The obama quote that sums up his whole presidency - "I never heard about this"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The press won't say it because he's black, but the obvious fact is that obozo is a moron who was in over his head as a senator.

Obama on Gruber I Just Heard About This Today

nov 16 2014
Sunday on Fox News Channel's "Fox & Friends," network White House corespondent Ed Henry asked President President Obama about Jonathan Gruber and the president claimed he had just heard about the ObamaCare architect before walking out on stage in Australia.
President Obama said, "I just heard about this. I get well briefed before I come out here. The fact that some adviser who never worked on our staff expressed an opinion that I've completely disagreed with in terms of the voters, is no reflection on the actual process that was run. We had a year-long debate, Ed, I mean, go back and look at your stories. The one thing we can't say is that we did not have a lengthy debate about health care in the United States of America. or that it was not adequately covered. I think it is fair to say that there was not a provision in the health care laws that was not extensively debated and was fully transparent."

Well, it was on Fox....so you can't believe it.

Does not matter that it was Obama saying it....it was on Fox....so you can't believe it.

Does not matter that they have it on tape and that others are showing it......it was on Fox....so you can't believe it.

Fox News.
Dupes
Fox News
Haters
Fox News
Greedy Idiots

(there, frankie, I saved you some time).

Does not matter that it was Obama saying it....it was on Fox....so you can't believe it.

Does not matter that they have it on tape and that others are showing it......it was on Fox....so you can't believe it.

Fox News.
Dupes
Fox News
Haters
Fox News
Greedy Idiots

What news channels would Listening recommend for the unwashed to watch?

Waiting for the inevitable angry Obama to show up and be outraged, just outraged at it.

• Banned
Obozo had the thinnest resume of any presidential candidate in history. He got the job because he's black. Like all affirmative action babies, he's been a beneficiary of racism all his life. I suspect the same is true of ben carson. He says he's a brilliant neurosurgeon but fact is all his accomplishments are from affirmative action.

Fox News.
Dupes
Fox News
Haters
Fox News
Greedy Idiots

I'd start with The Daily Show.

Fox News.
Dupes
Fox News
Haters
Fox News
Greedy Idiots

I'd start with The Daily Show.
Thanks, but no thanks. Every network except Fox has high ranking executives who are related to or married to someone in the Obama administration. That's why they never criticize him. Nothing much yet on the Gruber revelation except to downplay and pooh pooh Gruber's role. Get ready for Grubergate. I've been watching the many videos this evening of Obama citing and praising Gruber since 2006 at the Brookings Institute and up to 2011. Now Obama doesn't recall or know Gruber. Maybe he has Alzheimers.

[
Thanks, but no thanks. Every network except Fox has high ranking executives who are related to or married to someone in the Obama administration. That's why they never criticize him..

Maybe but i think it's because the networks are racist and have a policy of never criticizing black officials.

Forum List

Back