The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And again, that's why no one stands up for this, because people like you won't allow anyone to freely state an opinion of this. I bet there is still a large number of people who still believe he said "coons" but you never hear from them, because they know they'll face unending denials and examination from those that just want to confuse the issue.

Oh, there were plenty of people who jumped on the "George Zimmerman is a white racist" band wagon, Quick. He was accused of everything from beating an ex-girlfriend, to beating up a cop, to molesting one of his cousins. Only when you looked at all of the allegations they were either total bullshit...or they were blown completely out of proportion from what REALLY happened.

He admitted it himself that he assaulted an officer. :eusa_hand:

Scribd

What are you going by to say also that his assault on a girlfriend was total BS? Link? His girlfriend gave court testimony that he did, and there's a video of the prosecutor detailing this:

Zimmerman's Bond Hearing Reveals He Allegedly Slapped Ex-Girlfriend, Claimed Self-Defense | Alternet

While interviewing Zimmerman’s current wife, the state proscecutor read from an affidavit by the ex-girlfriend. She alleged in the sworn statement that he “pushed her,” then slapped her with an open hand to the mouth and “asked her how it felt.” She said he “picked me up and threw me on the bed” and then “grabbed me again.”

Throwing someone onto a bed means he could have just as easily thrown her on a hard floor if there hadn't been a bed nearby. Couldn't throwing someone onto a hard floor kill them and doesn't it show alone that George has or had potential to be a cold-blooded killer? It was a murder trial, and that was very pertinent to determining.

TRUST ME ON THIS...THE PROSECUTION LOOKED LONG AND HARD FOR JUST THAT!!! How many people in this country could have had their prior statements examined with a magnifying glass like Zimmerman's were and come out with ZERO examples? I'm betting that's a test that 90% of the people on this board would fail miserably. But you STILL want to accuse Zimmerman of being a racist?

And I should take your word for it that there were no other valid examples given? I believe there were more. Just the first two is enough in most murder trials to make a jury likely to convict, unless the murder defendant had a really good defense.

If people want to continue to try to deny my right to call him a racist, I will continue to state my opinion that he is.

lol, yeah like allegations of an ex-girlfriend are never exaggerated or just made up. right.

And that was why Zimmerman was arrested for Domestic Violence? OH, nope, he wasn't. Wow, talk about thin shit.

And then we have what Zimmerman ACTUALLY said about his alterc ation with that cop:
George Zimmerman arrested for assaulting officer, charges dropped - National US Headlines | Examiner.com

I was arrested in July of 2005 for assault on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest with violence. Both charges were immediately dropped to resisting arrest without violence, and then dropped all together.

“I was in an altercation with an undercover officer that was taking part in an ATF sting for underage drinking in UCF. He never told me he was an officer and assaulted me first. Shortly after that, in September 2005, the same unit was conducting a sting at UCF and an officer was killed by an OPD officer because he discharged his weapon and did not identify himself.

You Zimmerman lynch gangers trot out all this irrelevant old bullshit; accusations as though proven, statements taken out of context, casting a short time following someone as though it were a criminal act, etc.

Why don't you fools ever talk about how GZ wen protesting to get an officer investigated for excessive force on a black homeless man? Because it doesn't fit your 'narative'?

Why don't you talk about how he tutored kids in his neighborhood, including two black girls shortly prior to the assault by Zimmerman?

The bigger answer is that you don't want the facts because you don't give a shit about being fair to a man who is being prosecuted for defending himself against an assault by a much bigger 17 y.o. young man, because why? You sucking up to some lefty girlfriend or boyfriend? You getting paid to post your bullshit? Why do you jump on the bandwagon to pile more shit on GZ when he has been already piled on by millions of race baiting assholes for the past year?

Probably not.

Zimmerman managed to stay alive for quite some time.

Cops were there 15 seconds after Martin was shot.

Pretty sure, however, Martin would have spent the night in Jail..and Zimmerman would have gotten a bandaid for his boo boos and a lollypop.

When a person is getting their skull smashed into the ground, it's a bit difficult to anticipate when the cops might show up to save you.

he was so hurt that he did not even go to a hospital and he just got a band aid and went home lol

I've seen more cuts of 5 year olds falling off a jungle gym.

The only facts we know is that he profiled martin and followed him which instigated the situation.

Last edited:
Oh, there were plenty of people who jumped on the "George Zimmerman is a white racist" band wagon, Quick. He was accused of everything from beating an ex-girlfriend, to beating up a cop, to molesting one of his cousins. Only when you looked at all of the allegations they were either total bullshit...or they were blown completely out of proportion from what REALLY happened.

