The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were already organizations and individuals last year that shot up cop cars, assaulted an innocent man wearing hoodies to prove a point, put out hits, showed up at some poor people's house that had nothing to do with it... You can't imagine and you don't know what you're talking about with that and I will be emotional on this point, because it was really really awful. This is a "normal" community. And God help us if it escalates to that kind of chaos again. Hopefully that initial heightened lunacy and witch hunt is over and there can be regular, run of the mill, fair justice.

Hardy har har.

Well, I feel just as emotional about what happened to Trayvon Martin and it was really, really awful. Hopefully we will have justice in this case and set an example for any future Nazi-like neighborhood watch dudes who think they can terrorize innocent citizens minding their own business and walking about on the streets of America.

drama queen. :cow:

Well, you know what, this isn't about ME, but since you wanted to make it personal...

Apparently you're too stupid to pick up on the subtle parody intended by my comment. I'll help you out a bit...it's a parody of testarosa's comment.

See it now?

Well, I feel just as emotional about what happened to Trayvon Martin and it was really, really awful. Hopefully we will have justice in this case and set an example for any future Nazi-like neighborhood watch dudes who think they can terrorize innocent citizens minding their own business and walking about on the streets of America.

Well, you know what, this isn't about ME, but since you wanted to make it personal...

Apparently you're too stupid to pick up on the subtle parody intended by my comment. I'll help you out a bit...it's a parody of testarosa's comment.

See it now?

If you have to explain it, it wasn't that good.

See it now?

Point made.

There were already organizations and individuals last year that shot up cop cars, assaulted an innocent man wearing hoodies to prove a point, put out hits, showed up at some poor people's house that had nothing to do with it... You can't imagine and you don't know what you're talking about with that and I will be emotional on this point, because it was really really awful. This is a "normal" community. And God help us if it escalates to that kind of chaos again. Hopefully that initial heightened lunacy and witch hunt is over and there can be regular, run of the mill, fair justice.

Hardy har har.

Given.

Now I'm going back out of the opinion business and back into the trial business. But there is another side to it, and that is I don't think people can have an understanding of what happened last year unless you live here. We don't need another LA fiasco.

-C

this why bans on ar-15s are dangerous to the honest hardworking peoples

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZo4hbGJjVI]Gun Control -- No matter what your opinion, you need to see this - YouTube[/ame]

sorry it is getting late

Morning.

This would be appreciated.

WW

>>>>

im not sure there would be a time stamp on it

this is one of the various versions of the event she gave

her story changed yet again once crump interviewed her

I provided the link to the Crump interview and the link to the States Attorney interview, basically you locate the part you say exists in the tape and tell us the time reading on the playback.

>>>>

Morning.

This would be appreciated.

WW

>>>>

im not sure there would be a time stamp on it

this is one of the various versions of the event she gave

her story changed yet again once crump interviewed her

I provided the link to the Crump interview and the link to the States Attorney interview, basically you locate the part you say exists in the tape and tell us the time reading on the playback.

>>>>

there are all sorts of interviews going way back

as i said her story evolved

Interview of W8 Comparison | DiwataMan

Hardy har har.

Given.

Now I'm going back out of the opinion business and back into the trial business. But there is another side to it, and that is I don't think people can have an understanding of what happened last year unless you live here. We don't need another LA fiasco. This is backtracking and is a single incident creating a gap, making a divide, batting one against one where it shouldn't be. We've lost our perspective on this single incident and have blown it sky freaking high - up to the president. So people are emotional and shooting their mouths off on this one guy and this one incident like it's the "norm".

Haven't we gone far past the Black Panther's taking a hit? Why are we still here on national/presidential/Al Sharpton coverage on a local event. Why? A.G.E.N.D.A.

This is not how we are with people in our normal lives.

This should have never been what it blew up to be in this day and age. Ever. Then Al/Jesse, et al, made it so. They made it what it is in the spotlight for their own... agendas. Which based on this, I believe is separate you from me, make the gap as big as they can, otherwise they have no pulpit to speak on.

Aren't we fighting on the same team? I am. The enemy is the terrorists and chemical warfare, the economy, the same stuff that affects us all. Haven't we all been over together fighting this war, race excluded, as a team? THAT. Is our problem. Do we need aliens to invade to prove the point of "team"?

If we're going to talk about race - which I think has nothing to do with this - this is a catalyst for AGENDA and pulpit for causes of people who have nothing better to do - then I'll talk about it - but let's make a new thread for that.

See my signature file (except [MENTION=43882]Tink[/MENTION] and her Jesus butthole, just chalk that up to Tink lol)

Other than that, I'm watching the trial, the rest of this is divide, media, propaganda and bullshit continuing and continuing to propagate the divide and... regarding due process. There is none here because of all of this. This trial is something else and true "colors" are showing. Big Time.

And this is the last post I will make in this thread that goes to that.

Dirt bike and Duck O'clock. Off the lecture.

-C

You know why this blew up like this, don't you? It struck a chord. I'm not sure why it struck a chord, but it did. In my case, I think maybe it's because I would like to think that I now live in a time where it's not dangerous for a black kid to walk alone at night in a neighborhood without being stereotyped. Let alone killed. Especially not by someone who is supposed to be keeping a watch on things, protecting people, not killing them.

