Zone1 The officer did not murder Floyd, should he get a new trial?

so the fact that he had enough fentanyl in his system to kill him had nothing to do with his death? How can you be so fricken positive about that? Floyd was a thug and druggie, not a hero as you libs want to make him, the cop over stepped procedure, but did he kill him? sadly we will never really know.

First. I’ve never denied that Floyd was a criminal. However that doesn’t change the facts of the case.

Second. There are some 2,000 Coroners in this nation. Why didn’t any of them come forward and declare it was an overdose? Why haven’t any of the million doctors in this nation come out and say it was an overdose?

I’ll give you a hint. It’s what isn’t in the autopsy report.

First. I’ve never denied that Floyd was a criminal. However that doesn’t change the facts of the case.

Second. There are some 2,000 Coroners in this nation. Why didn’t any of them come forward and declare it was an overdose? Why haven’t any of the million doctors in this nation come out and say it was an overdose?

I’ll give you a hint. It’s what isn’t in the autopsy report.

When did those 2000 coroners examine the body?

so the fact that he had enough fentanyl in his system to kill him had nothing to do with his death? How can you be so fricken positive about that? Floyd was a thug and druggie, not a hero as you libs want to make him, the cop over stepped procedure, but did he kill him? sadly we will never really know.
What the cop did was wrong. Period.

When did those 2000 coroners examine the body?

They can read the report. The one I linked to and say it wasn’t an overdose. But tell me this. Why didn’t the defense expert Coroner say it was an overdose? The answer is still in the Autopsy Report.

so the fact that he had enough fentanyl in his system to kill him had nothing to do with his death?
Let's see what response you get.
How can you be so fricken positive about that?
I smell ulterior motives in that guy.
Floyd was a thug and druggie, not a hero as you libs want to make him, the cop over stepped procedure, but did he kill him? sadly we will never really know.
That's right. Particularly when race is wedged between truth and fiction.

Let's see what response you get.

I smell ulterior motives in that guy.

That's right. Particularly when race is wedged between truth and fiction.

What is preventing you from answering Britpat9643's question? Fear? Lack of capability? Prejudice? Cat got your tongue?

Well this is interesting. A page ago you denied even thinking that Floyd died of an overdose. Have you forgotten all those Coroners and Doctors we discussed?

Now you want more proof. For something that you denied believing a short while ago. Ok.

I keep telling you guys that it is in the Autopsy Report. I even told you it was missing from the report.

There is the report. The relevant part is pages 9 and 10. Specifically the top of page ten.

IMG_0822.jpeg

IMG_0823.jpeg

There are the two pages. In case clicking on a link is tough or you don’t trust any links I would produce.

The absence of an Edema. Or Edema fluids is the telling portion. It is mentioned as being absent.

Pulmonary Edema is present in 96% of Opioid Overdoses.

This is why none of the Coroners will say it was an overdose. This is why no Doctor will come forward and say Floyd died of an overdose. Because something that is nearly always there unless the death occurred too fast from a massive dose of drugs, the Pulmonary Edema is present. As long as Floyd was in custody, they would expect to see that plus a Cerebral Edema.

Now I’m betting you will backpedal again and swear you didn’t think it was an overdose. You were just asking questions.

OK, let's do that.

That's impressive.

Why would they? Who is saying it was an overdose anyway ..... Tommy Tucker from Muleshoe, TX or Jack N'Black from Waynesville, Missoura?

What is your point?

Again, I'm impressed

I repeat: "Who is saying it was an overdose"?

You haven't presented the tinniest amount of "proof". Not one bit of "proof". Not a single solitary bit of "proof".

So, to answer your question about what I want: Proof that Chauvin is guilty. That's what I want.

No, I'm happy .... I'm satisfied. A million is enough.

:45: Ahhhhhh, you're talking gibberish. I think the problem is your lack of depth in understanding. I'm pretty sure it's because you've been raised and educated in the two-plane system: Far left - Far right. Democrat - Republican. Black - White. "With us" - "Against us". Chauvin - Overdose. Maybe you're really young, eh?

Or have you forgotten what we discussed yesterday when you were Satisfied it wasn’t an overdose.

Well this is interesting. A page ago you denied even thinking that Floyd died of an overdose.
You are having some very serious problems with English comprehension.
Or have you forgotten what we discussed yesterday when you were Satisfied it wasn’t an overdose.
Do you not understand English at all?

And you still didn't answer Britpat9643's question. Fear? Lack of capability? Prejudice? Cat got your tongue?