Scribd

What are you going by to say also that his assault on a girlfriend was total BS? Link? His girlfriend gave court testimony that he did, and there's a video of the prosecutor detailing this:

Zimmerman's Bond Hearing Reveals He Allegedly Slapped Ex-Girlfriend, Claimed Self-Defense | Alternet

Throwing someone onto a bed means he could have just as easily thrown her on a hard floor if there hadn't been a bed nearby. Couldn't throwing someone onto a hard floor kill them and doesn't it show alone that George has or had potential to be a cold-blooded killer? It was a murder trial, and that was very pertinent to determining.

And I should take your word for it that there were no other valid examples given? I believe there were more. Just the first two is enough in most murder trials to make a jury likely to convict, unless the murder defendant had a really good defense.

If people want to continue to try to deny my right to call him a racist, I will continue to state my opinion that he is.

lol, yeah like allegations of an ex-girlfriend are never exaggerated or just made up. right.

And that was why Zimmerman was arrested for Domestic Violence? OH, nope, he wasn't. Wow, talk about thin shit.

And then we have what Zimmerman ACTUALLY said about his alterc ation with that cop:
George Zimmerman arrested for assaulting officer, charges dropped - National US Headlines | Examiner.com

I was arrested in July of 2005 for assault on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest with violence. Both charges were immediately dropped to resisting arrest without violence, and then dropped all together.

“I was in an altercation with an undercover officer that was taking part in an ATF sting for underage drinking in UCF. He never told me he was an officer and assaulted me first. Shortly after that, in September 2005, the same unit was conducting a sting at UCF and an officer was killed by an OPD officer because he discharged his weapon and did not identify himself.

You Zimmerman lynch gangers trot out all this irrelevant old bullshit; accusations as though proven, statements taken out of context, casting a short time following someone as though it were a criminal act, etc.

Why don't you fools ever talk about how GZ wen protesting to get an officer investigated for excessive force on a black homeless man? Because it doesn't fit your 'narative'?

Why don't you talk about how he tutored kids in his neighborhood, including two black girls shortly prior to the assault by Zimmerman?

The bigger answer is that you don't want the facts because you don't give a shit about being fair to a man who is being prosecuted for defending himself against an assault by a much bigger 17 y.o. young man, because why? You sucking up to some lefty girlfriend or boyfriend? You getting paid to post your bullshit? Why do you jump on the bandwagon to pile more shit on GZ when he has been already piled on by millions of race baiting assholes for the past year?

Pious illogical White Guilt and African American Racism. I think that answers your questions.

You don't think so? Call someone from Mexico a Puerto Rican and watch the fireworks.

Mexican vrs Puerto Rican is a difference in ethnicity, not race.

The African ancestry of Puerto Ricans is why Mexicans generally consider it a slur.

Not saying you are a liar, but that is bullshit. Some PRs have African ancestry, but so do some Mexicans, and some white Americans. Hell, I have African ancestry, from the Berber tribe in NW Africa, via Spain.

So fucking what?

The Hispanic culture has never placed much importance on race.

That is a NW European obsession that Catholic Mediterranean countries never cared much for because they got slammed by that shit about as much as the North Africans were.

The closest thing I have ever heard approaching racism by Hispanics is a general disdain for Mestizos, and most of them are Mexican and even they are considered white by most racial theorists.

IMO, it is all bullshit anyway. Race is an artificial social construct that has very little to do with biology.

Last edited:
Probably not.

Pretty sure, however, Martin would have spent the night in Jail..and Zimmerman would have gotten a bandaid for his boo boos and a lollypop.

When a person is getting their skull smashed into the ground, it's a bit difficult to anticipate when the cops might show up to save you.

he was so hurt that he did not even go to a hospital and he just got a band aid and went home lol

The only facts we know is that he profiled martin and followed him which instigated the situation.

The only facts we both know is that you didn't watch the trial.

And again, that's why no one stands up for this, because people like you won't allow anyone to freely state an opinion of this. I bet there is still a large number of people who still believe he said "coons" but you never hear from them, because they know they'll face unending denials and examination from those that just want to confuse the issue.

Scribd

While interviewing Zimmerman’s current wife, the state proscecutor read from an affidavit by the ex-girlfriend. She alleged in the sworn statement that he “pushed her,” then slapped her with an open hand to the mouth and “asked her how it felt.” She said he “picked me up and threw me on the bed” and then “grabbed me again.”

