The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Oh, thanks. I've never murdered anyone. We need more murderers? More trigger happy, gun toting folks on prescription anti-depressants? More people who blow away unarmed, innocent civilians? Really? How about I get armed and go after you, as you need more people like Zimmerman, armed and dangerous? :cuckoo:

Why don't you do something proactive for your community, Esmerelda? Volunteer to do Neighbor Hood watch. Oh wait...you're a progressive...you don't DO things like that. You believe that if you're "nice" to the bad people that they'll all be "nice" back to you. Then you run into someone like Trayvon who does his talking with his fists and you end up in the hospital asking "WHY! WHY! WHY!!!"
What an idiotic thing to say. You don't know anything about my life. I've helped and aided more people than you or Zimmerman combined have ever even met. Fool. Don't make such a stupid assumption. Also, your assumptions about Trayvon show how deeply disturbed you are: you'll say anthing to support the pro-gun stance. It's not about caring about people, it's not about protecting people or helping them: it's about being armed, to the point you will villify an murdered, innocent young man.

Well, Ezzie, all we know of you is what you say and how you present yourself. You should feel proud that you've done such a stellar portrayal of an ignorant, hateful dumbfuck no one wants in their neighborhood. Brava! :clap2:

What an idiotic thing to say. You don't know anything about my life. I've helped and aided more people than you or Zimmerman combined have ever even met. Fool. Don't make such a stupid assumption. Also, your assumptions about Trayvon show how deeply disturbed you are: you'll say anthing to support the pro-gun stance. It's not about caring about people, it's not about protecting people or helping them: it's about being armed, to the point you will villify an murdered, innocent young man.

This post is chock full of absolute bullsh*t.

Impressive

Last edited:
It's a landmark case, and if the sophistication of the federal government is needed, then so be it. Sometimes extraordinary measures are needed.

It wouldn't be double jeopardy anyway as long as the feds don't try to prove manslaughter or murder.

You pay word games to justify shredding the Constitution? Shame on you.

It seems evident that your statements about defending American freedoms were little more than bravado and that you would spit upon the Constitution like Bush and Obama and their cronies.

Immie

Calm down. I don't entirely blame you for your position. I don't entirely like it either, but catastrophic injustices should be corrected. I don't know if the feds will do this or not, as most believe there is a lot of ambivalence whether they can or not. I am just stating common sense guidelines to show that it is still a real possibility, and I cited the Rodney King case to back me up, which for some odd reason you have totally ignored, even though you clicked on the reply earlier that was talking about King and double jeopardy.

The judge acknowledged that having two such trials did not legally constitute double jeopardy, but nonetheless it "raised the specter of unfairness."

I guess I need to repeat it for Immie's sake: Why then didn't double jeopardy preclude the officers from being charged in federal court? I know the cases are different, ok? But as long as the civil rights charges don't match the acquittals in any way, what's the problem?

Maybe it's fate. For the sake of all the Immies and half-Immies out there, maybe we need even a U.S. Supreme Court ruling on this case and a little new ground in law to rest their troubled minds.

Rodney King - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The officers

The Los Angeles district attorney charged officers Koon, Powell, Briseno and Wind with use of excessive force. Sergeant Koon, while he did not strike King, only having deployed the Taser, was, as the supervisory officer at the scene, charged with "willfully permitting and failing to take action to stop the unlawful assault."

The California Court of Appeals removed the initial judge, Bernard Kamins, after it was proved Kamins told prosecutors, "You can trust me." The Court also granted a change of venue to the city of Simi Valley in neighboring Ventura County, citing potential contamination due to saturated media coverage.

Though few people at first considered race an important factor in the case, including Rodney King's attorney, Steven Lerman, the sensitizing effect of the Holliday videotape was at the time stirring deep resentment in Los Angeles, as well as other major cities in the United States. The officers' jury consisted of Ventura County residents: ten white; one Latino; one Asian. Lead Prosecutor Terry White was African American. On April 29, 1992, the jury acquitted three of the officers, but could not agree on one of the charges against Powell.[9]

Los Angeles Mayor Tom Bradley said, "The jury's verdict will not blind us to what we saw on that videotape. The men who beat Rodney King do not deserve to wear the uniform of the L.A.P.D."[30] President George H. W. Bush said, "Viewed from outside the trial, it was hard to understand how the verdict could possibly square with the video. Those civil rights leaders with whom I met were stunned. And so was I and so was Barbara and so were my kids."[31]

Los Angeles riots and the aftermath

The acquittals are considered to have triggered the Los Angeles riots of 1992. By the time the police, the U.S. Army, Marines and National Guard restored order, the riots had caused 53 deaths, 2,383 injuries, more than 7,000 fires, damage to 3,100 businesses, and nearly $1 billion in financial losses. Smaller riots occurred in other cities such as San Francisco, Las Vegas in neighboring Nevada and as far east as Atlanta, Georgia. A minor riot erupted on Yonge St., in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, as a result of the acquittals.

