The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FBI Crime stats 2010
90% of blacks are murdered by blacks
Per capita there are 7x more murders committed by blacks than whites
there are 14.82 murders per 100K by blacks versus 2.17 per 100K for whites

Wouldn't all the outrage be better served towards this issue rather than one white/Hispanic who defended himself against aggravated assault?

For the record and especially for this discussion I believe we can now stipulate that George Zimmerman WAS NOT STALKING Trayvon Martin.
That is not in question here. This is a trial and Zimmerman is not charged with stalking so there can be and THERE ARE NO allegations he was stalking Martin.

If my child attacked someone and was killed, i would be sad and mourn, but it would be in consequence to their own actions. What else should I feel?

How would you feel about the person who stalked your child and then got of their vehicle in order to keep stalking them? You left that part out. :lol:

I didn't know George Zimmerman was charged under Florida Statute 784.048.
Please show us where the indictment is charging Zimmerman with that.
I haven't seen any evidence offered in anywhere in this case to support a stalking charge against Zimmerman.
I guess the jury will have to find Zimmerman not guilty on stalking then. No where in any of this trial has there been anything offered on stalking.
Why did you make up a bull shit story similar to the numerous other bull shit stories like Trayvon Martin was in the 6th grade, he was followed and gun downed, the doctored and manipulate 911 tapes played to media and Zimmerman "was ordered to stand down"?
Why do you bull shit with tales of Zimmerman "stalking" Trayvon Martin.
Per Trayvon's girl friend, and did he ever have bad taste in "women", he LOST ZIMMERMAN at one point in this.
Guess he forgot how to get to his father's house and was stalking in the bushes.
All Trayvon Martin had to do was walk home.
Murder is out, even you are smart enough to know that.
If anything this is a manslaughter case and I am open to all debate on this.
One thing is for damn sure in this Moe:
Zimmerman should be charged DOUBLE for his defense.
The prosecution deserves half! Their witnesses have been great for Zimmerman.

(2) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

They went for the higher charges. Don't worry Moe, if this case fails he will be bought up on federal civil rights violation charges and you "folks" will cry about that. :lol:

RKM,

Why would someone do that? I want to try to see your POV. This means you believe GZ went out knowing if he had the chance he would murder a black kid. You are saying (not only you but others with this POV) that GZ preplanned how he would accomplish this cold-blooded murder and what he would do to make it look like self-defense. Because of course he would have had to have thought this through well ahead of time, right?

And not only that, but everyone else "cooperated" with the plan at the exact same time this unsuspecting and innocent black man was available to murder. No one was out walking their dog or on their back patio having a smoke, nothing. No one was around to see him stage this scene of murder to look like self-defense that he'd been ready for. And Trayvon Martin cooperated, too. He got on top of Zimmerman and coincidentally roughed him up and allowed GZ to scoot back and forth between the lawn and the walkway to create those injuries. In fact, TM even came back to GZ and made it that much easier to become Zimmerman's victim. Just when GZ thought his racist plan to kill a black man was lost, along with the man, here comes TM who, without any provocation becomes a victim of this murderous nutjob.

Really?

Not only did he take a self defense class to learn what he had to do to get away with it. Then he took MMA classes to learn how. Ever watch MMA? Ever watch Muhammad Ali? Rope a dope on the bottom is a standard self defense tactic.

He chased TM by truck.. then by foot ... he refused to identify himself over the entire time span. His intentions were not known to TM. He pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed till he says TM confronted him with "no" visual witnesses. We have no idea what happened to start the fight. None.

If GZ did it on purpose.. it all fits. If it was all an accident of timing and bad luck and TMs fault and all that then it's a myriad of coincidences the odds of which must be absolutely astronomical.

