Zone1 The officer did not murder Floyd, should he get a new trial?

If there is absolutely no one of authority who has any evidence of Chauvin being innocent of the charge of murder then why are there 21 pages challenging the OP? If this were an open-and-shut case then this thread would have died within the first three posts.

Somewhere near where you are, there is a door that exits whatever room you are in. A bit further, there is a door that exits the building that you are in.

You just need to find those doors, and go through them, to be out. Do you really need anyone's help to do so? In any event, I can do very little to help you, as I am not at all familiar with the layout of whatever building or room you are in, so I wouldn't know where these doors are.

So you. Any explain why people die at altitude. Ok. Then why do nurses put oxygen on patients in the emergency room if they are speaking?

If there is absolutely no one of authority who has any evidence of Chauvin being innocent of the charge of murder then why are there 21 pages challenging the OP? If this were an open-and-shut case then this thread would have died within the first three posts.

The standard is innocent until proven guilty, beyond a reasonable doubt.

There has been ample evidence, covered in this thread, if not to prove that Mr. Chauvin is innocent, then at least to cast more than a reasonable doubt on his guilt.

So you. Any explain why people die at altitude. Ok. Then why do nurses put oxygen on patients in the emergency room if they are speaking?

There is a difference between not breathing, and breathing being ineffective. The aeronaut fatally gasping for breath at high altitude is breathing, but there's not enough oxygen for his breathing to be as effective as it needs to be.

It is a hard fact that if you cannot breath at all, then you cannot vocalize. You cannot say, “I cannot breathe.”, without being able to move air across your vocal cords—without breathing.

There is a difference between not breathing, and breathing being ineffective. The aeronaut fatally gasping for breath at high altitude is breathing, but there's not enough oxygen for his breathing to be as effective as it needs to be.

It is a hard fact that if you cannot breath at all, then you cannot vocalize. You cannot say, “I cannot breathe.”, without being able to move air across your vocal cords—without breathing.

But is it possible to speak and still be getting insufficient oxygen? How do medical people determine how much oxygen a person is getting?

Who determines whether someone is "of authority?"

There has been ample evidence, covered in this thread, if not to prove that Mr. Chauvin is innocent, then at least to cast more than a reasonable doubt on his guilt.
I've come to the same conclusion.

This thread isn't a court of law. It's not indicative of anything.

He was already proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Nothing has changed since then.

The officers should never have been charged or prosecuted they should have been given medals

Chavin's knee is on Floyd's chest, not his neck. The autopsy shows that he died from a drug overdose.
Sure. You run with that. Meanwhile, back in reality, Chauvin is going to lose his appeal and spend a lot of time in jail.
1698441718675.png

This is total BS! We all saw the racist officer's knee on his neck, heard his plea that he couldn't breathe and he wound up dead!

I would love to tell you exactly what I think of you, but this is a zone 1 forum.
the cop was far from innocent, but Floyd was full of fentanyl. Would he have survived if not drugged up? we will never know.

the cop is guilty, the question is whether he is guilty of murder and whether floyd would have died anyway from being loaded with fentanyl

Forum List

Back