Federal trial of officers

After the riots, the United States Department of Justice reinstated the investigation and obtained an indictment of violations of federal civil rights against the four officers in the United States District Court for the Central District of California. The federal trial focused more on the evidence as to the training of officers instead of just relying on the videotape of the incident. On March 9 of the 1993 trial, King took the witness stand and described to the jury the events as he remembered them.[32] The jury found Officer Laurence Powell and Sergeant Stacey Koon guilty, and they were subsequently sentenced to 32 months in prison, while Timothy Wind and Theodore Briseno were acquitted of all charges. ...

I am not sure you are following the discussion. I have stated repeatedly that they might go around the Constitutional prohibition against double jeopardy. That does not mean that I support them doing that. Both Rodney King and OJ Simpson are prime examples of what an out of control government will do and because of those examples we should be doing everything we can to put a stop to it... if we value our freedoms that is.

Why didn't they apply in the case of Rodney King? Well, as stated before we have an out of control legal system that believes (much like you, it seems) that the Constitution only applies when and how they want it to apply. In the case of OJ Simpson, we had a government that did not like being beaten at their own game, much the same as what is transpiring with Zimmerman.

Just because the legal system screwed some defendants does not mean that we should cheer them on when they are considering doing so again.

Immie

Has Zimmerman's verdict been overturned yet?

Any sign of that on the horizon?

The man was found 'Not Guilty' according to law.

That is the end of the matter, at law.

And all the pissing and moaning and crying in one's beer afterwards isn't going to change that one iota.

On what basis do you see one of the two parties as more worthy of condemnation than the other?

Because one of them murdered an innocent, unarmed individual who was was in a place he had a right to be and minding his own business. Zimmerman's life was never in danger. He used lethal force in a non-lethal situation.

Please give your evidence that Zimmerman's life was never in danger or that he had no basis to believe it was in danger? Were you there? Did you get it on videotape? Did you have some sort of out of body experience and was drifting over at that precise time? Are the eye and ear witnesses to the event lying? Did the jury disregard the weeks of evidence provided in the case? The judge, who was obviously pro-prosecution, could have set aside the verdict. She didn't.

In case you missed it the first time, I will post this again in response to your judgment of somebody you don't know, never met, never heard of until this event. I don't know if you are a religious peson, but in my faith, it is a really bad thing to pass hypocritical or false judgment on somebody.

I would agree that a rebellious teenager does not deserve to die just because he is rebellious. Nor does an adult who has one or two minor blemishes on his/her personal record.

But if the rebellious teenager decides to physically assault somebody to the point that somebody is in fear of his life, the rebellious teenager does deserve to be at risk for whatever extreme measures are necessary to deal with that.

No law abiding citizen deserves to be put at risk of their life, health, or well being by somebody determined to do violence to them.

Trayvon Martin probably wasn't a bad kid, but the evidence the jury didn't see is pretty strong that he likely did commit at least one burglary or at least received stolen property, he was crude and vulgar on Facebook and Twitter, he bragged about his fight club and guns and doing drugs.

At the time of the shooting, George Zimmerman was working as an underwriter for Digital Risk, a mortgage risk-management firm. He mentored black teenagers in his home. He took a girlfriend who happened to be black to his senior prom. After a rash of burglaries in his neighborhood, he, along with his neighbors, organized the neighborhood watch progrm and included the Sanford Police Dept. in that process. He was well liked and well respected among his neighbors and dozens of them, both black and white, offered to testify to his character on his behalf.

Added: In an initial investigation into the matter looking for civil rights violations, the FBI found zero basis to charge George Zimmerman with any racist tendencies or any violation of Trayvon Martin's civil rights or any hate crime and they closed their file.

And none of that changes the fact that a jury, after an exhaustively detailed trial, found insufficient evidence to convict him of murder or manslaughter.

On what basis do you see one of the two parties as more worthy of condemnation than the other? On what basis do you see a person who was declared not gulty in a fair trial, along with his family, to be deserving of hate mail, death threats, to be persecuted by the government, and to continue to be trashed by the media and people on message boards who don't know him, but presume the right to judge him?

