The Occupy Wall Street Movement is WORKING!!!

My retirement and medical benefits are paid for by my wife and I....We've done quite well in life financially. We have no financial worries.

YOUR Social Security will not exist, because of the government Ponzi sheme that has been perpetrated since its inception.

Do YOU get that?

Get back in the damn tent, or go to the "Y'' and take a fuckin' bath.

Another conservative fantasy.

Social Security has never missed a payment in 76 years.

And it is solvent 25 years into the future.

Try another tactic. This one don't fly.

Just 25 years? This isn't an issue with you???? :eek:

Not at all. All we need to to is raise taxes.

I am a patriot. I don't mind paying my taxes.

I am not a treasonous pussy ass Tea Party whiner.

Like I said, your retirement and medical benefits are about to be cut because of Wall Street's derivatives Ponzi scheme.

Do you get that?
My retirement and medical benefits are paid for by my wife and I....We've done quite well in life financially. We have no financial worries.

YOUR Social Security will not exist, because of the government Ponzi sheme that has been perpetrated since its inception.

Do YOU get that?

Get back in the damn tent, or go to the "Y'' and take a fuckin' bath.

Just a public service announcement to the curious on here.................

In terms of credibility, note the link in Chris signature.:2up: Like many on the k00k left........they havent yet caught on to the fact that we are in 2011.

Then send in 100% of everything you make Mr. Patriot.
They will gladly take it as that is their ultimate goal.

Wall Street ran a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy, and NO ONE WENT TO JAIL FOR IT.

God bless OWS.

It's fun to watch the right try to change that fact.

So you really want to tie your coat tails to OWS? You are more ignorant than I thought.

Your retirement and medical benefits are going to be cut because of Wall Street's derivatives Ponzi scheme.

Do you get that?

Shit! And I thought It was the Federal and State Worker Retirement Pension Fund Ponzi Schemes. Who Knew. :):):)

GEN_115_LR-36.jpg

Ooooooooops!!!

Funny how it's the clowns who have NEVER written a check to the IRS, demand that others do.

So you really want to tie your coat tails to OWS? You are more ignorant than I thought.

Your retirement and medical benefits are going to be cut because of Wall Street's derivatives Ponzi scheme.

Do you get that?

Shit! And I thought It was the Federal and State Worker Retirement Pension Fund Ponzi Schemes. Who Knew. :):):)

A lot of people know.....

A £516 trillion derivatives ‘time-bomb’
Not for nothing did US billionaire Warren Buffett call them the real ‘weapons of mass destruction’

By Margareta Pagano and Simon Evans
12 October 12 2008

The market is worth more than $516 trillion, (£303 trillion), roughly 10 times the value of the entire world’s output: it’s been called the “ticking time-bomb”.

It’s a market in which the lead protagonists – typically aggressive, highly educated, and now wealthy young men – have flourished in the derivatives boom. But it’s a market that is set to come to a crashing halt – the Great Unwind has begun.

Last week the beginning of the end started for many hedge funds with the combination of diving market values and worried investors pulling out their cash for safer climes.

Some of the world’s biggest hedge funds – SAC Capital, Lone Pine and Tiger Global – all revealed they were sitting on double-digit losses this year. September’s falls wiped out any profits made in the rest of the year. Polygon, once a darling of the London hedge fund circuit, last week said it was capping the basic salaries of its managers to £100,000 each. Not bad for the average punter but some way off the tens of millions plundered by these hotshots during the good times. But few will be shedding any tears.

The complex and opaque derivatives markets in which these hedge funds played has been dubbed the world’s biggest black hole because they operate outside of the grasp of governments, tax inspectors and regulators. They operate in a parallel, shadow world to the rest of the banking system. They are private contracts between two companies or institutions which can’t be controlled or properly assessed. In themselves derivative contracts are not dangerous, but if one of them should go wrong – the bad 2 per cent as it’s been called – then it is the domino effect which could be so enormous and scary.

A £516 trillion derivatives ‘time-bomb’ « Did You Know

Funny how it's the clowns who have NEVER written a check to the IRS, demand that others do.

I don't think you should talk about our retired military that way.

I wrote a $22,000 check to the IRS last April.

It will probably be more next year.

But only treasonous pussy ass Tea Party members complain about their taxes.

Do you get that?
You would probably best be served to get back in your tent and go to fuckin' sleep with the rest of your dirty, unbathed buddies.

You're goin' to need the rest, moonbat.......'cause the cops are comin' in the mornin' to kick your lazy asses out!

Like I said, your retirement and medical benefits are about to be cut because of Wall Street's derivatives Ponzi scheme.

Do you get that?
You're getting a lot of pleasure thinking you're taking away from your political opposition. Why?

peewee2-7.jpg

Jester bro.........I was uptown in the city yesterday and word had reached the upper west side that these mental cases were protesting by shitting in the side streets and in one case, throwing feces at the NYPD.

