The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy reading people with open minds. Yours is closed. And I will hand out reps to those that post what I have a hard time expressing. You are getting personal. Lighten up. That's all I was saying but if you want to make more of it than what it is, be my guest.

Dont falsely accuse me of something incorrect...you made more of it. You call that closed...I call it retorting slander.

Here Ill show you one sample just a few posts back...

Me to M:
"BTW...I dont believe that Mr Z drove in front of trayvon and parked in his way...dont believe that at all...I believe he was following him...not cutting him off...just clearing that up. Now that was made up by RKM...and you are right."

Ok. 25. Put yourself in TM's shoes. Guy is following you in a truck stops stares at you multiple times. Pulls ahead of where you are going by about 40yards. Illegally parks in the oncoming traffic lane at the sidewalk, not a parking place. You continue on your way to your home walk around the guy. He's still in his car on the phone staring at you. Then he gets out of the car and follows you. You turn right at the T to your house. Then this crazy guy continues on.. past the T. Then he turns around and starts coming back to you...

Yeah TM's gonna think GZ tried to intercept him with the car.. TM's gonna think the crazy guy got out of the car because he ran out of road. Then followed on foot.

I am putting myself in his shoes and I am getting the shit kicked out of me for doing so...lol.

I agree with you for the most part and I can see how trayvon may think that...but I thought what you were saying before was that Mr Z was intentionally blocking him...I dont believe he was...I think he was being much more creepy than that.

But yeah, everytime Trayvon turned around...there GZ was. GZ is guilty of negligence as soon as he continues up the path in the same direction of a teen running from him. He was advised not to and he did anyway.

[MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION] Are you frantically looking up the post? But I thought you were so good at recovering case law?...yet you cant find your own damn post to back up your lie?...I have it right here and you are running out of time maam. I'm not going to wait all day... Hurry!

Last edited:
Dont falsely accuse me of something incorrect...you made more of it. You call that closed...I call it retorting slander.

Me to M:
"BTW...I dont believe that Mr Z drove in front of trayvon and parked in his way...dont believe that at all...I believe he was following him...not cutting him off...just clearing that up. Now that was made up by RKM...and you are right."

Ok. 25. Put yourself in TM's shoes. Guy is following you in a truck stops stares at you multiple times. Pulls ahead of where you are going by about 40yards. Illegally parks in the oncoming traffic lane at the sidewalk, not a parking place. You continue on your way to your home walk around the guy. He's still in his car on the phone staring at you. Then he gets out of the car and follows you. You turn right at the T to your house. Then this crazy guy continues on.. past the T. Then he turns around and starts coming back to you...

Yeah TM's gonna think GZ tried to intercept him with the car.. TM's gonna think the crazy guy got out of the car because he ran out of road. Then followed on foot.

I am putting myself in his shoes and I am getting the shit kicked out of me for doing so...lol.

I agree with you for the most part and I can see how trayvon may think that...but I thought what you were saying before was that Mr Z was intentionally blocking him...I dont believe he was...I think he was being much more creepy than that.

But yeah, everytime Trayvon turned around...there GZ was. GZ is guilty of negligence as soon as he continues up the path in the same direction of a teen running from him. He was advised not to and he did anyway.

Just because someone happens to be walking in the same direction you are doesn't mean that you are following them or heading that direction for the same purpose.

Me to M:

They are pulling your chain. It's a deflection tactic.

Anyhow. My scenario was from TM's pov, the dead guy. We already have GZ's pov in writing and signed. Not much to talk about there. GZ does not need anyone to defend what he did, he said he'd do it again the same way. He needs to be taught a lesson. Or he'll do it again.

Anyhow. My scenario was from TM's pov, the dead guy. We already have GZ's pov in writing and signed. Not much to talk about there. GZ does not need anyone to defend what he did, he said he'd do it again the same way. He needs to be taught a lesson. Or he'll do it again.

This trial isn't a behavior mod class

The cops and the sheriff are working diligently to "Keep the Peace" aka - stomp the shitkickers before they start kicking shit.

So if there is trouble, they're not going to know what hit them.

They don't want to do last year all over again.

This is going to end here with this jury verdict and that's that.

Here are some major shitkickers. CNN airs George Zimmerman's Social Security, phone numbers - Washington Times

George is going to be a media magnate after his lawsuits. He'll end up owning CNN, NBC & ABC. :eek:

We can hope.

Just because someone happens to be walking in the same direction you are doesn't mean that you are following them or heading that direction for the same purpose.

Huh? in a truck stops stares... follows.. stares... talking about you on the phone. Parks illegally to follow you ... yeah he's following him by car then by foot. Not rocket science. Additionally, GZ admits what he's doing on the audio tape, then by sworn testimony. Open and shut case. Reckless act.. in part leading to death of a human being.

Then yes...I see what you are saying...yep, I agree.

And it is nice having GZs testimony...if the prosecution had an ounce of sense...they could fry him with his own words. I shouldnt say fry...I dont think the poor guy should fry, but I do think he should serve some time and the charges reduced to manslaughter...10 years and out in 5 on good behavior...he was negligent on more than one occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back