I don't know what happened that night any more than you do. But I do know that George Zimmerman was found not guilty by a jury of his peers in a court of law. To continue to accuse him, to make death threats against him and his family, to smear him with biased opinion devoid of evidence, and to allow the government to continue to persecute him is a violation of George Zimmerman's civil rights.

And any person with any sense of justice or ethical moral center should condemn that.

Last edited:
The media certainly used the term 'white Hispanic' and most dishonestly and for nefarious reasons when they did so. All fair minded people, even Snookie, should acknowledge that.

There is no designation for "white Hispanic" on any statistical data base but rather only "White - non Hispanic".

Hispanics or Latinos are those people who classified themselves in one of the specific Spanish, Hispanic, or Latino categories listed on the Census 2010 questionnaire -"Mexican," "Puerto Rican", or "Cuban"-as well as those who indicate that they are "another Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin." People who do not identify with one of the specific origins listed on the questionnaire but indicate that they are "another Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin" are those whose origins are from Spain, the Spanish-speaking countries of Central or South America, or the Dominican Republic. The terms "Hispanic," "Latino," and "Spanish" are used interchangeably.

Origin can be view as the heritage, nationality group, lineage, or country of birth of the person or the person's parents or ancestors before their arrival in the United States.

People who identify their origin as Spanish, Hispanic, or Latino may be of any race. Thus, the percent Hispanic should not be added to percentages for racial categories.

Non-Hispanic White alone persons. are individuals who responded "No, not Spanish/Hispanic/Latino" and who reported "White" as their only entry in the race question. Tallies that show race categories for Hispanics and non-Hispanics separately are also available.

Hispanic or Latino Origin
It's an oxymoron. I never used the term. Brown hispanic would be closer.

The media certainly used the term 'white Hispanic' and most dishonestly and for nefarious reasons when they did so. All fair minded people, even Snookie, should acknowledge that.

There is no designation for "white Hispanic" on any statistical data base but rather only "White - non Hispanic".

Hispanics or Latinos are those people who classified themselves in one of the specific Spanish, Hispanic, or Latino categories listed on the Census 2010 questionnaire -"Mexican," "Puerto Rican", or "Cuban"-as well as those who indicate that they are "another Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin." People who do not identify with one of the specific origins listed on the questionnaire but indicate that they are "another Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin" are those whose origins are from Spain, the Spanish-speaking countries of Central or South America, or the Dominican Republic. The terms "Hispanic," "Latino," and "Spanish" are used interchangeably.

Origin can be view as the heritage, nationality group, lineage, or country of birth of the person or the person's parents or ancestors before their arrival in the United States.

People who identify their origin as Spanish, Hispanic, or Latino may be of any race. Thus, the percent Hispanic should not be added to percentages for racial categories.

Non-Hispanic White alone persons. are individuals who responded "No, not Spanish/Hispanic/Latino" and who reported "White" as their only entry in the race question. Tallies that show race categories for Hispanics and non-Hispanics separately are also available.

Brown Hispanic, how about just American ????????????

Brown Hispanic, how about just American ????????????

I don't have a problem with that. I was only making an observation before.

I'm sorry, but, I am soo lol'ing at some of this stupidity about 'white hispanic' 'brown hispanic'...:laugh:
See, I am Hispanic...my father is Mexican, my mother is a White girl. My pic is in my avie (more in my pic album in my profile)....go from there...lol.

I'm sorry, but, I am soo lol'ing at some of this stupidity about 'white hispanic' 'brown hispanic'...:laugh:
See, I am Hispanic...my father is Mexican, my mother is a White girl. My pic is in my avie (more in my pic album in my profile)....go from there...lol.

More words to label people by.

I use "hot" girl for you ever since hot song day but I do a cap Hot Girl

;)

You pay word games to justify shredding the Constitution? Shame on you.

It seems evident that your statements about defending American freedoms were little more than bravado and that you would spit upon the Constitution like Bush and Obama and their cronies.

Immie

Calm down. I don't entirely blame you for your position. I don't entirely like it either, but catastrophic injustices should be corrected. I don't know if the feds will do this or not, as most believe there is a lot of ambivalence whether they can or not. I am just stating common sense guidelines to show that it is still a real possibility, and I cited the Rodney King case to back me up, which for some odd reason you have totally ignored, even though you clicked on the reply earlier that was talking about King and double jeopardy.