Jester...........here is my favorite. Starting posting up this gem when they went in Tuesday night and shut that shit down in about 3 hours..........scrubbed the place clean with high pressure hoses and were done before the sun came up!!!! Z Park looked like a ghost town.

peewee-4.jpg

Last edited:
You would probably best be served to get back in your tent and go to fuckin' sleep with the rest of your dirty, unbathed buddies.

You're goin' to need the rest, moonbat.......'cause the cops are comin' in the mornin' to kick your lazy asses out!

Do you get that?
You're getting a lot of pleasure thinking you're taking away from your political opposition. Why?

I'm not taking away anything.

I am voting for people who want to repeal the Bush tax cuts and refund the government, so vets can get the benefits they deserve.

The Republicans want to drown the government in a bathtub, and funnel all the money to the oil companies, Wall Street, and the super rich.

Jester...........here is my favorite. Starting posting up this gem when they went in Tuesday night and shut that shit down in about 3 hours..........scrubbed the place clean with high pressure hoses and were done before the sun came up!!!! Z Park looked like a ghost town.

peewee-4.jpg
LMAO!:lol:

Yeah, those UNION cops, backed by those UNION city workers, did a bang up job, brother!

Oooooooooh, the hypocrisy of it all!

Last edited:

Sounds like you have Bias Hate Crime Issues Chris. Oh yeah, thanks for paying what you owe. ;) We are All Human Beings first Chris. I don't think you should talk about the Tea Party that way.There is No One that speaks for the Tea Party Conclusively in every sense.

REALLY?!!.
Georgie, you can take that leftist propaganda and anally violate yourself.

I suppose it would be fine with you if there was an OWS situation in a park right next to your house. The conditions are filthy, there is crime. The park is a jumping off point for illegal activities such as blocking doors to prevent commerce, sitting in roadways to block traffic, using vinegar, urine glass and other weapons to assault police officers.
Yeah all this stuff is just fine with you lefty radicals.
You should read the article then the comments in yesterday's Chicago Tribune.
The OWS Chicago people HAD supporters among the general public. But not anymore.
And the SEIU?....Bunch of fascists. 80% of the country hates unions now. Is SEIU trying to make it 90%?
OWS people should go home, go back to work and try to change the system from within.
What OWS is doing now is just pissing off the rest of us.
Why aren't the rest of you pissed off about Wall Street?
Too much capitalist kool-aid?

$12.8 trillion lent, spent or guaranteed in the biggest transfer of private debt into public debt in history, and the biggest problem you fascists see is public sanitation?

Maybe you should get out and visit a local OWS situation.
I have.
And what crime I've seen there pales by comparison to that committed by Michael Bloomberg.

It's not Wall Street, it's Washington, DC. If you asked someone for a few million dollars and they gave it to you, no strings attached, what would you do with it?? Come to think of it what did OWS do with all the money that was donated to them?? Where is it now?? And why couldn't that guy uptown let those guys downtown use his laptop??

Unorganized kids acting like the world owes them something might get a little attention but no one takes them seriously. Well.............unless it's some unorganized adult that thinks the world owes them something.

You're protesting the wrong thing, it's the politician that got us here. They're the ones that keep taking money from Wall Street and then giving in right back in favors. :eusa_shhh:
The 1% own the politicians, Republican and Democrat alike.

Forty years ago, the 1% financed government through tax payments.
Today the 1% finance government by loaning it money:Americans own 40% of our national debt.
Republicans AND Democrats will NOT raise their taxes.
OWS will.

Robert Reich (The Great Switch by the Super Rich)

Sounds like you have Bias Hate Crime Issues Chris. Oh yeah, thanks for paying what you owe. ;) We are All Human Beings first Chris. I don't think you should talk about the Tea Party that way.There is No One that speaks for the Tea Party Conclusively in every sense.

The Tea Party is treasonous.

Paying taxes is patriotic.

Do you get that?

I am voting for people who want to repeal the Bush tax cuts and refund the government, so vets can get the benefits they deserve.

The Republicans want to drown the government in a bathtub, and funnel all the money to the oil companies, Wall Street, and the super rich.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD................

Ive been saying for two years that this meathead is the most naive asshole on the whole board.

Community | November 18, 2011 | 8 comments
Obama 2012 Campaign Receives More Wall Street Donations Than All GOP Candidates Combined

Despite frosty relations with the titans of Wall Street, President Obama has still managed to raise far more money this year from the financial and banking sector than Mitt Romney or any other Republican presidential candidate, according to new fundraising data.

Obama’s key advantage over the GOP field is the ability to collect bigger checks because he raises money for both his own campaign committee and for the Democratic National Committee, which will aid in his reelection effort.

As a result, Obama has brought in more money from employees of banks, hedge funds and other financial service companies than all of the GOP candidates combined, according to a Washington Post analysis of contribution data. The numbers show that Obama retains a persistent reservoir of support among Democratic financiers who have backed him since he was an underdog presidential candidate four years ago.

Obama 2012 Campaign Receives More Wall Street Donations Than All GOP Candidates Combined // Current TV

20110519_0052_1-4.jpg

Last edited:

Do you get that?

Drowning the government in a bathtub sounds good, the rest is just BS. :poop:

Forum List

Back