Zone1 The officer did not murder Floyd, should he get a new trial?

The kind that skips over water really well.

That's right. Not the sort of guy you'd want your sister to go to the senior prom with.

Standard procedure when dealing with someone who is resisting arrest.

Nope, he didn't.
ever notice how all the libs post the same lies and talking points 24/7/365? perfect examples of brainwashing and turning humans into unthinking sheep.

your opinion, and as a smart guy once said, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

True enough. However. The value of an opinion is proportional to the foundation of the opinion. Doctors use tests and experience to get to a diagnosis. Their opinion is based upon the results of those tests.

As I have shown, the opinion I and others have that Chauvin killed George Floyd is based upon science and the testimony of the people with knowledge of such matters. Your opinions are based upon wishful thinking and what could be charitably called junk science.

Look at the arguments that have been disproven with facts. Chauvin could not put enough pressure to cause positional asphyxiation on Floyd. Disproven. Floyd didn’t suffocate. Disproven. It was an overdose. Disproven. Yet you and others maintain that these are true. Not with science. Not with medical facts. But just in blind belief.

It is said that blind faith is the worst kind. What do you think?

do you live under a rock? he was a violent drug dealer and rapist, who was loaded with fentanyl and fought the cops , that is why he was held down, I already said that the cop went too far and should be held liable, but IMHO, he did not cause his death.
You wouldn't say that I'd he was white!

True enough. However. The value of an opinion is proportional to the foundation of the opinion. Doctors use tests and experience to get to a diagnosis. Their opinion is based upon the results of those tests.

As I have shown, the opinion I and others have that Chauvin killed George Floyd is based upon science and the testimony of the people with knowledge of such matters. Your opinions are based upon wishful thinking and what could be charitably called junk science.

Look at the arguments that have been disproven with facts. Chauvin could not put enough pressure to cause positional asphyxiation on Floyd. Disproven. Floyd didn’t suffocate. Disproven. It was an overdose. Disproven. Yet you and others maintain that these are true. Not with science. Not with medical facts. But just in blind belief.

It is said that blind faith is the worst kind. What do you think?
We have two sets of "experts" telling us how and why floyd died, why have you chosen one over the other? fit your agenda better???????????????hmmmmm?

Look, I get it: you are a copsucker. There is NOTHING a cop can do that you would condemn, up to and including cold-blooded murder.
wrong, I have said several times that the cop was wrong to do what he did. All you libs do is lie--------------------------------about everything.

We have two sets of "experts" telling us how and why floyd died, why have you chosen one over the other? fit your agenda better???????????????hmmmmm?

Ok. Which expert says it was an overdose? It wasn’t the Defense Expert Coroner who testified at the trial. So who was it?

Yes, it is. You need to read.

I already told you. You need to read.

Nope, you do. Here's his source...

The words, "did not murder Floyd," is nowhere in there. The OP said those words, not his source.

Nope, you do. Here's his source...

The words, "did not murder Floyd," is nowhere in there. The OP said those words, not his source.
So, you can't read or do you refuse to?

So, you can't read or do you refuse to?

LOLOL

You claimed the OP's source contains the words, "the officer did not murder floyd." Those words are NOT in his source...

You'll notice, a search for those words produces: No results found

Screenshot_20231109_114828_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum List

Back