You are having some very serious problems with English comprehension.

Do you not understand English at all?

Ignoring the evidence. Refusing to even consider the facts. I’m not surprised. In fact. It is what I’ve come to expect from you.

You don't understand English, do you. You're just whistling in the dark. :icon_sjung:

Yes. It seems so. I mean. Who demands an answer when they have no intention of actually listening to it. Well besides extremists. Extremists always put passion before facts. Prejudice ahead of truth.

Well. You have your answer. It was not an Overdose that killed Floyd.

That trial should have never happened in Hennepin County.
The prudent action would have been a change of venue to another county outside the influence of the Twin Cities.
There was no fair trial and at a minimum Chauvin deserves another trial at a different location.
With the major intimidation and threats being hurled around, jurors knew they had to act in favor of the mob or else risk their livelihoods, families, etc.

New trial for sure

yes, I said that several times. The question is what killed the thug, the cop or the drugs in his system.
yes, it was, I said that several times. the issue is what killed him, the cop or the drugs in his body. I don't know, you don't know, no one knows. But the cop is in jail for murder, what kind of justice is that--------------oh, I know, gettin even for slavery, right?

Yes. It seems so. I mean. Who demands an answer when they have no intention of actually listening to it. Well besides extremists. Extremists always put passion before facts. Prejudice ahead of truth.

Well. You have your answer. It was not an Overdose that killed Floyd.
you have no way of knowing that, but the jury is gettin even for slavery aren't they?

Chavin cost tax payers $Billions. Keep him locked up. We cant afford that murder thug. Floyd was in restraints for $20 & not a danger to anyone. Chavin is a danger to lives & taxpayers money.
Psycho Violent Racist Democrats caused billions in damages before there was even a trial.
The coroner said that the LEO did not harm Floyd.
The coroner said that Floyd had a lethal dose of fentanyl and covid and heart disease.

yes, it was, I said that several times. the issue is what killed him, the cop or the drugs in his body. I don't know, you don't know, no one knows.
Yep
But the cop is in jail for murder, what kind of justice is that--------------oh, I know, gettin even for slavery, right?
I’m pretty sure that’s the leftist logic here.. it’s quite simplistic and reckless, based on spite, emotion, and a desire for vengeance.

Floyd was full of drugs and completely freaking out/resisting/trying to escape in the back of the car he was in.. it was shocking video to watch, and then shocking to realize the video wasn’t being displayed at all in the media, despite it giving tons of context. He was basically rabid, he had to be subdued, and the kneeling on the neck was a method that was taught in academy. The media didn’t cover this in their activism, so I don’t expect leftists to be aware of it. They were given a narrative, and they follow it with religious zeal

But the rest of us non-woke/BLM/leftist zealots can discuss the actual facts of the case, like grown ups.

Last edited:
Yep

I’m pretty sure that’s the leftist logic here.. it’s quite simplistic and reckless, based on spite, emotion, and a desire for vengeance.

Floyd was full of drugs and completely freaking out/resisting/trying to escape in the back of the car he was in.. it was shocking video to watch, and then shocking to realize the video wasn’t being displayed at all in the media, despite it giving tons of context. He was basically rabid, he had to be subdued, and the kneeling on the neck was a method that was taught in academy. The media didn’t cover this in their activism, so I don’t expect leftists to be aware of it. They were given a narrative, and they follow it with religious zeal

But the rest of us non-woke/BLM/leftist zealots can discuss the actual facts of the case, like grown ups.

In cases of overdose there is physical evidence. The Edema I pointed out earlier. So why was this physical evidence missing from Floyd? That rules out Overdose. It is why no doctor or coroner would testify it was an Overdose.

In cases of overdose there is physical evidence. The Edema I pointed out earlier. So why was this physical evidence missing from Floyd? That rules out Overdose. It is why no doctor or coroner would testify it was an Overdose.
Well on the contrary there wasn’t evidence that Floyd’s neck was crushed or suffocated either. There was an assumption made in the trial, no provable means of death.

The facts are: he had a lethal dose of drugs in his system, became rabid/physically violent, was aggressively subdued by police, and died.

What did he 100% die from? We don’t know. The justice system is supposed to value this honesty and humility, but in this case it didn’t. Lady Justice’s blindfold was ripped off to be exploited in race/identity politics. The torch-carrying left wing mob demanded blood or else, so the frightened judge/jurors appeased, and made a man guilty until proven innocent. It was abuse of the system

Last edited:

Forum List

Back