I guess I need to repeat it for Immie's sake: Why then didn't double jeopardy preclude the officers from being charged in federal court? I know the cases are different, ok? But as long as the civil rights charges don't match the acquittals in any way, what's the problem?

Maybe it's fate. For the sake of all the Immies and half-Immies out there, maybe we need even a U.S. Supreme Court ruling on this case and a little new ground in law to rest their troubled minds.

Rodney King - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The officers

The Los Angeles district attorney charged officers Koon, Powell, Briseno and Wind with use of excessive force. Sergeant Koon, while he did not strike King, only having deployed the Taser, was, as the supervisory officer at the scene, charged with "willfully permitting and failing to take action to stop the unlawful assault."

The California Court of Appeals removed the initial judge, Bernard Kamins, after it was proved Kamins told prosecutors, "You can trust me." The Court also granted a change of venue to the city of Simi Valley in neighboring Ventura County, citing potential contamination due to saturated media coverage.

Though few people at first considered race an important factor in the case, including Rodney King's attorney, Steven Lerman, the sensitizing effect of the Holliday videotape was at the time stirring deep resentment in Los Angeles, as well as other major cities in the United States. The officers' jury consisted of Ventura County residents: ten white; one Latino; one Asian. Lead Prosecutor Terry White was African American. On April 29, 1992, the jury acquitted three of the officers, but could not agree on one of the charges against Powell.[9]

Los Angeles Mayor Tom Bradley said, "The jury's verdict will not blind us to what we saw on that videotape. The men who beat Rodney King do not deserve to wear the uniform of the L.A.P.D."[30] President George H. W. Bush said, "Viewed from outside the trial, it was hard to understand how the verdict could possibly square with the video. Those civil rights leaders with whom I met were stunned. And so was I and so was Barbara and so were my kids."[31]

Los Angeles riots and the aftermath

The acquittals are considered to have triggered the Los Angeles riots of 1992. By the time the police, the U.S. Army, Marines and National Guard restored order, the riots had caused 53 deaths, 2,383 injuries, more than 7,000 fires, damage to 3,100 businesses, and nearly $1 billion in financial losses. Smaller riots occurred in other cities such as San Francisco, Las Vegas in neighboring Nevada and as far east as Atlanta, Georgia. A minor riot erupted on Yonge St., in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, as a result of the acquittals.

Federal trial of officers

After the riots, the United States Department of Justice reinstated the investigation and obtained an indictment of violations of federal civil rights against the four officers in the United States District Court for the Central District of California. The federal trial focused more on the evidence as to the training of officers instead of just relying on the videotape of the incident. On March 9 of the 1993 trial, King took the witness stand and described to the jury the events as he remembered them.[32] The jury found Officer Laurence Powell and Sergeant Stacey Koon guilty, and they were subsequently sentenced to 32 months in prison, while Timothy Wind and Theodore Briseno were acquitted of all charges. ...

I am not sure you are following the discussion. I have stated repeatedly that they might go around the Constitutional prohibition against double jeopardy. That does not mean that I support them doing that. Both Rodney King and OJ Simpson are prime examples of what an out of control government will do and because of those examples we should be doing everything we can to put a stop to it... if we value our freedoms that is.

Why didn't they apply in the case of Rodney King? Well, as stated before we have an out of control legal system that believes (much like you, it seems) that the Constitution only applies when and how they want it to apply. In the case of OJ Simpson, we had a government that did not like being beaten at their own game, much the same as what is transpiring with Zimmerman.

Just because the legal system screwed some defendants does not mean that we should cheer them on when they are considering doing so again.

Immie

How did an out of control government have anything to do with OJ Simpson?

Just goes to prove that race is man's most dangerous myth.

Ok this is just getting bizarro.

Are the lunatics truly suggesting that Zimmerman ran someone off the road in order to stage a rescue?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

It's just as likely, in the least, than the timing of Zimmerman being released, and in his first few days to do whatever he wants without the ankle bracelet, he miraculously finds this crash.

Zimmerman could have easily drove in any lull in the traffic on the freeway and simply waited for the correct victim alone to drive by him and pit them. If he sped up carefully and nudged the SUV's rear-end, the driver wouldn't have known for sure what happened. Another coincidence is that it was an SUV, which are the most likely vehicles to roll easily. Another coincidence was there were no independent witnesses. Sound familiar?