TRUST ME ON THIS...THE PROSECUTION LOOKED LONG AND HARD FOR JUST THAT!!! How many people in this country could have had their prior statements examined with a magnifying glass like Zimmerman's were and come out with ZERO examples? I'm betting that's a test that 90% of the people on this board would fail miserably. But you STILL want to accuse Zimmerman of being a racist?

Being ARRESTED for assaulting a cop is not the same thing as "admitting" that you hit the cop. He specifically denied it, in fact.

lolberals are willfully ignorant when they choose to be.

There is zero evidence to support the "opinion" that GZ is or was a racist.

Last edited:
No.

But you said "He followed him with a gun. That is all that matters".

That is not consistent with your previous argument where the SYG law was the basis for your opinion of guilt.

So again, did you change your mind?
No, I haven't changed my mind. Given that Martin had a right to defend himself the fact that Zimmerman went after him is all that matters.

Except that's not a fact.
Sure he did. When asked if he was following Martin he said yes.

Scribd

Being ARRESTED for assaulting a cop is not the same thing as "admitting" that you hit the cop. He specifically denied it, in fact.

lolberals are willfully ignorant when they choose to be.

There is zero evidence to support the "opinion" that GZ is or was a racist.

But he was lighter than a paper bag, so he HAS to be a racist.

marc:

four black guys beat the shit out of a white guy then shoved him to his death into oncoming traffic

what should a white guy do or not do?

prediction: marc will not answer because he is a racist jerk

as i predicted, marc did not answer

:rolleyes:

But they're not BS like has been said.

Why would his girlfriend lie to the court in a murder trial?

And anyone that's assaulted a cop, always has a good explanation for it.

Sounds like he was still in denial of his assault on the officer.

The Martins had better read the statutes very carefully before they proceed with any civil action.

The 2012 Florida Statutes

Title XLVI CRIMES Chapter 776 JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE

776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.— (1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant. (2) A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the force that was used was unlawful. (3) The court shall award reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, compensation for loss of income, and all expenses incurred by the defendant in defense of any civil action brought by a plaintiff if the court finds that the defendant is immune from prosecution as provided in subsection (1). History.—s. 4, ch. 2005-27.

Probably not.

Profiling was not proven in court nor in the FBI investigation.

But don't let facts get in the way of your dissatisfaction with a verdict.

the 911 dispatcher NEVER told Zimmerman to "stand down". Not sure why you think that. Maybe the news you watch do not like to give you the facts correctly?

The 911 operator asked Zimmerman if he was following the person in question. When Zimmerman answered "yes", the operator said "we don't need you to do that." That was not a directive by the operator nor was it an order by an officer. it was simply a suggestion.

Even still, pretending like everything would be different if Martin Called the police is stupid. Unless Martin is supposed to listen to "suggestions" and Zimmerman doesn't have to and no one expects him too. Just Martin in this made up scenario

If Martin called the police and then punched GZ anyway, you're right, nothing would be different.
On the other hand, if he called and they told him they were on the way, and he didn't attack GZ, he'd still be alive.

Yeah that's what I said.

If Zim didn't pursue he'd still be alive
IF Martiin didn't get the best of him he'd still be alive
If this was 2 years ago he'd still be alive...if if if if ifififififif

Profiling was not proven in court nor in the FBI investigation.

But don't let facts get in the way of your dissatisfaction with a verdict.

Profiling by private citizens isn't illegal.

In Florida assaulting a cop could be "I am going to get you".
Assault is NOT using any force most all the time.
That would be battery.
And in most all the cases I have worked on the last 34 years as a private detective involving alleged assault on a police officer there WAS NO OTHER EVIDENCE other than the police testimony and almost every time "the video was not on" or "the microphone was not working".
And you fall for that every time don't you?

Are you serious? First, it was his EX girlfriend, and Ex-girlfriends/boyfriends often lie about their exes out of anger, jealousy, revenge, feeling abandoned, etc. Good fucking greif, you cannot be this ignorant.

lolol, now no cop has ever busted someone out of spite? IF GZ actually did assault a cop for no reason, you think they wouldn't CHARGE him with a crime and take it to court?

roflmao

By 'in denial' you mean he asserted he was innocent because the officer failed to identify himself as an officer, and the cop started the altercation?

What kind of fucking pussy are you? If a guy strikes you, you have every right to hit the fucker back. If the guy you hit back is a cop, then its HIS bad, not yours since the cop should have IDed himself.

Fuck, you cant be that stupid; sounds like you're another libtard troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back