The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He would be stupid if he does. However, I would love to hear what he has to say and HOW he says it.

Defendants should NEVER take the stand if they can avoid it.

Why not? They should get up there and defend themselves, and explain to the jury why they believed they had to shoot and kill someone.

In the land of the free, you are innocent until proven guilty.

It's on the court to prove guilt, not on the citizen to prove innocence.

My popcorn is getting cold waiting on the show.

Will Obummer pull a LA Mayor Bradley moment on us? If he comes on TV and calls the acquittal of GZ an injustice- It's on. Hell, it's probably on anyway since.... well.. never mind..

LA Riots will look like a Sunday cook-out

-Geaux

My popcorn is getting cold waiting on the show.

Will Obummer pull a LA Mayor Bradley moment on us? If he comes on TV and calls the acquittal of GZ an injustice- It's on. Hell, it's probably on anyway since.... well.. never mind..

LA Riots will look like a Sunday cook-out

-Geaux
They'll most likely riot either way. If he's found not guilty, they'll riot because they're pissed off and encouraged by the media and self-appointed civil rights leaders (including our president). If he's found guilty, they'll riot because they're happy and think whitey is fair game now. It's just what they do.

Who knows how the altercation went down. We know Z's attitude about TM (The "asshole" and "Fucking punk")...He didn't sound like the Welcome Wagon. I'm not taking Rachael's word on anything.

We all know how the altercation "went down". The injuries to the back of Zimmerman's head prove that when he was knocked to the ground, his head landed on the concrete. He was sucker punched. Then as Zimmerman lie there helpless to blows, he has his nose broken. Next, he has his head repeatedly driven into the dog-walk, which results in the two lacerations you see. At some point during the fight Zimmerman tries to slide out from under Martin, but in doing so reveals his holster with the weapon inside. Martin reaches for (doesn't touch) Zimmerman's firearm, and utters the words "you're going to die tonight motherfucker!" at that point after hearing such a threat, Zimmerman acted in genuine fear for his life, pulled the gun out and fatally wounds the teenager.

It can't be any more precise than that (to this point).

Do you REALLY believe that?? You poor thing!!! I'm guessing you still believe in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, and The Tooth Fairy!!!

Do you have evidence that is not what happened? If so, present it. Because the prosecution hasn't managed to present any.
The libs just stick their fingers in their ears and go LaLa I cant hear you. THe facts are pretty plain here. The law is plain. That is why police released Zimmerman that very night and only charged him when political pressure came down.

A medical examiner has testified that Zimmerman's wounds were "insignificant" and not "life threatening." That they were consistent with being punched in the face once and hitting his head on the pavement once. Probable scenerio, imo, he reached for either his gun or cell phone, Tryvon thought he was reaching for a gun and knocked him down. Trayvon was defending himself. Which he had every right to do. All along, Zimmerman did not say who he was or why he was there; Trayvon had every right to be in fear and to defend himself. In any case, the law that Zimmerman is using for self defense says deadly force is only allowed if your life is in imminent danger or if you are in imminent danger of great bodily harm: neither of which was the case. His injuries were INSIGNIFICANT.

]

That's the most idiotic speculation I've seen. ANd there have been a bunch.

No one says that is what happened. If Trayvon had seen a gun and knocked Zimmerman down he would have either run away or gone for the gun immediately. Neither of those happened.

There is nothing to refute Zimmerman's statements in the matter. All the evidence supports his version.

Trayvon WAS a minor. He was just days past his 17th birthday. He was barely 17.

But that section still has no applicability to the Zimmerman prosecution.

Was there any sort of actual judicial ruling to that end or is this you stomping your foot and saying, 'cos I said so!'

WHat does a "judicial ruling" have to do with anything? If it were applicable then the court would be applying it.
Id say you can't be this dumb but you've proven you are.

You understand that Trayvon doubled back and confronted Zimmerman, right? That's all you need to know right there.

Yeah....................sure...................because according to Zimmerman, Trayvon jumped out at him from behind some bushes.

Only trouble is..........................there are no bushes anywhere around where the altercation happened.

Try again Rabid Lie.

yeah...lol...so let me get this straight, rabbi...Mr Z follows him through the complex, eventually the kid runs away in a direction that he cant be followed in a truck...GZ exits his vehicle and begins chasing...hes told to stop and proceeds up the same path...and its trayvon thats the aggressor because he asks the creepy follower what the problem is?

Thats hilarious...clearly Trayvon was trying to get away from this follower...but GZ continued to follow in the dark and rain...eventually Trayvon dealt with it. Oh im sorry, GZ is allowed to just keep following him whenever and wherever and trayvons only means for defense is to just keep sprinting for home?

What if he wants to walk to the store tomorrow? Does GZ get to keep following him? Why isnt Trayvon allowed to deal with some stranger stalking him in the dark and rain? Thats okay with you in your neighborhood, rabbi?

Except that isn't what happened, nudnik.
Zimmerman followed him and lost him and was returning to his truck when Trayvon appeared "out of nowhere." Trayvon punches him and it goes from there.
Do you have proof this is not what happened? Because in order for the state to win they have to cast doubt on Zimmerman's version of events. They have utterly failed so far. No one has any serious doubts on Zimmerman's version.

I'd call following someone in the dark and rain in a truck and then later on foot when the person was running away...I call that picking a fight. Oh thats right, trayvon was supposed to assume he was just looking for an address...little does trayvon know that they cops have already been called on him and he committed no crime.

Hell, under GZs suspicious radar, he should have called the cops on himself...hes the creep following people around in the dark packing heat. Kids walking home from the store and gets stalked all the way home...lol. Yeah, I call that picking a fight and asking for trouble...people dont tend to kindly to being followed in the dark and rain. You still dont get that do you?