Last edited:
How would you feel about the person who stalked your child and then got of their vehicle in order to keep stalking them? You left that part out. :lol:

I haven't seen any evidence offered in anywhere in this case to support a stalking charge against Zimmerman.
I guess the jury will have to find Zimmerman not guilty on stalking then. No where in any of this trial has there been anything offered on stalking.
Why did you make up a bull shit story similar to the numerous other bull shit stories like Trayvon Martin was in the 6th grade, he was followed and gun downed, the doctored and manipulate 911 tapes played to media and Zimmerman "was ordered to stand down"?
Per Trayvon's girl friend, and did he ever have bad taste in "women", he LOST ZIMMERMAN at one point in this.
Guess he forgot how to get to his father's house and was stalking in the bushes.

(2) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

They went for the higher charges. Don't worry Moe, if this case fails he will be bought up on federal civil rights violation charges and you "folks" will cry about that. :lol:

Did you read the word repeatedly?

Question for you. Why did Zimmerman think Martin was "suspicious" in the first place? Now, be honest.

I am black, you are white. We both have on the same hoodie, who is "Suspicious" to Zimmerman?

BE HONEST. I am. He is going to walk. He knew exactly what to say after he killed an unarmed kid. Exactly what to say.

Zimmerman had no real reason, he is a cop wannaba who made a poor assessment of a situation and acted to his own detriment and that of another.

"The lead investigator on the case, Chris Serino, met with Zimmerman briefly the night of the shooting and again three days later....'He was looking at the house intently, the same house I had called about before. He stopped in front of the house," said Zimmerman. "You know what, he’s not walking briskly to get out of the rain. He didn’t look like a marathon runner who trains in the rain. He was just walking slowly and I said something’s off. So that’s why I called non-emergency."
Zimmerman: 'I couldn't see. I couldn't breathe'

Without the other mountain of junk, that's involuntary manslaughter.

Anyone see it yet? No, damn yell and scream bloody murder till someone sees... Damn kid isn't doing enough... not bleeding enough.. ok scoot to the sidewalk... there we go.. ok it hurts scoot off.. ok witness.. check head bump check.. nose bump check..

here we go this is my chance to make sure he doesn't get away ... pin his arm under mine so he cant grab the gun... check ... pull and fire chambered round into chest... check... ok I did it!!!

Do you really believe anyone would hurt themselves that bad to get attention? I've heard of people that like inflicting pain on themselves and others, but your scenario takes this to a new level.

This whole thing is just your signature file.

Much of this has already been established during testimony and there is no question on it unless you're just signature filing.

I know. I just can't believe some people are just
doh.gif

I keep my kid out of the neighbor's windows and doesn't get suspended for having weed in school.
I keep my kid out of the neighbor's windows...
This hasn't been established as fact. Just more lies from the killer, George Zimmerman.

and doesn't get suspended for having weed in school.
WTF does this have to do with the case?

Shall we bring up the wife-beating, cop-fighting Zimmerman's past as well?

George Zimmerman IS a killer. That has never been in dispute.
And that is all that is left of the State of Florida versus George Zimmerman Murder in 2nd degree.
Another bad day for the prosecution Marc. Your failure to acknowledge this no matter what your opinion is of the facts, even though the facts are all on one side so far, shows your lack of candor here.
Admit it and gain our respect.
George Zimmerman is a killer but did not commit murder under any standard in any state in this great country.
Manslaughter case all the way.
If that as so far there have been NO facts to dispute self defense.
Were you one of those that were upset that Zimmerman even got arrested?

If not, what were/are your thoughts on his initial arrest for this case?

Somebody that paranoid should not have a concealed gun permit.

Congratulations Snookums. You've mastered a new level of stupidity.

Agreed gz deserves a gun. However, he's not a cop. My issue with gz is him following gz without identifying himself. He treated tm like he was a mad dog from the start. Armed citizens on patrol acting as cops? You want guys like trayvon patrolling your street following your wife your kids?

Of course not! God bless George Zimmerman.

Seriously guy! Put down the bong. If you can't keep the players straight, you should call it a night.

Question for you. Why did Zimmerman think Martin was "suspicious" in the first place? Now, be honest.

