Zone1 The officer did not murder Floyd, should he get a new trial?

Chavin's knee is on Floyd's chest, not his neck. The autopsy shows that he died from a drug overdose.

The autopsy showed no such thing. The medical examiners report listed the manner of death as "homicide", not "accident" or "suicide," which is what they list when they determine a death is caused by drugs.

Floyd's "chest" was in his neck??

MV5BMTNjYWU1MzctZWE0Yy00ZTljLWE3MTItNWQxM2IxNWI4M2M1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

And it’s killed a lot of people over the years.

It is amazing that there are so many that are so ignorant as to believe that one can say “I can't breathe.”, and be telling the truth.

It is true of all mammals that have vocal cords, perhaps even true of all vertebrates, that it is impossible to vocalize without being able to breath. Vocal cords require air to be moving through them, in order to function. The very act of saying “I can't breathe.” proves that the speaker is, in fact, breathing.

The autopsy showed no such thing. The medical examiners report listed the manner of death as "homicide", not "accident" or "suicide," which is what they list when they determine a death is caused by drugs.

Floyd's "chest" was in his neck??

Tucker Carlson Challenges Prevailing Narratives on George Floyd’s Cause of Death Based on New Court Documents in a Bombshell Episode: Derek Chauvin “Didn’t Murder George Floyd” (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit – Survive the News

Dr. Baker reportedly said that there were “no medical findings that showed any injury to the vital structures of Mr. Floyd’s neck. There were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation.”
This point is critical because it directly challenges the mainstream narrative that George Floyd was “murdered” due to asphyxiation from the knee-to-neck restraint. Instead, Carlson argues that the evidence suggests that George Floyd died of what could be classified as “natural causes,” exacerbated by his drug use and a fatal concentration of fentanyl in his system.
“In other words, George Floyd, according to the official autopsy, was not murdered. He died instead of what we used to call natural causes, which in his case would include decades of drug use, as well as the fatal concentration of fentany that was in his system on his final day.

1698428817559.png

Are you saying Trump shares the responsibility in Floyd's death??
I am saying that the president of any country might share in the responsibility for hardship suffered because of his/her decisions and I most definitely place much blame on American presidents for allowing handguns to be in the homes of so many citizens resulting in great numbers of homicides. So, if you corner me into a discussion about drugs it seems logical that I'd have the same conviction about the president's culpability. Anyway, if you read my comment you will see that I said it was "food for thought", and if you see a steadfast conviction in that statement then perhaps you've got a problem with drugs yourself.

I don't think unable to breathe for 6 minutes or so while a knee is on your neck is going to make it into an autopsy report.
Again, good luck convincing a judge or jury to throw that video out.

I don't see how it wouldn't.

At the very least, the low level of oxygenation would have to be noted. You can get a device* on Amazon for less than $10 or less, that will measure the level of oxygen in your blood. Do you really believe that a coroner, on doing an autopsy on someone who is alleged to have died by strangulation, isn't going to check the level of oxygenation in the subject?

The part of the autopsy that has been repeatedly quoted clearly indicates no sign of other injuries that would be consistent with Mr. Floyd having died from being strangled.

If someone had been strangled to death, there are plenty of signs that absolutely would show up in a proper autopsy, to confirm this.

z2023-10-27_10.27.40-topaz-enhance-2000w.jpg

Tucker Carlson Challenges Prevailing Narratives on George Floyd’s Cause of Death Based on New Court Documents in a Bombshell Episode: Derek Chauvin “Didn’t Murder George Floyd” (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit – Survive the News

Dr. Baker reportedly said that there were “no medical findings that showed any injury to the vital structures of Mr. Floyd’s neck. There were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation.”
This point is critical because it directly challenges the mainstream narrative that George Floyd was “murdered” due to asphyxiation from the knee-to-neck restraint. Instead, Carlson argues that the evidence suggests that George Floyd died of what could be classified as “natural causes,” exacerbated by his drug use and a fatal concentration of fentanyl in his system.
“In other words, George Floyd, according to the official autopsy, was not murdered. He died instead of what we used to call natural causes, which in his case would include decades of drug use, as well as the fatal concentration of fentany that was in his system on his final day.

