The Obama College Myth Debunked By...

actually it was America's loss, and it is being rubbed in all of our faces every day.

howso winger?

obamacare
IRS
AP records
DOJ spying
Drones
Phone records
Fast and furious
benghazi

just to list a few

obamacare - Succeeding. See: California. See: GOP govs embracing Medicaid expansion.

IRS - Auditing groups applying for 501(c) status is not illegal

AP records, DOJ spying - All done in the interest of national security and made possible by the Patriot Act

Drones - Not the first admin to utilize drones.

Fast and furious - A gun tracking op similar to one that was done by the Bush admin

benghazi - An unfortunate incident in a volatile region. Nothing illegal there.

Why not release the damned transcripts then? For fuck's sake you intellectually bankrupt hypocrites on the left droned on and on about Bush being a shit student and having poor grades but at least he was man enough to release his transcripts. All modern presidents have, but Mr Transparency and openness won't release his transcripts. And questioning this is...racist? Go fuck yourself.

Bush didn't release his transcripts. They were leaked.

true, then leak obama's and make all of us look like fools. Gonna do it ? We'll be waiting.

I'm on edge of my seat.

-Geaux

People only hide things when they have something to hide.

Or when it's nobody's damned business.

its not our business to know everything about the past of the guy we make CIC? really?

then why did you on the left want so much info on the past of Bush, Cain, Gingrich, Romney, Bachman, Ryan, Paul, and every other republican?

could partisan hypocrisy be the answer?

I don't recall any one of those people being asked how they paid their way through college. Now are you going to answer my question or not?: WHY would someone fraudulently claim to be a foreign student to get scholarship money when way, way, way more money is available to US citizens for scholarships and grants? I'm thinking you're just pissed off that the smart poor kid may have been given a break or two along the way.

So, someone is making up lies and Obama is obligated to debunk them

Don't you guys ever get tired of this bullshit?

Who is making up lies? How is questioning how he paid for college making up lies?

Seems to me that this administration has proven very good at making up lies, so why is it a strech to think obama might be lying about his college tuition?

He paid for college and has no debt remaining

Has any other president been audited for how they paid for college or only the black one?

Show where this has ever been relevant before

And yes, I am playing the race card

HE paid for it or his wealthy WHITE grandparents did?..oh damn, I'm playing the RACE card

So, someone is making up lies and Obama is obligated to debunk them

Don't you guys ever get tired of this bullshit?

Who is making up lies? How is questioning how he paid for college making up lies?

Seems to me that this administration has proven very good at making up lies, so why is it a strech to think obama might be lying about his college tuition?

Has any other president been audited for how they paid for college or only the black one?

How do you know that? because he said so? What loans did he get, what scholarships, what grants? how much were they? how much did he pay back. what were the requirements to get that financial help?

The questions are valid, and no, it has nothing to do with race. Did you ask for Bush's military and college records because he is white?

Why not release the damned transcripts then? For fuck's sake you intellectually bankrupt hypocrites on the left droned on and on about Bush being a shit student and having poor grades but at least he was man enough to release his transcripts. All modern presidents have, but Mr Transparency and openness won't release his transcripts. And questioning this is...racist? Go fuck yourself.

Bush didn't release his transcripts. They were leaked.

true, then leak obama's and make all of us look like fools.

You guys have been doing a good enough job yourselves on that one.

HE paid for it or his wealthy WHITE grandparents did?..oh damn, I'm playing the RACE card

What difference does it make to you?

We can thank affirmative action. Obama is not the first failure to graduate that program

-Geaux

I believe the specific promise was the "most transparent administration ever". It is reasonable to expect that the subject of debate here goes to a transparency issue. Admittedly not the biggest transparency issue Obama has at the moment, but still in the mix.

Can you name an administration more transparent?

Go for it

I'm beginning to think Nixions was more transparent
here ya go:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...rent-administration-ever-lol.html#post7336281

and this:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-scandal-to-nixion-but-worse.html#post7329277

Obviously not.

What difference does it make to you?

About as much as the color of skin..which they can't help throwing in peoples FACES

howso winger?

obamacare
IRS
AP records
DOJ spying
Drones
Phone records
Fast and furious
benghazi

just to list a few

obamacare - Succeeding. See: California. See: GOP govs embracing Medicaid expansion.

IRS - Auditing groups applying for 501(c) status is not illegal

AP records, DOJ spying - All done in the interest of national security and made possible by the Patriot Act

Drones - Not the first admin to utilize drones.

Fast and furious - A gun tracking op similar to one that was done by the Bush admin

benghazi - An unfortunate incident in a volatile region. Nothing illegal there.

spoken like a true believer-------obama and holder would be proud of you. you are a loyal sheep, keep voting for them and they will take care of your every need, LOL ignorance is bliss.

Getting money from your grandparents now warrants an investigation?

Who paid Bush's freight?

Oh yea.........nobody cared

There is no pressing public interest in student records from 30 years ago

Who needs Obama's college records to know he's an arrogant disingenuous asshole unfit to lead? He shows the American people every day that he sucks as a leader and believes the powers of government are at his disposal.

Irrelevant to College Records

Precisely... his record as president is proof enough he's unfit to lead.

We can thank affirmative action. Obama is not the first failure to graduate that program

-Geaux

And you’re not the first to exhibit his ignorance concerning affirmative action.

There may be some silver linings somewhere. It has been my experience as a manager that quota's in the work place impact productivity.

-Geaux

Last edited:

Then why did you ask?

records is more than transcripts. Transcripts are grades. records include applications, financial aid etc.

you aren't as ignorant as you act, are you?

You're going to try and split hairs and move the goal posts on that one? Sorry, champ. It's not going to work.

You asked if records, transcripts, whatever are a good measure of ones character and ethics. I then asked how they are related. You said that they are not, thus agreeing with me. So, if you agree, then why did you ask the question in the first place?

Getting money from your grandparents now warrants an investigation?

Who paid Bush's freight?

Oh yea.........nobody cared

You're so dishonest..who said it needed investigating? Nobody except YOU
how do you sleep at night?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back