The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FBI interviews: No evidence Zimmerman a racist

FBI interviews: No evidence Zimmerman a racist- Orlando Sentinel

But keep beating that drum...despite all evidence to the contrary...

Question for you. Why did Zimmerman think Martin was "suspicious" in the first place? Now, be honest.

I am black, you are white. We both have on the same hoodie, who is "Suspicious" to Zimmerman?

BE HONEST. I am. He is going to walk. He knew exactly what to say after he killed an unarmed kid. Exactly what to say.

They will be discussing that very thing tomorrow.

Z took a course in college on self defense and the stand your ground law.

So now you have an issue with people who take classes. Of course, getting an education doesn't fit your racist agenda, so you want a blood bath.

Question for you. Why did Zimmerman think Martin was "suspicious" in the first place? Now, be honest.

I am black, you are white. We both have on the same hoodie, who is "Suspicious" to Zimmerman?

BE HONEST. I am. He is going to walk. He knew exactly what to say after he killed an unarmed kid. Exactly what to say.

If this is true, I am not surprised. Its like he spouted "I am being threatend with grave bodily harm. My life is in jeopardy" 101. :)

Here is my thought on this. Zimmerman will walk. We ALL know why he thought martin was "suspicious" but sadly, him following martin is not illegal. Being a racist asshole is not illegal. Zimmerman did everything right to get away with killing martin. Life in immenent danger 101....down to a science. He will walk for killing a boy who did nothing wrong. These are my thoughts as of now. :(

Except his life was not in any danger.

His injuries were very minor..and according to Zimmerman? The police were there 15 seconds after he murdered Martin.

You and I both know all of this, but honestly, convincing 6 people of this is going to be impossible. In Florida.

He is going to walk. I am not saying the shoot was good, I am saying he will walk because he has enough to give doubt to at least one jurror.

His life was not in jeopardy, but he will play this enough to cause doubt. Like I said, its like he looked up exactly what to say for a killing. There is no one there to dispute it.

When & how many times do I get to slam your head on the concrete before you believe you will be seriously injured?

Football players have been getting brain injury inside their helmets.

Zimmerman does not have to wait for the serious injury, he only needs to reasonably believe it will occur.

Last edited:

If this is true, I am not surprised. Its like he spouted "I am being threatend with grave bodily harm. My life is in jeopardy" 101. :)

Well, guess what! School is there for everyone. Blacks can take classes too. I wonder why they don't?

His injuries were very minor..and according to Zimmerman? The police were there 15 seconds after he murdered Martin.

You and I both know all of this, but honestly, convincing 6 people of this is going to be impossible. In Florida.

He is going to walk. I am not saying the shoot was good, I am saying he will walk because he has enough to give doubt to at least one jurror.

His life was not in jeopardy, but he will play this enough to cause doubt. Like I said, its like he looked up exactly what to say for a killing. There is no one there to dispute it.

When & how many times do I get to slam your head on the concrete before you believe you will be seriously injured?

Who said slammed, Zimmerman? Perhaps when they were fighting, that dumb ass fell? Martin cant tell you his side can he?

Why do you take everything Zimmerman says as truth when there is no one to dispute him. You see, Martin is dead.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he shot him and the son of a bitch is going to get away with it.

Well, guess what! School is there for everyone. Blacks can take classes too. I wonder why they don't?

Because blacks in Florida lose way more than whites when it comes to using "stand your ground" law.

Duh.

I don't know about that.... we'll see.

I do know they mention it in concealed class.

Still, doesn't prove much. If this is what the state ends up having. Let them have it.

You're not getting your head beat in thinking up a SYG cover story.

That falls really really short of M2 and if they're thinking "premed" or some other thing with knowing about SYG prior, well again, they should have gone with involuntary from the get go to get a conviction, but that wouldn't have stopped the sheeple from burning Sanford.

Zimmerman does not have to wait for the serious injury, he only needs to reasonably believe it will occur.

That medical examiner was an absolute hoot, claiming that he got ALL the injuries all over his face and skull in one single 'slam.' Right. He hit the back of his head and the front and both sides at the same time. Stupid woman. I worked with them just like her every day I worked. Here via two foreign countries, can't work anything but a 'state' job.

