The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The assault on an officer was dropped to a misdemeanor because he didn't identify himself as a police officer. He plead to judicial diversion and the charge was dropped. Happens everyday. If daddy got him off there would be no record of it.

Oh look, it's that dipshit Derpowitz. He's already often embarrassed himself with discredited commentary about the incident with Trayvon.

He's discredited but your youtube voice analysis is legit? :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I have looked through many videos of Dershowitz on youtube, but they are all about his tirades against Angela Corey. His failed statements that came before the indictment don't appear to still be posted there, but I'm still looking.

But they're not BS like has been said.

Why would his girlfriend lie to the court in a murder trial?

Are you serious? First, it was his EX girlfriend, and Ex-girlfriends/boyfriends often lie about their exes out of anger, jealousy, revenge, feeling abandoned, etc. Good fucking greif, you cannot be this ignorant.

It was a murder trial. No let's give GZ special protection and insulation from being in the group of those who have gone on trial for murder and say that we should never have considered them to be potentially violent at their trials. What kind of nonsense is that?

So let's decide in the future which murder defendants should be scrutinized and which ones should not be. It's ludicrous.

GZ's father was a judge. Wouldn't you love to have a father like that?

George Zimmerman, Son of a Retired Judge, Has 3 Closed Arrests

Again, we you are taking GZ's word as gospel. It is more likely the cop arrested him on felony assault on a police officer for a good reason. Since it didn't go to trial and his dad got him off, we'll never know.

What kind of fucking pussy are you? If a guy strikes you, you have every right to hit the fucker back.

Duh.

Fuck, you cant be that stupid; sounds like you're another libtard troll.

I'm a conservative, and it makes sense to safeguard our process and trials of accused murderers.

Stop. A lot of "common sense" conservatives like you turn out to be liberals instead. Are you really gonna sit there and pull the wool over our eyes like that? Duh. Winning!

Not real big on specificity, are you Snook? Nor logic or reason for that matter.

Ah well, enjoy that bowl of paint chips and vodka...

And you keep on drinking that leaded water.

:eusa_eh:

Excellent comeback were we fourth graders on the schoolyard playground...

Now, will you answer the question or not; are you suggesting one should not be able to defend themselves if they believe they're about to be killed?

The assault on an officer was dropped to a misdemeanor because he didn't identify himself as a police officer. He plead to judicial diversion and the charge was dropped. Happens everyday. If daddy got him off there would be no record of it.

I only have GZ's and your word for that. Show me a report that plainly states that was the reason it was dropped.

Not real big on specificity, are you Snook? Nor logic or reason for that matter.

Ah well, enjoy that bowl of paint chips and vodka...

Now, will you answer the question or not; are you suggesting one should not be able to defend themselves if they believe they're about to be killed?

Yes, we played touch football at recess.:eusa_angel:

I only have GZ's and your word for that. Show me a report that plainly states that was the reason it was dropped.

I just posted it you ignoramus. Can you not read?

:cuckoo:
Oh look, it's that dipshit Derpowitz. He's already often embarrassed himself with discredited commentary about the incident with Trayvon.

He's discredited but your youtube voice analysis is legit? :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I have looked through many videos of Dershowitz on youtube, but they are all about his tirades against Angela Corey. His failed statements that came before the indictment don't appear to still be posted there, but I'm still looking.

He said there wasn't enough evidence to convict and shouldn't be brought to trial. Turns out he was right all along! You keep searching though.

:cuckoo:

He said there wasn't enough evidence to convict and shouldn't be brought to trial. Turns out he was right all along! You keep searching though.

And we're wasting our time with this guy, why?

Here's the actual report:

From the Orange County, FL Circuit Court Clerk of the Court Records page: [link to myclerk.myorangeclerk.com]
Record Count: 4
Search By: Party Exact Name: on Party Search Mode: Name Last Name: Zimmerman First Name: George Case Status: Closed Date Filed On or After: 01/01/2005 Date Filed On or Before: 01/01/2006 Sort By: Filed Date
Case Number Citation Number Style/Defendant Info Filed/Location/Judicial Officer Type/Status Charge(s)
2005-CF-009525-A-O
ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL
10/05/1983

07/18/2005
Div 10
OKane, Julie H

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITH VIOLENCE
BATTERY ON LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
2005-MM-010436-A-O
ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL
10/05/1983

07/18/2005
Orlando
Miller, W Michael

Misdemeanor
Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITHOUT VIOLENCE
2005-DR-012980-O

ZUAZO, VERONICA vs. ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M

08/09/2005
Div 44
44, TBA

Domestic Violence
Closed - SRS

2005-DR-013069-O

ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M vs. ZUAZO, VERONICA A

08/10/2005
Div 46
White, Keith F

Domestic Violence
Closed - SRS

Here you go Quick. May need some reading comprehension though. Take your time.

Yes, we played touch football at recess.:eusa_angel:

And there you have it folks. The village idiots around here throw out hyperbole, such as it's "open season on black boys". I ask a reasonable follow up question: Are you suggesting one should not be able to defend themselves if they believe they're about to be killed?

Their comeback? Childish name calling.

Thanks for making the point Snook. You're quite the debater...:doubt:

Alan Dershowitz, Harvard Constituional Law Professor, former National Board Member of the ACLU and famed appelate attorney opined that Corey overcharged GZ by bringing a 2nd degree murder charge against him. Most legal commentators agreed and he was vindicated by the Not Guilty verdict. Dershowitz went further and opined that Corey breached her ethical responsibilities based upon political pressures in charging GZ and should be disciplined. Most legal commentators kept their mouth shut on this assertion because it is a common failing of prosecutors to overcharge even though it is clearly a violation of ethical responsibilities.

I'm a conservative, and it makes sense to safeguard our process and trials of accused murderers.

Stop. A lot of "common sense" conservatives like you turn out to be liberals instead. Are you really gonna sit there and pull the wool over our eyes like that? Duh. Winning!

I have been a very active conservative since 1987.

I don't believe you. Take that as you will. I think you are a habitual liar personally. The way you deny reality, only a liberal is capable of such tomfoolery.

I just posted it you ignoramus. Can you not read?

You posted a bunch of crap too. Give the exact quote or highlight where it was admittedly shown the police officer didn't identify himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back