The Occupy Wall Street Movement is WORKING!!!

Then send in 100% of everything you make Mr. Patriot.
They will gladly take it as that is their ultimate goal.
Funny how it's the clowns who have NEVER written a check to the IRS, demand that others do.

I don't think you should talk about our retired military that way.

I wrote a $22,000 check to the IRS last April.

It will probably be more next year.

But only treasonous pussy ass Tea Party members complain about their taxes.

I pay a considerable amount of tax myself each year which does keep me from hiring.

Why are you attacking the Tea Party when we are discussing the occupy wall street group? They have nothing in common in fact they are exact opposites.

You're getting a lot of pleasure thinking you're taking away from your political opposition. Why?

I'm not taking away anything.

I am voting for people who want to repeal the Bush tax cuts and refund the government, so vets can get the benefits they deserve.

The Republicans want to drown the government in a bathtub, and funnel all the money to the oil companies, Wall Street, and the super rich.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD................

Ive been saying for two years that this meathead is the most naive asshole on the whole board.

Community | November 18, 2011 | 8 comments
Obama 2012 Campaign Receives More Wall Street Donations Than All GOP Candidates Combined

Despite frosty relations with the titans of Wall Street, President Obama has still managed to raise far more money this year from the financial and banking sector than Mitt Romney or any other Republican presidential candidate, according to new fundraising data.

Obama’s key advantage over the GOP field is the ability to collect bigger checks because he raises money for both his own campaign committee and for the Democratic National Committee, which will aid in his reelection effort.

As a result, Obama has brought in more money from employees of banks, hedge funds and other financial service companies than all of the GOP candidates combined, according to a Washington Post analysis of contribution data. The numbers show that Obama retains a persistent reservoir of support among Democratic financiers who have backed him since he was an underdog presidential candidate four years ago.

Obama 2012 Campaign Receives More Wall Street Donations Than All GOP Candidates Combined // Current TV

20110519_0052_1-4.jpg

Unopposed incumbents always get the early $$. The election is ONE YEAR AWAY.
Why would Wall Street back any Republican now with big $$$ not knowing if they will be the nominee?
Real world American politics for a long time.

Chris s0n..........you're a miserable jealous asshole with a chip on your shoulder the size of Mt Olive.

Not that Im eager to see you get to a better place..........you not being around here would take away a prime source of entertainment for me personally.

You're getting a lot of pleasure thinking you're taking away from your political opposition. Why?

I am voting for people who want to repeal the Bush tax cuts and refund the government, so vets can get the benefits they deserve.

The Republicans want to drown the government in a bathtub, and funnel all the money to the oil companies, Wall Street, and the super rich.

Drowning the government in a bathtub sounds good, the rest is just BS. :poop:

Do you drive on the interstate?

The extreme Left lives in the world of fantasy
Truth is their worst enemy

Anyone that believes we are just a few taxes away from fixing it, is delusional

Three Little Pigs: How Entitlements Will Destroy Us

In the next few years, our major entitlement programs, in particular Social Security and Medicare, will begin to run cash-flow deficits, adding hundreds of billions each year to the debt. In fact, Social Security's total unfunded liabilities top $15.8 trillion, and depending on what accounting measure is used, Medicare's future shortfall could exceed $100 trillion.

Nor can you tax your way out of debt. Eliminate all of the Bush tax cuts, including the tax cuts for low- and middle-income Americans, and you would reduce the debt by perhaps 10% — assuming you didn't cripple the economy in the process. Tax the rich? That won't get you there either. In fact, according to the Congressional Budget Office, in order to pay for all currently scheduled federal spending would require raising both the corporate tax rate and top income tax rate from their current 35% to 88%, the current 25% tax rate for middle-income workers to 63%, and the 10% tax bracket for low-income workers to 25%.​

The debt fallout: How Social Security went ‘cash negative’ earlier than expected

• This year, it will add a projected $46 billion to the nation’s budget problems, according to projections by system trustees. Replacing cash lost to a one-year payroll tax holiday will require an additional $105 billion. If the payroll tax break is expanded next year, as President Obama has proposed, Social Security will need an extra $267 billion to pay promised benefits.

Just raise taxes will fix, that's right up their with Hope and Change

Of course, if anyone talks about the real reforms that are needed, the Left goes insane
What irresponsible fear-mongering, sad how the Left will endanger the whole program to just score political points

Last edited:
Funny how it's the clowns who have NEVER written a check to the IRS, demand that others do.

I pay a considerable amount of tax myself each year which does keep me from hiring.

Why are you attacking the Tea Party when we are discussing the occupy wall street group? They have nothing in common in fact they are exact opposites.

Because OWS is what the Tea Party should be.

Wall Street ran a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy, and NO ONE WENT TO JAIL FOR IT.

God bless OWS.