Because blacks in Florida lose way more than whites when it comes to using "stand your ground" law.

Duh.

WTF does stand your ground have to do with going to school? That has got to be the most nonsensical non sequitur ever posted on this forum. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
This case started with Zimmerman's penchant for vigilantism and unbridled anger.

He beat his wife often. Even got a restraining order for it.

He got arrested for fighting with, of all things, a cop.

The man is a savage unleashed.

He's a danger to society.

His A$$ should have been in put away or put down years ago.

Been found guilty in a court of law of any of those charges?

Duh.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
You're going to get in some trouble here with facts.

Here is one of the first side victims of this trial. Note the congresswoman, note the 20 year SYG example for this trial, note the prosecutor, note the date.

Marissa Alexander Gets 20 Years For Firing Warning Shot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyITmlJHALM]05.11.12: Rep. Brown + Angela Corey Talk on Marissa Alexander - YouTube[/ame]

So now you have an issue with people who take classes. Of course, getting an education doesn't fit your racist agenda, so you want a blood bath.

You are pitiful.:cuckoo:

Zona,

Why do you disbelieve Zimmerman? It's a bit closed minded of you to say the reason it sounds so much like he killed Martin in self-defense is because he took a class or knew exactly what to say. Have you considered that the reason it fits so perfectly with self-defense is because it WAS self-defense? I wasn't there but neither were you. Barring any glaring discrepancies in his story or the circumstances, I believe him. Why don't you?

Duh.

WTF does stand your ground have to do with going to school? That has got to be the most nonsensical non sequitur ever posted on this forum. :cuckoo:

It means that he knows what to say in order to cover up his murder.

He was in town because he was suspended from school.
Everyone wants to start from the beginning, so why not there?

So what if he was suspended from school? I am willing to bet that zimmerman didn't know that, so what's your point?

This case didn't start with the emergency call. It was with the suspension that set this whole chain of events into motion.

Or is it really just about who can prove who started the physical confrontation? George has evidence. State don't.

No, what started the whole situation was zimmerman.

Here is my thought on this. Zimmerman will walk. We ALL know why he thought martin was "suspicious" but sadly, him following martin is not illegal. Being a racist asshole is not illegal. Zimmerman did everything right to get away with killing martin. Life in immenent danger 101....down to a science. He will walk for killing a boy who did nothing wrong. These are my thoughts as of now. :(

Because the neighborhood had been broken into 7 times and many fit the same kind of description.

Also there was a slim jim found somewhere by the crime scene. slim jims don't go with tea, beer does.

If my child attacked someone and was killed, i would be sad and mourn, but it would be in consequence to their own actions. What else should I feel?

How would you feel about the person who stalked your child and then got of their vehicle in order to keep stalking them? You left that part out. :lol:

Because it's irrelevant to the case.

Was this comment of yours below "relevant to the case"?
"If my child attacked someone and was killed, i would be sad and mourn, but it would be in consequence to their own actions. What else should I feel?"

Who said slammed, Zimmerman? Perhaps when they were fighting, that dumb ass fell? Martin cant tell you his side can he?

Why do you take everything Zimmerman says as truth when there is no one to dispute him. You see, Martin is dead.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he shot him and the son of a bitch is going to get away with it.

You invent lies because you can't come to terms with your own racism.

Evidence & eye-witness prove TM "MMA style Ground & Pounded" GZ's head on the concrete.

Zimmerman does not have to wait for the serious injury, he only needs to reasonably believe it will occur. Half the jurors will believe GZ reasonably believe it will occur.

N e g g e d!!!
This is really effecting me in so may ways.

:doubt::doubt::doubt:

LOL

Getting negged when you're already in the red.

Point made.

Is this like "stand in line"?

Dayze bez a smilie fer dat!

Well, sorta:

evildoer.gif

Yuz likey dez two:

duel.gif

boxing.gif

That's just dumb. Did he fall on his nose and then fall on his head a couple times.

This is already established by witness testimony and his PA. That is what it is.

a) he was on the bottom
b) he was yelling
c) he got his nose and back of head bashed.

You need to go somewhere else with the argument. Those are already established.

Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back