The Obama College Myth Debunked By...

The question, and for many the puzzle, is really this: Obama was not wealthy, had no money, not even in the Cayman Islands, no rich parents, maybe not even a citizen, and some other things no one mentions, yet he's the president. How can that be, where did America go wrong? Something's fishy here.

This is a legitimate question.

No, it's not.

Yes it is....what I don't get is why doesn't Obama just come out with it and get everyone off his back? Why not prove to us fools that we're wrong? Why is he paying so much money to keep everything secret? Seems like he'd like to show us so we leave him alone (on this issue anyway). Wouldn't you? I would!

It’s already documented that you and others on the right are fools and wrong concerning this matter.

And in the United States one is not required to prove his innocence, the burden of proof lies with the state.

Again, if you or any other partisan rightist has evidence of presidential wrongdoing, submit it.

Otherwise this is a non-issue.

true, the real tragedy is a biased media. the "masses" tend to believe what the media tells them to believe. A state controlled media is a real danger to freedom.

Biased media. Biased media. Hmmm. Where have I heard that before? Oh, that's right, every other day from every direction.

Please point out a time in history when journalism was unbiased and/or responsible. No, really. I want to know.

the US media has always had a slight bias to the left. that has been established. Today the bias is much more blatant than it was in the past, maybe because talk radio and Fox have decided to show both sides of the issues.

But, having said that, do you think a biased media is good for the country?

A lot of things aren't good for the country, but what are you going to do, regulate the media? Whether the media is directly regulated by the government or it completely privatized, you are going to have bias. Whether or not that is "good" for the country is pretty much a futile consideration.

Where we're your concerns about other presidents financing their educations?

If it is so critical to you.......why not open for all?

I forgot........blacks are not capable of paying for education

No kidding RW, it seems to me some people think Obama was like the "Truman show" he was born and financed to become the President of the United States.

His books are full of lies about his past. Manchurian candidate????? who is pulling the puppet strings?

I didnt bother to read his ghost writers books. and UGH! if only Ditka would have ran against Obama for the Illinois senate we would have never heard of him. But redfish we both knew that Hillary wanted the nomination bad wouldnt her staff found out and leaked what they knew about Obama? I never heard of Bill backing down from a political fight.

Obama, like most college students paid for college by working, money from his relatives, scholarships and loans

Why the rightwing witch hunt?

No, it's not.

Yes it is....what I don't get is why doesn't Obama just come out with it and get everyone off his back? Why not prove to us fools that we're wrong? Why is he paying so much money to keep everything secret? Seems like he'd like to show us so we leave him alone (on this issue anyway). Wouldn't you? I would!

It’s already documented that you and others on the right are fools and wrong concerning this matter.

And in the United States one is not required to prove his innocence, the burden of proof lies with the state.

Again, if you or any other partisan rightist has evidence of presidential wrongdoing, submit it.

Otherwise this is a non-issue.

Clay has spoken..it's a non-issue and don't forget his other words of wisdom, it's because Obama is a Democrat...
:eusa_whistle:

Why didn't the Republicans do all this before the first Obama election, or even the second Obama election? Seems like Republicans are not too competent doing political research.
How about one more try with the birth certificate thing?

The question, and for many the puzzle, is really this: Obama was not wealthy, had no money, not even in the Cayman Islands, no rich parents, maybe not even a citizen, and some other things no one mentions, yet he's the president. How can that be, where did America go wrong? Something's fishy here.

Plus he is black. When they first elected Bush and them re-elected him again? No there is something racist there.

Last edited:

Plus he is black. When they first elected Bush and them re-elected him again?

not really, his mother was white..how you ALL love to ignore that..
then you couldn't shove his SKIN COLOR in peoples FACES

Last edited:

Plus he is black. When they first elected Bush and them re-elected him again?

not really, his mother was white..how you ALL love to ignore that..
then you couldn't shove his SKIN COLOR in peoples FACES

His skin color is enough that it would have required him to ride on the back of the bus

Now that he is President, the racists jump to point out that he his half white......or Halfrican like Rush likes to point out

Last edited:
No kidding RW, it seems to me some people think Obama was like the "Truman show" he was born and financed to become the President of the United States.

His books are full of lies about his past. Manchurian candidate????? who is pulling the puppet strings?

I didnt bother to read his ghost writers books. and UGH! if only Ditka would have ran against Obama for the Illinois senate we would have never heard of him. But redfish we both knew that Hillary wanted the nomination bad wouldnt her staff found out and leaked what they knew about Obama? I never heard of Bill backing down from a political fight.

SHE DID! Her campaign started the birther stuff and a democrat is the first to file suit. After that it became a side show.

Q: Are Obama’s early records “sealed”?

A: No. Many records that presidential candidates don’t ordinarily release do remain confidential, but they are not “sealed” by a court. The 16 claims in a widely distributed graphic are mostly false or distorted.

factcheck.org : Obama?s ?Sealed? Records

Obama hasn't released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records.

Last edited:
Of course, Mr Obama went on to distinguish himself by going on to earn the second highest honour in a graduate law degree at Harvard .
And he became the first black president of the prestigious legal journal, the Harvard Law Review.
He also taught at the University of Chicago for twelve years – with eight years spent as senior lecturer in constitutional law.
But, the possibility that he got lower high school scores than Mr Bush, would take some of the shine off his image as an intellectual heavyweight.
Did Obama get worse grades than Bush? New evidence reveals his college class got lower SAT scores than Dubya | Mail Online

Of course, Mr Obama went on to distinguish himself by going on to earn the second highest honour in a graduate law degree at Harvard .
And he became the first black president of the prestigious legal journal, the Harvard Law Review.
He also taught at the University of Chicago for twelve years – with eight years spent as senior lecturer in constitutional law.
But, the possibility that he got lower high school scores than Mr Bush, would take some of the shine off his image as an intellectual heavyweight.
Did Obama get worse grades than Bush? New evidence reveals his college class got lower SAT scores than Dubya | Mail Online

lovely, post something tooting Obama's horn, then post some link where they call President Bush, DUBYA

Last edited:
Why? No one knows how he paid for those colleges. How do you think he paid the tuition at Columbia and Harvard?

Where is your deep seated concern for how Bill and Hillary Clinton paid for their respective educations?

There isn't any question of where the Clinton's were born.

What in the Wide World of Sports does that have to do with the price of Spaghetti on the Olive Garden menu?

Forum List

Back