It's fun to watch the right try to change that fact.

So you really want to tie your coat tails to OWS? You are more ignorant than I thought.

Your retirement and medical benefits are going to be cut because of Wall Street's derivatives Ponzi scheme.

Do you get that?

You dumb ass, we are used to that, everytime congress needs a buck the first place they look is the military retirees. My prescription costs went up over a month ago, where have you been. We are always the first to give some back.....

In the next few years, our major entitlement programs, in particular Social Security and Medicare, will begin to run cash-flow deficits, adding hundreds of billions each year to the debt. In fact, Social Security's total unfunded liabilities top $15.8 trillion, and depending on what accounting measure is used, Medicare's future shortfall could exceed $100 trillion.

Nor can you tax your way out of debt. Eliminate all of the Bush tax cuts, including the tax cuts for low- and middle-income Americans, and you would reduce the debt by perhaps 10% — assuming you didn't cripple the economy in the process. Tax the rich? That won't get you there either. In fact, according to the Congressional Budget Office, in order to pay for all currently scheduled federal spending would require raising both the corporate tax rate and top income tax rate from their current 35% to 88%, the current 25% tax rate for middle-income workers to 63%, and the 10% tax bracket for low-income workers to 25%.​

The debt fallout: How Social Security went ‘cash negative’ earlier than expected

• This year, it will add a projected $46 billion to the nation’s budget problems, according to projections by system trustees. Replacing cash lost to a one-year payroll tax holiday will require an additional $105 billion. If the payroll tax break is expanded next year, as President Obama has proposed, Social Security will need an extra $267 billion to pay promised benefits.

Of course, if anyone talks about the real reforms that are needed, the Left goes insane
What irresponsible fear-mongering, sad how the Left will endanger the whole program to just score political points

Wall Street's derivatives Ponzi scheme already destroyed the world economy....three years ago.

Listen to yourself.

So you really want to tie your coat tails to OWS? You are more ignorant than I thought.

Your retirement and medical benefits are going to be cut because of Wall Street's derivatives Ponzi scheme.

Do you get that?

You dumb ass, we are used to that, everytime congress needs a buck the first place they look is the military retirees. My prescription costs went up over a month ago, where have you been. We are always the first to give some back.....

And that is wrong.

That is why the Bush tax cuts should be repealed and the top rate should be raised.

Why balance the budget on the backs of the middle class and the working poor?

Endangering the welfare of children ?
The left lives in one sick world

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QWW0hk93v0]OWS: OccupyDC Leftist Protesters Use Own Children As Human Shields - YouTube[/ame]

Like I said, your retirement and medical benefits are about to be cut because of Wall Street's derivatives Ponzi scheme.

Do you get that?
My retirement and medical benefits are paid for by my wife and I....We've done quite well in life financially. We have no financial worries.

YOUR Social Security will not exist, because of the government Ponzi sheme that has been perpetrated since its inception.

Do YOU get that?

Get back in the damn tent, or go to the "Y'' and take a fuckin' bath.

Another conservative fantasy.

Social Security has never missed a payment in 76 years.

And it is solvent 25 years into the future.

Try another tactic. This one don't fly.

Really? Why is it that your man Obama threatened Americas seniors with the possibility of them not getting their checks?

Another conservative fantasy.

Social Security has never missed a payment in 76 years.

And it is solvent 25 years into the future.

Try another tactic. This one don't fly.

Just 25 years? This isn't an issue with you???? :eek:

Not at all. All we need to to is raise taxes.

I am a patriot. I don't mind paying my taxes.

I am not a treasonous pussy ass Tea Party whiner.
Your too stupid to be a patriot. You're just smart enough to make it to be a dumb ass.

Like I said, your retirement and medical benefits are about to be cut because of Wall Street's derivatives Ponzi scheme.

Do you get that?

You are being disingenuous Chris. I am conservative. I do not condone Subsidies, any of them. How many Trillion a year do you want Chris, before you admit the absurdity of living beyond our means? What don't you get about the amount of trouble we are already in? Spending money you don't have only results in you paying interest that you can't afford. ;) Maybe we need to be lending, rather than borrowing? How does that work for you Chris? :):):)

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD................

Ive been saying for two years that this meathead is the most naive asshole on the whole board.

Community | November 18, 2011 | 8 comments
Obama 2012 Campaign Receives More Wall Street Donations Than All GOP Candidates Combined

Despite frosty relations with the titans of Wall Street, President Obama has still managed to raise far more money this year from the financial and banking sector than Mitt Romney or any other Republican presidential candidate, according to new fundraising data.

Obama’s key advantage over the GOP field is the ability to collect bigger checks because he raises money for both his own campaign committee and for the Democratic National Committee, which will aid in his reelection effort.