I am black, you are white. We both have on the same hoodie, who is "Suspicious" to Zimmerman?

BE HONEST. I am. He is going to walk. He knew exactly what to say after he killed an unarmed kid. Exactly what to say.

Zimmerman had no real reason, he is a cop wannaba who made a poor assessment of a situation and acted to his own detriment and that of another.

"The lead investigator on the case, Chris Serino, met with Zimmerman briefly the night of the shooting and again three days later....'He was looking at the house intently, the same house I had called about before. He stopped in front of the house," said Zimmerman. "You know what, he’s not walking briskly to get out of the rain. He didn’t look like a marathon runner who trains in the rain. He was just walking slowly and I said something’s off. So that’s why I called non-emergency."
Zimmerman: 'I couldn't see. I couldn't breathe'

Is that the cop who was.just suspended?

I would say it had more to do with his demeanor and how he was acting.

I agree, I think it was there has been a slew of break ins, I think the rain, dark, holding his pants up, whatever it was, was suspicious, there was some checking it out, there was some badass posturing on the phone to Miami, and the shit blew up and one of them had a gun.

Many details in there, but that's the jist.

Exactly, combined with an arrogant, 17yr. old you can't tell me what to do attitude.

BTW, I like the toestarosa avatar best.

Not only did he take a self defense class to learn what he had to do to get away with it. Then he took MMA classes to learn how. Ever watch MMA? Ever watch Muhammad Ali? Rope a dope on the bottom is a standard self defense tactic.

He chased TM by truck.. then by foot ... he refused to identify himself over the entire time span. His intentions were not known to TM. He pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed till TM confronted him with "no" visual witnesses. We have no idea what happened to start the fight. None.

If GZ did it on purpose.. it all fits. If it was all an accident of timing and bad luck and TMs fault and all that then it's a myriad of coincidences the odds of which must be absolutely astronomical.

How long do you think this all took? The whole incident took, what?...less than 5 minutes? From the time the non-emerg call was placed until the gunshot...how long? I'm so astounded by your comments I've forgotten the timeline. Help me. Your scenario is utterly fantastical!

It appears the only evidence we have to charge GZ with is being guilty of being a bad neighborhood watch leader. I think the punishment for that is he's kicked off neighborhood watch, not life in prison.

I wonder how some people with such a cavalier attitude like the above would react if their child was killed by a "bad neighborhood watch leader"?

If my child was beating some guy and bashing his head into the pavement because he was looking to see where he was going I would't feel bad at all about it.
Why do you ask?
Oh yeah. You're a liberal. You don't think and reason. You appeal to emotion.

Because this case turns on whether Zimmerman acted lawfully in self defense. All the evidence seems to point that he did. Nothing so far uncovered suggests the opposite.

What gets me is how George Zimmerman is getting more attention than Aaron Hernandez, who ordered a hit on and killed a black guy, Odin Lloyd. Where's the outrage liberals?

If phoenixops and his team condemned Hernandez their peers would label them as racist.

That's a crock of shit. Why do you think I would be labeled a 'racist' if I condemned Hernandez? I'm not being labeled that way because I condemn zimmerman's actions.

He is not charged with stalking.
Who's civil rights did he violate?
HAHAHAHA
And you believe your team can come up with a better case than this one?
LOL, with the skank girlfriend as their star witness?
Who else is their witness on a civil rights case phoenix?
Sorry things are not working out for your team.
You believe a Florida Federal Grand Jury will issue a true bill of indictment on Zimmerman on this BS of a "civil rights" case?
You have lost your fucking mind.
Stay out of this, you do not understand what has happened so far.
They will laugh out of court a civil rights case in this.
You have an eye witness with Martin on top pounding Zimmerman.
And that makes Zimmerman liable for a civil rights violation.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
You are a crazy loon racist yourself if you believe that.

Wham it ZERO on set, EP team on the ready, KO team on the circles and 4th string D to group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back