The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not according to the rules of the Blockwatch.

The "rules of the Blockwatch" do not determine what is legal.

And no matter how many times you say it, it has not been established that he continued to follow. At least as much evidence points away from that as points to it.

Stop saying he didn't follow then I wouldn't have to correct you.

He didnt follow him. Martin doubled back and confronted Zimmerman. You seem willfully confused on this point.

When you make baseless assumptions, you turn yourself into a spectacle. Which in turn becomes nothing more than comic relief for everyone else.
I'm not sure you're suggesting that I'm making baseless assumptions or not, but I'll repeat again, the testimonies given today and yesterday show Zimmerman to have lied about the extent of his injuries.

It's in his interest to portray himself as having a reasonable threat to his life, and not just embarrassed that he was losing a fist-fight to a 17 year old kid.

He has all the reason in the world to lie.

He had the balls to give testimony to Sean Hannity, he should have the balls to give testimony on trial and defend himself.
He did not lie about his injuries. He had a perception about them. In any case, the extent of his injuries is irrelevant. If he wasn't injured at all he could still be justified in shooting. The magic question is, Was he reasonably in fear of his life when he shot? The answer is clearly yes.
Oh, he had "PERCEPTIONS." That explains it.

Sounds like another lying RW bastard...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew5JxpR7tMg]Ronald Reagan Speech about Iran-Contra (Part 1 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Remember this infamous quote?

My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not.

Last edited:

And no matter how many times you say it, it has not been established that he continued to follow. At least as much evidence points away from that as points to it.

Show me where I said he didn't follow.

I said it has not been established that he followed.

You're claiming something to be true which is not established. I am being open-minded and considering it possible that he did, while at the same time saying that there is at least as much evidence that he did not.

I don't care if you keep "correcting" me. Your "corrections" speak for themselves.

Not committing any crime? The eye witness says Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman attacking him. The Forensic evidence agrees with the eye witness.

How can you possibly claim that Trayvon wasnt doing anything when the evidence says otherwise?
Why are you starting almost at the END of the story?

You're supposed to begin at the beginning, where Zimmerman says to the 911 dispatcher, "These #%%^ punks always get away with it," while following Trayvon Martin on his way home from the store.

Trayvon WAS NOT committing any crime when George Zimmerman took it upon himself to target him and follow him home.

I don't think I'll respond to you going forward, you're blinded by partisan loyalty to Zimmerman, the facts mean nothing to you.

Peace.

I appreciate the sentiment, but this isnt about winning and losing. It's about Truth and Justice.

Not committing any crime? The eye witness says Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman attacking him. The Forensic evidence agrees with the eye witness.

How can you possibly claim that Trayvon wasnt doing anything when the evidence says otherwise?

You're supposed to begin at the beginning, where Zimmerman says to the 911 dispatcher, "These #%%^ punks always get away with it," while following Trayvon Martin on his way home from the store.

Trayvon WAS NOT committing any crime when George Zimmerman took it upon himself to target him and follow him home.

I don't think I'll respond to you going forward, you're blinded by partisan loyalty to Zimmerman, the facts mean nothing to you.

Peace.

What does partisan loyalty to Zimmerman mean?

good question. It's not a partisan issue to me. It's a justice issue.

Peace.

I appreciate the sentiment, but this isnt about winning and losing. It's about Truth and Justice.

Not when it is about everyone handing Marc his ass.

Trayvon is subject to the same fear for his life that you give Zimmerman the rights to have.

It boils down to who was the aggressor.

I believe that the evidence points to Zimmerman being the aggressor. Had he followed the suggestion of the dispatcher he would not be in this mess...at least not today.

Based on his past he seemed like he was destined to kill somebody's child. He had made about 50 calls to the cops reporting suspicious black people.

He was a wannabe cop that finally found the trouble he was looking for.

I'm not making this stuff up dude.

There is absolutely ZERO evidence of Zimmerman being the agressor. Do you understand that? Zero, Zilch, Nada. Not one iota of testimony supports the idea that Zimmerman attacked Travyon. There are no injuries on Trayvon other than the gun shot and the bruises to his knuckles from where he was attacking Zimmerman.