Zimmerman had not only the motive to act as a patrol again and to look like a good citizen. (Assuming GZ killed Trayvon wrongfully which includes much of America) Once killers get that taste for blood, almost always they will never stop on their relentless pursuit of more. If I'm right, the trail of broken and dead bodies will betray him someday, hopefully soon. People should at least be contemplative to the potentials involved.

Similarities in crimes are often how investigators catch desperate criminals.

How much did it hurt when the railroad spike pierced your brain?

Late breaking news: Zimmerman aids in saving disease-stricken Haitian refugee family of 3 from burning building

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVOa3xhl0bg]The Mask - Smokin!! - YouTube[/ame]

I agree that this White Hispanic nonsense is just another term to label people.

Again, and again, and again...race/ethnicity has nothing to do with this case and it is funny, bordering on ridiculous really, that the anti-Z crowd keeps dwelling on it and clinging onto this last hope they think they have to punish him with some twisted interpretation of civil rights violations. Likewise their claims that George Zimmerman's heroic efforts to help pull a family to safety was somehow a setup is just too fantastical and desperate to warrant a rebuttal.

Even Sharpton and his ilk see their dreams of retribution dissolving. Amen for that!

Last edited:

Even if both parents are Hispanic, I have always had a good idea why adding white is unnecessary if the skin is fair. I learned a long time ago from my Chilean wife of 22 years how very many South Americans in Chile basically look white (other than the facial-structure).

How Can Anyone Be A "White Hispanic"? | Lez Get Real

How can anyone be a "white Hispanic"?
Posted by: Linda Carbonell on March 26, 2012.

So, what is a “white Hispanic”? It seems to be a term most Americans can’t wrap their heads around, and no wonder. They have no clue what an Hispanic or Latino is to begin with.

Most of us think of race as comprising one of three groups – to use the colloquial terms, white, black and Asian. But within those three broad categories are dozens of, pardon the term, sub-species. Human beings are similar to any other animal on the planet. There are felines, and within that designation of feline, there are big cats, medium cats and small cats. And within those small cats there are American Shorthairs and Persians. Humans are the same way.

Native Americans are racial Asians, sub-species Amerind. There are even sub-species within those sub-species. But, for Latin Americans, that is the starting point. ...

There was another element to life south of the Rio Grande that most North Americans don’t know about. National borders were ignored to a large extent, treated as what they are – man-made lines of political jurisdiction having no relationship to real life. They were useful for tax collectors, but did not control where people lived to any great degree. If you were a Chilean ambassador who decided to retire to the Dominican Republic, as my grandmother’s uncle was, no one questioned it.

There are some sub-species, ethnic divisions on the Iberian peninsula that need to be explained as well. Iberia has a long history of conquest and occupation. The final result was a literal division of the peninsula into areas where the majority population reflected an invading group. Along the western sea coast, Portugal and the old Spanish province of Galicia were the Celt-Iberians, some of whom were the last great Celtic invaders of Ireland in pre-Christian times. The rest of northern Spain was dominated by the Germanic tribes who invaded around the third century C.E. In the center and south were the remnants of the Phoenicians, Romans and Moors. Celt-Iberians look Irish, the way my grandparents did – fair skinned, light eyed, blonde and red-headed. The Gothic-Spanish look German, blonde and blue-eyed. England’s Henry VIII’s first wife, Katherine of Aragon, was half Celt-Iberian and half Gothic-Spanish, and a red-head. Everyone else pretty much looks like what Americans think of when they think of Spaniards – like Antonio Banderas. And in the Pyrenees Mountains between Spain and France there are the Basques, a whole other ethnic and language group.

Have you got all that? You need to, because, surprise!, understanding those divisions is essential to understanding the basic racism that exists in Latin America. Latin Americans are just as prone to racism as North Americans. The Spanish and Portugese brought along their internal bigotries, and then layered the native population and mestizos below that.

So, a white Hispanic is any person who was born in Latin America or is descended from Latin Americans but is of pure European heritage. John Wayne’s first wife was a white Panamanian. My grandparents were white Chilean and Puerto Rican.

The late Ricardo Montalban was a white Mexican. Most people remember him from Fantasy Island or from Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan, but he was at the center of one of the few temper tantrums my father ever threw about the perceptions of North Americans toward Latin Americans.