View attachment 849480

I didn't say he injured his neck. In response to your ludicrous claim that Chauvin's knee was on Floyd's "chest," I showed you it was on his neck.

And it doesn't matter if he had drugs in his system since the medical examiner ruled his death a homicide, not an accident or a suicide.

I don't see how it wouldn't.

At the very least, the low level of oxygenation would have to be noted. You can get a device* on Amazon for less than $10 or less, that will measure the level of oxygen in your blood. Do you really believe that a coroner, on doing an autopsy on someone who is alleged to have died by strangulation, isn't going to check the level of oxygenation in the subject?

The part of the autopsy that has been repeatedly quoted clearly indicates no sign of other injuries that would be consistent with Mr. Floyd having died from being strangled.

If someone had been strangled to death, there are plenty of signs that absolutely would show up in a proper autopsy, to confirm this.

View attachment 849482

An autopsy shows how much oxygen or carbon dioxide is, or was, present?

An autopsy shows how much oxygen or carbon dioxide is, or was, present?

I'm not an expert on how autopsies are done, but that seems like a very obvious parameter to check, especially if the subject is alleged to have died from any form of asphyxia.

It is amazing that there are so many that are so ignorant as to believe that one can say “I can't breathe.”, and be telling the truth.

It is true of all mammals that have vocal cords, perhaps even true of all vertebrates, that it is impossible to vocalize without being able to breath. Vocal cords require air to be moving through them, in order to function. The very act of saying “I can't breathe.” proves that the speaker is, in fact, breathing.

Help me out. Why do people die at high altitudes? They can speak can’t they? But still they die. I’m assuming that they all die from a drug overdose right?

I didn't say he injured his neck. In response to your ludicrous claim that Chauvin's knee was on Floyd's "chest," I showed you it was on his neck.

And it doesn't matter if he had drugs in his system since the medical examiner ruled his death a homicide, not an accident or a suicide.
One examiner did. He had two autopsies. They gave him another one when they didn't get the answer they wanted.

It looks to my like Chauvin's knee is on his shoulder.

Help me out.

Somewhere near where you are, there is a door that exits whatever room you are in. A bit further, there is a door that exits the building that you are in.

You just need to find those doors, and go through them, to be out. Do you really need anyone's help to do so? In any event, I can do very little to help you, as I am not at all familiar with the layout of whatever building or room you are in, so I wouldn't know where these doors are.

And that's the basis of this thread.
Two autopsy reports — one by a private medical examiner commissioned by Floyd’s family and another by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner — reached the same conclusion: that Floyd died of homicide, meaning death at the hands of someone else. But the medical examiner report also highlighted that Floyd suffered from other “significant conditions,” such as fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use. These latter conditions are what the defense is using to argue that Chauvin is not responsible for Floyd’s death.

One examiner did. He had two autopsies. They gave him another one when they didn't get the answer they wanted.

It looks to my like Chauvin's knee is on his shoulder.

LOLOL

So now it's his shoulder, not his chest?

His knee is in between Floyd's ear lobe and his shoulder.

What part of the human body do YOU think is in between the ear lobe and shoulder, if not the neck??

MV5BMTNjYWU1MzctZWE0Yy00ZTljLWE3MTItNWQxM2IxNWI4M2M1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

Two autopsy reports — one by a private medical examiner commissioned by Floyd’s family and another by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner — reached the same conclusion: that Floyd died of homicide, meaning death at the hands of someone else. But the medical examiner report also highlighted that Floyd suffered from other “significant conditions,” such as fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use. These latter conditions are what the defense is using to argue that Chauvin is not responsible for Floyd’s death.

LOL

Did ya bother to read what you posted?

Floyd died of homicide, meaning death at the hands of someone else.

Forum List

Back