You are such a self-righteous freak. Check the timeline. The entire incident was 7 minutes long. Four of which was Zimmerman talking to the police. That gave Zimmerman 3 minutes to decide if he can handle a kid with a pack of Skittles or shoot.
Zimmerman is a trigger-happy pussy who went to a shouting match with a gun. Get real.

7:09:34 - 7:13:41 — George Zimmerman calls the Sanford Police Department (SPD) from his truck; total time of the call is 4 minutes 7 seconds.[15]

7:11:33 — Zimmerman tells the police dispatcher that Trayvon Martin is running.

7:11:59 — In reply to the dispatcher's question, "Are you following him?" Zimmerman says, "Yes." Dispatcher states, "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman replies, "OK."

7:12:00 - 7:12:59 — The girl calls Martin again at some point during this minute.[16]

7:13:10 — Zimmerman says he does not know where Martin is.

7:13:41 — Zimmerman's call to Sanford police ends.[16]

7:16:00 - 7:16:59 — Martin's call from the girl goes dead during this minute.[16][17]

7:16:11 — First 911 call from witness about a fight, calls for help heard.[18]

7:16:55 — Gunshot heard on 911 call.[19]
Timeline of the shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your time line doesn't prove Zimmerman was the aggressor. So I stand by my point: There is no evidence that Zimmerman was the agressor.

Anyone notice GZ's best friend doing a complete slop sweat thing? Jeezus.. He's nervous about something..

And that's the thing, the jury is going to go on what's been said throughout the case and, so far, the prosecution hasn't delivered any solid evidence on Zimmerman being the aggressor.
As it stands, the defense has laid out a great claim of self defense with the prosecutor's own witnesses!

It takes a lot of aggression to shoot an innocent 17 year old in the heart at point blank range.

Or fear, or being moments from loss of consciousness.
Somebody that paranoid should not have a concealed gun permit.

Correct, so for some people to think that he should have covered that distance in such a little time doesn't seem plausible. He had every right to " ducked and dodged, shucked and weaved" , he didn't commit any crime in doing that. zimmerman tried to play "cop" and in doing so, he is responsible for Martin's death, in my opinion.

How does playing cop make him responsible ?

Because he got out of his truck to confront Martin.

Except there is no evidence that he did the confronting.

This is the Zimmerman opposition in a nutshell.

Falsehood after falsehood.

Weaving lies, half-truths, warped logic and pseudo-facts into post after post...

...in an attempt to bamboozle the reader into believing this hogwash.

With these Bozos you must check every "fact", no matter how innocuous it may seem.

Scrutinize every source, analyze every link, dissect every story...

...because they are actively attempting to deceive you with threads like this one.

Peace.

Avatar, it is obvious the liberals on this thread have no interest in justice or the rule of law. Their incessant use of Alinsky tactics to force their point of view is nauseating.

The more curious issue is why they are turning on one of their own. Zimmerman is a liberal democrat. I'm guessing they are having violent flashbacks to the time they had to decide between Hillary and Obama.

Last edited:
Because he got out of his truck to confront Martin.

That is not in evidence. Getting out of the truck to follow is not necessarily getting out of the truck to confront. He was advised that it wasn't good for him to even follow, and he said "okay".

He said ok and continued to follow.

There's absolutely no proof of that.

And regarding NW rules they aren't written in stone. But that aside, Zimmerman was on his way to the store. Not on patrol.

His attacker wasn't a paranoid delusion.

( Did baby Trayvon leave his cell phone on so his g/f could hear him beat up a cracker ? )

A 17 year old wanting to beat up a cracker?

That's quite a stretch especially since TM di not have a history of fighting.

I could see that if TM had a police record for burglary or something but he was a pretty clean cut teenager.

He was a lover, not a fighter.

I really can't fathom how you can think that way.

Provide some evidence that he did and you won't be corrected.

It takes a lot of aggression to shoot an innocent 17 year old in the heart at point blank range.

That question is not on the application. Florida is a MUST issue state. That means unless you have been convicted of a felony or have been adjudicated mentally incompetent, the concealed weapons permit is issued.

Since Obama has been elected the amount of permits has skyrocketed. Millions here have a permit and the number grows each day. On top of that you can carry a loaded weapon in your vehicle without having to get a permit.

An armed society is a free society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back