The Obama Justice Department told the FBI not to charge Hillary Clinton

Snowflakes can't see the 'obvious'.

They still are being herded like sheep by a demand for President Trump to release his taxes by their partisan liberal masters who 'magically' became millionaires while only making approx $170k per year....

Yeah, let that sink in for a second....

:p
Why shouldn't trump release his taxes?
The law doesn't require it. I doubt that any law requiring it would be Constitutional.
But why doesn't he? Presidents and candidates have for years. Lemmee gues hes being audited lol.

They still are being herded like sheep by a demand for President Trump to release his taxes by their partisan liberal masters who 'magically' became millionaires while only making approx $170k per year....

If I was going to make a list of politicians who should release their taxes for investigation, President Trump would not make the top 10....

Those ahead if him on the list would include:

HILLARY CLINTON
Taking over $100 million from Russians gets you put at the top of the list....just saying...

DIANE FEINSTEIN
A millionaire politician, best buds with a CHICOM President, she was in position to hand out govt contracts to Chinese companies through her husband, and she facilitated espionage for decades by having a spy in her team ... again, just saying...

The Obama Justice Department told the FBI not to charge Hillary Clinton with gross negligence, according to Rep. John Ratcliffe.
SUPRISE, SUPRISE!

No surprise here. No way you commit all that crime and walk away free without someone backing you up. Just wonder what secret dirt Hillary has on the Obamas.
Just the usual way of doing things when the person is obviously not guilty, super duper. No it is not a gigantic conspiracy of everyone in government law enforcement and journalism. Change the channel.
The problem with your theory is that Hillary is obviously guilty.

Reality says you are obviously nuts.

Seriously, if Clinton is obviously guilty then you need the GREATEST CONSPIRACY OF ALL TIME to explain her not getting prosecuted for commiting obvious crimes.

Maybe if you paid more attention to the facts instead of tennis and CNN you might know that James Comey himself laid out a list on national TV in July 2016 of all the felonies Hillary committed (just those directly involved with his investigation) enough to put ten people in jail for life---- ---- then rationalized her not being prosecuted (for which he had no authority to do). Meantime, the person who HAD the authority to put Hillary in jail, Loretta Lynch, was having lunch with her husband Slick Willie on the tarmac in his private jet, WHILE HIS WIFE WAS BEING INVESTIGATED.

Now it comes out the entire thing was a set up to protect Hillary from prosecution and keep her in the race by FBI'ers Peter Strozk and Lisa Page, soon to become a major new investigation leading all the way back to Barry (Obama). The entire Mueller thing has been a snowjob to keep Trump in the news and Hillary OUT of it. Now the entire thing is falling apart.

Gee, I learned that much while on my fucking back in the hospital.

Last edited:

The law doesn't require it. I doubt that any law requiring it would be Constitutional.
But why doesn't he? Presidents and candidates have for years. Lemmee gues hes being audited lol.
Because he doesn't want to.
What does he get if he releases them?

Democrat Trump-haters think they can do a better job than the IRS...

After 2+years digging through Trump's entire life and finding nothing, now they think they will suddenly find something in his taxes the IRS did not find?

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

Why should he when they're just going to nit pick it to death. Nothing good will come from releasing them even if there is nothing bad on them.
If you are a criminal that ran a sham "university" and sham "foundation" that have both been busted I think it is in every Americans' interest to see tax returns at the very least.

Why should he when they're just going to nit pick it to death. Nothing good will come from releasing them even if there is nothing bad on them.
If you are a criminal that ran a sham "university" and sham "foundation" that have both been busted I think it is in every Americans' interest to see tax returns at the very least.
YOU think?

YOU think a felon / a woman who could not even win her own party's nomination would have made a good President.

LOL! :p

YOU think?

YOU think a felon / a woman who could not even win her own party's nomination would have made a good President.

LOL! :p
You think Reagan wasn’t a good president?

Oops
Donald J. Trump Foundation - Wikipedia

Double oops
Trump University - Wikipedia

I think every hard working American tax payer deserves to see if this con artist has lied on his taxes as well as he is the president of our country.
And if it's a nothing burger?
What is in it for him to do something that he doesn't have to do?
Odd, I don’t recall anyone on the right saying that about Obama’s long form birth certificate.

Yeah, we all saw what the leftwing media demagogues did to Romney after he released his taxes.

Who do you think you're fooling?

After 2+years digging through Trump's entire life and finding nothing, now they think they will suddenly find something in his taxes the IRS did not find?

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

They know they can't. What Democrats are looking for is something they can twist into a lie like they always do, and then report the fake news to their buddies in the MSM to spread the lie for them. Kind of like Trump called all Mexicans thieves and rapists, or that Trump is a white Nationalist when Trump only said he was a Nationalist. The sheep believe the MSM like some people believe Jesus.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

They know they can't. What Democrats are looking for is something they can twist into a lie like they always do, and then report the fake news to their buddies in the MSM to spread the lie for them. Kind of like Trump called all Mexicans thieves and rapists, or that Trump is a white Nationalist when Trump only said he was a Nationalist. The sheep believe the MSM like some people believe Jesus.
Trump called the deported animals.
"they're not people, they're animals".

and..
"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best," he said then. "They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Data released earlier this month by the Anti-Defamation League shows white supremacists’ propaganda efforts increased 182 percent last year, with 1,187 distributions across the US in 2018, up from 421 total incidents reported in 2017.

but Trump cant seem to see it.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

and..
"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best," he said then. "They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Data released earlier this month by the Anti-Defamation League shows white supremacists’ propaganda efforts increased 182 percent last year, with 1,187 distributions across the US in 2018, up from 421 total incidents reported in 2017.

And you can’t seem to see Trump never said the things Democrats said he did. Democrats are born liars.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

and..

And you can’t seem to see Trump never said the things Democrats said he did. Democrats are born liars.

We have a deposition video of Trump saying these things.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

and..

We have a deposition video of Trump saying these things.
yes, and we then have you and so many others taking it WAY out of context so you can push for max lie/drama yet get upset when people do that in return.

Forum List

Back