damn near every other college student in America.

which ones?, what was the criteria for getting them? foreign students? who loaned him the money?

You want an answer? Here's your answer:

President Obama Could Manage His Personal Finances Better - The Smarter Investor (usnews.com)

and yet somehow, I don't think this will satisfy you.

lol, usnews...the Grio
sheesh
as opposed to "Obama registered as a foreign exchange student to get grant money?"

tuition at columbia and harvard during those years was around 50k per year plus room, food, books, etc. So in 6 years he probably spent 300-400k. Where did it come from?

s c h o l a r s h i p s

and

s t u d e n t l o a n s

just like damn near every other college student in america.

which ones?, what was the criteria for getting them? foreign students? who loaned him the money?
why would he do that when more money is available to us citizens?

What a pathetic bunch. They come up with a questionable document with Barak Obama's name on it in five years and they think they have the case solved. His alcoholic bigamist father had the same name.

This is a legitimate question.

No, it's not.

Yes it is....what I don't get is why doesn't Obama just come out with it and get everyone off his back? Why not prove to us fools that we're wrong? Why is he paying so much money to keep everything secret? Seems like he'd like to show us so we leave him alone (on this issue anyway). Wouldn't you? I would!

No, it's not.

Yes it is....what I don't get is why doesn't Obama just come out with it and get everyone off his back? Why not prove to us fools that we're wrong? Why is he paying so much money to keep everything secret? Seems like he'd like to show us so we leave him alone (on this issue anyway). Wouldn't you? I would!

unless he has something to hide===========:eusa_hand:

No, it's not.

WTF are you prattling on about? How much do you pay and who do you pay to keep your college transcripts private?

And why should he kowtow to a bunch of idiot ass clowns who want to see how high they can make the black guy jump?

goddamned fools have obviously never heard of a "guaranteed student loan" before.

did obama have one? how much was it for? did the govt forgive it? did he pay it back? did he have scholarships and grants? which ones? what was required to get them?

Who paid Bush's freight?

No kidding RW, it seems to me some people think Obama was like the "Truman show" he was born and financed to become the President of the United States.

No, it's not.

WTF are you prattling on about? How much do you pay and who do you pay to keep your college transcripts private?

And why should he kowtow to a bunch of idiot ass clowns who want to see how high they can make the black guy jump?

none of us pay anything to keep our records private., obama has paid the law firm of Perkins Coie of Seattle amost a million dollars. Why would anyone spend that kind of money if he had nothing to hide?

No kidding RW, it seems to me some people think Obama was like the "Truman show" he was born and financed to become the President of the United States.

His books are full of lies about his past. Manchurian candidate????? who is pulling the puppet strings?

HE paid for it or his wealthy WHITE grandparents did?..oh damn, I'm playing the RACE card

Who paid Bush's freight?

Actually not.

This is mere partisan speculation by conservatives, completely devoid of any ‘evidence.’

And lack of information is not ‘evidence.’

Now, when you or any of the president’s other enemies have actual evidence of wrongdoing, get back to us.

And it’s telling how conservatives whine about alleged 4th Amendment violations yet completely forget about the 5th Amendment’s prohibition of self-incrimination.

goddamned fools have obviously never heard of a "guaranteed student loan" before.

did obama have one? how much was it for? did the govt forgive it? did he pay it back? did he have scholarships and grants? which ones? what was required to get them?

Why would Obama pose as a foreign student to get scholarship money when WAY more money AND student loans are available to US citizens?

Who paid Bush's freight?

Actually not.

This is mere partisan speculation by conservatives, completely devoid of any ‘evidence.’

And lack of information is not ‘evidence.’

Now, when you or any of the president’s other enemies have actual evidence of wrongdoing, get back to us.

And it’s telling how conservatives whine about alleged 4th Amendment violations yet completely forget about the 5th Amendment’s prohibition of self-incrimination.

Actually, your effort is the partisan one.

The question itself is perfectly legitimate.

And, of course, this President will never man up enough to just simply ANSWER.

Why would Obama pose as a foreign student to get scholarship money when WAY more money AND student loans are available to US citizens?

I already answered that one. It's not exactly a difficult one.

S c h o l a r s h i p s

And

S t u d e n t L o a n s

Just like damn near every other college student in America.

Why do you assume his scholarships were obtained fraudulently. What are you basing this on?

none of us pay anything to keep our records private., obama has paid the law firm of Perkins Coie of Seattle amost a million dollars. Why would anyone spend that kind of money if he had nothing to hide?

He's paying people to keep private that which is not public information? Damn. Then I guess he really is an idiot.

Forum List

Back