Yes, it struck a chord. And I'm a 60-year-old white woman. It's despicable to see a young person cut down like that, with their entire life ahead of them.

I remember I went to a convenience store late one Saturday night to pick up something. It was eery, I was kind of uneasy. The parking lot of the store was empty. It was just me and the clerk. I was hoping someone wouldn't come in to rob the store while I was there.

Apparently in some places it's the neighborhood watch you have to worry about, not the bad guys.

Last edited:

Given.

Now I'm going back out of the opinion business and back into the trial business. But there is another side to it, and that is I don't think people can have an understanding of what happened last year unless you live here. We don't need another LA fiasco. This is backtracking and is a single incident creating a gap, making a divide, batting one against one where it shouldn't be. We've lost our perspective on this single incident and have blown it sky freaking high - up to the president. So people are emotional and shooting their mouths off on this one guy and this one incident like it's the "norm".

Haven't we gone far past the Black Panther's taking a hit? Why are we still here on national/presidential/Al Sharpton coverage on a local event. Why? A.G.E.N.D.A.

This should have never been what it blew up to be in this day and age. Ever. Then Al/Jesse, et al, made it so. They made it what it is in the spotlight for their own... agendas. Which based on this, I believe is separate you from me, make the gap as big as they can, otherwise they have no pulpit to speak on.

Aren't we fighting on the same team? I am. The enemy is the terrorists and chemical warfare, the economy, the same stuff that affects us all. Haven't we all been over together fighting this war, race excluded, as a team? THAT. Is our problem. Do we need aliens to invade to prove the point of "team"?

If we're going to talk about race - which I think has nothing to do with this - this is a catalyst for AGENDA and pulpit for causes of people who have nothing better to do - then I'll talk about it - but let's make a new thread for that.

See my signature file (except [MENTION=43882]Tink[/MENTION] and her Jesus butthole, just chalk that up to Tink lol)

Other than that, I'm watching the trial, the rest of this is divide, media, propaganda and bullshit continuing and continuing to propagate the divide and... regarding due process. There is none here because of all of this. This trial is something else and true "colors" are showing. Big Time.

-C

You know why this blew up like this, don't you? It struck a chord. I'm not sure why it struck a chord, but it did. In my case, I think maybe it's because I would like to think that I now live in a time where it's not dangerous for a black kid to walk alone at night in a neighborhood without being stereotyped. Let alone killed. Especially not by someone who is supposed to be keeping a watch on things, protecting people, not killing them.

Yes, it struck a chord. And I'm a 60-year-old white woman. It's despicable to see a young person cut down like that, with their entire life ahead of them.

I remember I went to a convenience store late one Saturday night to pick up something. It was eery, I was kind of uneasy. The parking lot of the store was empty. It was just me and the clerk. I was hoping someone wouldn't come in to rob the store while I was there.

Apparently in some places it's the neighborhood watch you have to worry about, not the bad guys.

A black kid stereotyped------you're clueless to your own racism. How about feeling for anyone who is stereotyped. Even neighborhood watchmen ? :cuckoo:

Given.

-C

A black kid stereotyped------you're clueless to your own racism. How about feeling for anyone who is stereotyped. Even neighborhood watchmen ? :cuckoo:

more so White Hispanic neighborhood watchmen

--LOL

So who here is really smart?
I was running and didn't have my boots on - flip flops - and I stepped on a galvanized nail and it went... quite a ways in. I haven't had tetanus since, ha. many years.
To go get tetanus or to not get tetanus?

I was running and didn't have my boots on - flip flops - and I stepped on a galvanized nail and it went... quite a ways in. I haven't had tetanus since, ha. many years.

Geez, testy...you go get that thing checked out and let the doctor decide what you need...I mean it...go get it checked out... Im not a doctor, but clean it and cover it until someone can look at it...but you go to the doctor! A friend of mine did the same running down train tracks...get it checked out...and I mean it.:eusa_wall:

do yourself a favor go get the shot

plus really clean up the injured area with soapy water

and antibiotic cream

but most importantly take the advise of whichever medical provider

gives you the shot

Go get a tetanus shot. Especially if it's been more than 10 years since your last one.

Last edited:
I can't back it up right now but an ER doc once told me that there hasn't been a single case of tetanus reported if a person has only received one tetanus shot in their life. Now back to your regular programming

Given.

-C

I appreciate your post, but was does the bold have to do with anything? I read it 3 times and still cant figure it out. If we want to talk about profiling...try being white walking or driving thru an all black neighborhood sometime.

In Detroit, the cops will stop you and tell you to get out of there...they will even escort you if you are lost...its that bad.

I want a full report from your visit to the doctor. You can go to the emergency room and be seen and out of there quickly.

I can't back it up right now but an ER doc once told me that there hasn't been a single case of tetanus reported if a person has only received one tetanus shot in their life. Now back to your regular programming

i would imagine that it would be unlikely in this case too

since it was a galvanized nail but ya never know

i would imagine that it would be unlikely in this case too

since it was a galvanized nail but ya never know

I agree...its good that it was galvanized...however she described it as a deep entry, which means it is extremely susceptible to infection...and that damn thing is gonna hurt for awhile...best to get it treated and know that you are doing everything to prevent infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back