In 1957, Montalban opened on Broadway in the musical Jamaica, starring opposite Lena Horne. There was some reaction to the casting, but it was low-key and mostly confined to hate mail that Montalban personally received. Five years later, Richard Kiley was cast opposite Diahann Carroll in No Strings. All hell broke loose. The press was filled with both opposition and support for the casting of a white man and a black woman as romantic leads. Dad’s tantrum included the words “What the hell do people think Montalban is?” He wasn’t too thrilled with the movie Anne of a Thousand Days either, because the producer cast Greek actress Irene Papas as Katherine of Aragon, going with the stereotype that all Spaniards are dark and ignoring the fact that Katherine was a red-head. It wasn’t that my Dad was a bigot, in fact he was one of the most color-blind people I ever knew. He just objected to Americans not understanding that Latin Americans are as diverse as North Americans. He truly felt that the casting of Ricardo Montalban opposite Lena Horne should have infuriated racists as much as the casting of Richard Kiley against Diahann Carroll. ...

The press has labeled George Zimmerman a “white Hispanic.” It is a misnomer. His mother is Peruvian, but we have no idea where she fits on the Latin American spectrum of ethnic and racial identities. His father is Jewish. He was born in the United States Zimmerman should not be labeled as any particular race. The use of the term “white Hispanic” by the press in the Zimmerman-Martin case is an attempt to fit it neatly into the racial context of a hate crime. But the case should be giving us an opportunity to look at the nature of multi-ethnic and multi-racial identity, especially in the minority communities. When Alex Haley traveled to Africa to find the last links to his ancestor Kunta Kinte, he was surprised by how much darker true Africans are than African-Americans. He should not have been. He knew how many white ancestors he had. Racial identity can be, especially in the Western Hemisphere, as much a matter of self-identification as of actual genetics.

There was an episode of the old TV series Hill Street Blues in which Lt. Ray Calletano (played by Nicaraguan René Enríquez) is receiving an award. Instead of meekly thanking everyone, Calletano rips the proceedings apart, railing against the bigotry evident in the Mexican food being served because the white Americans don’t know Tierra del Fuego from the Isthmus of Panama. I was reminded of it when my boss, who is Puerto Rican, started talking about Thanksgiving. My grandfather may have been born on that island, but I was not raised in its culture. My grandmother, though born in Chile, was raised in England. My childhood was a mixture of cultural influences from England, Germany, German Judaism (Dad’s foster parents) and Italy (Mom’s aunt married one and gave birth to too many cousins to count). ...

George Zimmerman is fit enough to save four people from an over turned vehicle. but not fit enough to get a skinny teenager off of him?

That's a neat trick considering the ballistics report that stated that Martin was shot while bent over. So you're saying that Zimmerman "snuck up" on Trayvon...threw himself flat on the ground and shot Trayvon as he leaned over him? Draw that up on a chalk board, Snookie...I'd love to see you picture how it took place!:cuckoo:

Actually Trayvon was on top but turning to go away. Even Dr. D the defense specialist said he could have been turning as if to get up from the fight. It has to be true becasue there is no way George could have gotten his gun out and shot Trayvon, the way he said Trayvon was on top of him,. Trayvon had to pulling back and turning as if to get up. Even George said he stood up and a neighbor said he walked away and fell and died. hands on chest of course.

It kind of creeps me out the way George was going around after the shot , saying I shot him like he won some video game or something.

In order to get stippling from the powder as it was on Martin's clothing and for the bullet holes to line up properly, the pathologist stated that Martin had to be leaning OVER Zimmerman! Not turned away...not pulled back. If he WAS turned away or pulled back you would have had different stippling and the holes would have lined up in a totally different manner. Did you watch the trial? You don't seem to remember what the experts testified to.

The Dr. was asked if Trayvon could be turning to pull back that would still make his shirt hang , and the dr. said yes he could be . At any rate there is no way Zimmerman could have gotten the gun with Trayvon on him the way he said.

What people like Essie can't seem to understand is that the Trayvon Martin that they "believe" existed is simply an image that was put out by the Martin family lawyers to help them win a huge civil law suit. You listen to the story that was coming out of the Martin camp and you'd think that Trayvon was raised by the Huxtables...the product of a loving and stable home! The truth is, he seldom stayed with either his mother or his father. He was living with an uncle. His mother and father were clueless about what was going on in Trayvon's life because the real truth is that they weren't IN much of Trayvon's life.

Trayvon was bounced around like a pinball between parents, step parents & uncle. He was often homeless & kicked out of school. He robbed, stole, illegally sold guns, drugs & attacked snitches like Zimmerman. Trayvon's TV & court parents are all for show me the money!

[youtube]TmstkwoyTdo[/youtube]

How do you know she isn't a bitter step parent? Funny the law has no records of this. And three suspensions is often? And you do not get paid for guest apperances.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back