As a result, Obama has brought in more money from employees of banks, hedge funds and other financial service companies than all of the GOP candidates combined, according to a Washington Post analysis of contribution data. The numbers show that Obama retains a persistent reservoir of support among Democratic financiers who have backed him since he was an underdog presidential candidate four years ago.

Obama 2012 Campaign Receives More Wall Street Donations Than All GOP Candidates Combined // Current TV

20110519_0052_1-4.jpg

Unopposed incumbents always get the early $$. The election is ONE YEAR AWAY.
Why would Wall Street back any Republican now with big $$$ not knowing if they will be the nominee?
Real world American politics for a long time.

fAiL

Despite his rhetorical attacks on Wall Street, a study by the Sunlight Foundation’s Influence Project shows that President Barack Obama has received more money from Wall Street than any other politician over the past 20 years, including former President George W. Bush.In 2008, Wall Street’s largesse accounted for 20 percent of Obama’s total take, according to Reuters. …
By the end of Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign, executives and others connected with Wall Street firms, such as Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Citigroup, UBS AG, JPMorgan Chase, and Morgan Stanley, poured nearly $15.8 million into his coffers.
Goldman Sachs contributed slightly over $1 million to Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign, compared with a little over $394,600 to the 2004 Bush campaign. Citigroup gave $736,771 to Obama in 2008, compared with $320,820 to Bush in 2004. Executives and others connected with the Swiss bank UBS AG donated $539,424 to Obama’s 2008 campaign, compared with $416,950 to Bush in 2004. And JP Morgan Chase gave Obama’s campaign $808,799 in 2008, but did not show up among Bush’s top donors in 2004, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

Guess which President has raked in the most Wall Street bucks in a generation? « Hot Air

Last edited:
Then send in 100% of everything you make Mr. Patriot.
They will gladly take it as that is their ultimate goal.

Another internet millionaire.....

BTW I still pay federal income taxes on my military retirement. Yep the Government giveth and the Government taketh away....

Wall Street's derivatives Ponzi scheme already destroyed the world economy....three years ago.

Listen to yourself.

You should really listen to yourself
supporting OWS people who endanger their own children
:eusa_whistle:

Social security problems have been in the making for decades
lack of political will to correct it from both sides is the real reason we are here

You really need to stop using those wacky left wing blogs for information

Last edited:

The tea party does not wish to take away from others. They merely wish the opportunity to work and succeed in life. They all have jobs and work. They are tired of supporting those that refuse to work. They do not think that words such as "profit" or "success" are negative words.

This group that you so proudly stand by wish to take from the successful and give to the ones that are unable to achieve weither it be by inability or effort. It is extremely rare to find one with a job. They don't want a job as a job is nothing but work. After all it is hard to sleep in or smoke your dope if you have a job.

REALLY?!!.
Georgie, you can take that leftist propaganda and anally violate yourself.

I suppose it would be fine with you if there was an OWS situation in a park right next to your house. The conditions are filthy, there is crime. The park is a jumping off point for illegal activities such as blocking doors to prevent commerce, sitting in roadways to block traffic, using vinegar, urine glass and other weapons to assault police officers.
Yeah all this stuff is just fine with you lefty radicals.
You should read the article then the comments in yesterday's Chicago Tribune.
The OWS Chicago people HAD supporters among the general public. But not anymore.
And the SEIU?....Bunch of fascists. 80% of the country hates unions now. Is SEIU trying to make it 90%?
OWS people should go home, go back to work and try to change the system from within.
What OWS is doing now is just pissing off the rest of us.
Why aren't the rest of you pissed off about Wall Street?
Too much capitalist kool-aid?

$12.8 trillion lent, spent or guaranteed in the biggest transfer of private debt into public debt in history, and the biggest problem you fascists see is public sanitation?

Maybe you should get out and visit a local OWS situation.
I have.
And what crime I've seen there pales by comparison to that committed by Michael Bloomberg.

I m pissed and am a hired gun for the banks to collect the $$ loaned.
Guess what? AMERICAN CITIZENS got the $$ from the banks. All of it.
That is who banks loan $$$ to.
"Fed Audit Reveals $13 Trillion Plus Bail Out to World Banks..."

Are you saying AMERICAN CITIZENS got this money? All of it?

Fed Audit Reveals $13 Trillion Plus Bail Out to World Banks | Huntington News

Another internet millionaire.....

BTW I still pay federal income taxes on my military retirement. Yep the Government giveth and the Government taketh away....

Most doubt he paid that amount

what schedules did he fill out?

Last edited:

Do you get that?

And that is wrong.

That is why the Bush tax cuts should be repealed and the top rate should be raised.

Why balance the budget on the backs of the middle class and the working poor?

And look who has control in Washington...... Glad to see you admit this administration is wrong. It was another Dem administration that raised healthcare costs on military retirees last time. See a pattern here?

Forum List

Back