The Obama Recession

Dem's never accept responsibility they will invent some boogieman to take the fall.

Just wait for the next recession. Republicans have made it harder to get unemployment insurance and lowered how much someone who's unemployed gets. The next recession will be painful. Obama made it less painful by extending unemployment benefits.

I remember when we were going through the Bush recession GOP Governor rick snyder cut unemployment from 6 months to 5 months.

Unemployment is temporary income until you get back to work not a taxpayer funded vacation.

Dem's never accept responsibility they will invent some boogieman to take the fall.

Just wait for the next recession. Republicans have made it harder to get unemployment insurance and lowered how much someone who's unemployed gets. The next recession will be painful. Obama made it less painful by extending unemployment benefits.

I remember when we were going through the Bush recession GOP Governor rick snyder cut unemployment from 6 months to 5 months.

Unemployment is temporary income until you get back to work not a taxpayer funded vacation.

Are you assuming it is easy for an unemployed person to find work?

Tell that the corporate America

Employer Explains Why He Won't Hire The Unemployed

The Hard Truth: Companies Don't Hire Unemployed

Unemployed? 5 Reasons Companies Won't Hire You

How long would it take you to find a job if you were suddenly unemployed? And it doesn't matter what you say. What is the average?

The Average Time it Takes to Find a Job. Over time, experts have estimated it would take very, very roughly one month to find a job for every $10,000 of the paycheck you would like to earn. So, in theory, if you were looking to earn $60,000 a year your job search could take six months.

Please tell me it would only take you a month. LOL

How long would it take you to find a job if you were suddenly unemployed? And it doesn't matter what you say. What is the average?

The Average Time it Takes to Find a Job. Over time, experts have estimated it would take very, very roughly one month to find a job for every $10,000 of the paycheck you would like to earn. So, in theory, if you were looking to earn $60,000 a year your job search could take six months.

Personal responsibility seems lacking in your points.

So 2 months? Is that all it would take a guy like you? Goober?

So 2 months? Is that all it would take a guy like you? Goober?

Less, last time it took me 3 weeks and that was over 20 years ago nobody lays me off I'm that good.

Forum List

Back