The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What evidence do you have that he continued to follow?

His friend who he was on the phone with testified to it. Just because you want to pick and choose who you believe doesn't mean the jury will be that way.

Treyvon turned around and said he was still following. You have zero evidence that he stopped following the kid. He walked up to Trey and said what are you doing around here. Another rule is you don't ask people questions like that, you leave it to the police.

There wouldn't have been any altercation at all if he had stayed in that fucking truck and not stalked the kid like a vigilante.

he didnt stalk anyone. If he was, he would have been charged with stalking.

What did his friend say?

How did he continue following Trayvon after he lost him?

Trevon slowed down told his friend he lost GZ. He turned around and GZ was there.

It appears the only evidence we have to charge GZ with is being guilty of being a bad neighborhood watch leader. I think the punishment for that is he's kicked off neighborhood watch, not life in prison.
You're right. One shouldn't do a day in jail for gunning down an unarmed teenager.

If there is none of the highlighted word above, then yes you shouldn't do jail time for defending yourself under the letter of the law.

Sharpton and the crew can admit it, why are you lagging?
What you are stating as fact, is what's currently being determined now in court.

You are a joke.

It appears the only evidence we have to charge GZ with is being guilty of being a bad neighborhood watch leader. I think the punishment for that is he's kicked off neighborhood watch, not life in prison.

I wonder how some people with such a cavalier attitude like the above would react if their child was killed by a "bad neighborhood watch leader"?

I keep my kid out of the neighbor's windows and doesn't get suspended for having weed in school.

Was that the same busy street where he parked his truck?

Calls the cops on a child playing in a gated community? Wow

You're right. One shouldn't do a day in jail for gunning down an unarmed teenager.

If there is none of the highlighted word above, then yes you shouldn't do jail time for defending yourself under the letter of the law.

Sharpton and the crew can admit it, why are you lagging?
What you are stating as fact, is what's currently being determined now in court.

You are a joke.

You are an absolute racist joke. All of the evidence has been released. You can see it. It is public record. The prosecution has not made its case. The only reason this is in court is because it was an election year, and democrats needed the minority vote.

Go ahead and burn down Atlanta.

Last edited:

I wonder how some people with such a cavalier attitude like the above would react if their child was killed by a "bad neighborhood watch leader"?

I keep my kid out of the neighbor's windows and doesn't get suspended for having weed in school.

Was he in someones windows that night? What does being suspended in school have to do with the incident in question? Thanks for demonstrating your true mindset, I'm willing to bet that you think that Martin "deserved it", now don't you?

I keep my kid out of the neighbor's windows...
This hasn't been established as fact. Just more lies from the killer, George Zimmerman.

and doesn't get suspended for having weed in school.
WTF does this have to do with the case?

Shall we bring up the wife-beating, cop-fighting Zimmerman's past as well?

Well the lead detective did testify under cross today that Zimmerman showed no anger about Traayvon in his interviews and that Z's story had very few inconsistencies.

Anger? Zim was to proud of what he had done in gods name to be angry.

PioneerPete advocates shooting all "strange" black teenagers in your neighborhood on site.

He's cool with that idea.

I see his true motives and bias now.

Was he in someones windows that night? What does being suspended in school have to do with the incident in question? Thanks for demonstrating your true mindset, I'm willing to bet that you think that Martin "deserved it", now don't you?

He was in town because he was suspended from school. Everyone wants to start from the beginning, so why not there?

They aren't thinking of it that way, they're so arrogant, they say their kids would never be like Treyvon. Trouble is, a lot of them are like Treyvon when they're 17. It doesn't make them bad, they're going through some tough years. They're teenagers.

GZ otoh is a psychopath. Tomorrow should be interesting.

PioneerPete advocates shooting all "strange" black teenagers in your neighborhood on site.

He's cool with that idea.

I see his true motives and bias now.

I support defending yourself from unlawful assaults, whether they be black, white, green, male, female, 17 or 71.

Do you advocate the lack of attention or solution for the strange black teenagers losing their life in Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, New Orleans, Memphis, Atlanta, Birmingham, Detroit.

Why this case?

I see your true motives and bias always!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back