You understand that Trayvon doubled back and confronted Zimmerman, right? That's all you need to know right there.

Yeah....................sure...................because according to Zimmerman, Trayvon jumped out at him from behind some bushes.

Only trouble is..........................there are no bushes anywhere around where the altercation happened.

Try again Rabid Lie.

Where does he say "bushes"?
What difference does it make?

I never believed grease gun enemas affect mental performance. Maybe you were stupid before being abused.

Trayvon WAS a minor. He was just days past his 17th birthday. He was barely 17.

But that section still has no applicability to the Zimmerman prosecution.

Was there any sort of actual judicial ruling to that end or is this you stomping your foot and saying, 'cos I said so!'

WHat does a "judicial ruling" have to do with anything? If it were applicable then the court would be applying it.

The law is what it is. Culpable negligence that leads to a minor's death is manslaughter. I'm asking him if that standard was somehow waived. And I don't give a fuck what you think or say about me at this point cos you're nothing but a peon anyhow.

Try again Rabid Lie.

yeah...lol...so let me get this straight, rabbi...Mr Z follows him through the complex, eventually the kid runs away in a direction that he cant be followed in a truck...GZ exits his vehicle and begins chasing...hes told to stop and proceeds up the same path...and its trayvon thats the aggressor because he asks the creepy follower what the problem is?

Thats hilarious...clearly Trayvon was trying to get away from this follower...but GZ continued to follow in the dark and rain...eventually Trayvon dealt with it. Oh im sorry, GZ is allowed to just keep following him whenever and wherever and trayvons only means for defense is to just keep sprinting for home?

What if he wants to walk to the store tomorrow? Does GZ get to keep following him? Why isnt Trayvon allowed to deal with some stranger stalking him in the dark and rain? Thats okay with you in your neighborhood, rabbi?

You know......................if I was followed like Trayvon was, I'm pretty sure that I'd stop, turn around, and ask the idiot following me what their problem was.

It's happened before to me, and it's not fun to be followed. And yeah..................there was a confrontation between them and myself, but fortunately, I won that round.

You can tell if someone is following you.

If Zimmerman was really just looking to keep a watch on the neighborhood, when Trayvon went up the sidewalk between the buildings, instead of jumping him, Zimmerman should have just watched and waited for the cops to show up and told them where he went.

The law is what it is. Culpable negligence that leads to a minor's death is manslaughter. I'm asking him if that standard was somehow waived. And I don't give a fuck what you think or say about me at this point cos you're nothing but a peon anyhow.

You've proven yourself a dunce and a half, unable to read an understand simple concepts. What does "culpable negligence" have to do with this case? There was no negligence. It was an intentional act. That's why they cannot charge Zimmerman like that. That's why self defense is not a defense here, because self defense is a deliberate act.
I realize that goes well beyond your capability to understand but whatever.

Try again Rabid Lie.

You know......................if I was followed like Trayvon was, I'm pretty sure that I'd stop, turn around, and ask the idiot following me what their problem was.

It's happened before to me, and it's not fun to be followed. And yeah..................there was a confrontation between them and myself, but fortunately, I won that round.

You can tell if someone is following you.

If Zimmerman was really just looking to keep a watch on the neighborhood, when Trayvon went up the sidewalk between the buildings, instead of jumping him, Zimmerman should have just watched and waited for the cops to show up and told them where he went.
Unfortunately you're not the one on trial here. And if you hadn't been dressed like a stripper those sailors never would have followed you.
As for this case, Martin ran away. Which is normal behavior if you're being followed. The problem was he came back to teach the creepy ass cracker a lesson. And got dead for it.

You've proven yourself a dunce and a half, unable to read an understand simple concepts. What does "culpable negligence" have to do with this case? There was no negligence. It was an intentional act. That's why they cannot charge Zimmerman like that. That's why self defense is not a defense here, because self defense is a deliberate act.

Are you really that slow? I'm not arguing if there was or wasn't culpable negligence; nor have I been in post after post. I'm just telling you what the damn definition of manslaughter is. And in your zeal, you're pretending that I'm arguing against GZ.

Now let me go over it, one more fucking time. Self defense is the defense against murder. It is not also an outright defense against manslaughter according to the statute. If the prosecution can show that GZ exercized culpable negligence that caused Travis's death then it would be manslaughter. That's all I'm fucking saying; because that is what the fucking law is.

I don't know how many fucking times I can tell you that I'm not arguing that it is or isn't manslaughter. I'm just telling you the legal fucking parameter, dickweed.

Last edited:
Defendants should NEVER take the stand if they can avoid it.

Why not? They should get up there and defend themselves, and explain to the jury why they believed they had to shoot and kill someone.

In the land of the free, you are innocent until proven guilty.

It's on the court to prove guilt, not on the citizen to prove innocence.

Still, if I were on the jury, I would want to hear his side of the story. Otherwise I would think he had something to hide.

Are you really that slow? I'm not arguing if there was or wasn't culpable negligence; nor have I been in post after post. I'm just telling you what the damn definition of manslaughter is. And in your zeal, you're pretending that I'm arguing against GZ.

Now let me go over it, one more fucking time. Self defense is the defense against murder. It is not also an outright defense against manslaughter according to the statute. If the prosecution can show that GZ exercized culpable negligence that caused Travis's death then it would be manslaughter. That's all I'm fucking saying; because that is what the fucking law is.

I don't know how many fucking times I can tell you that I'm not arguing that it is or isn't manslaughter. I'm just telling you the legal fucking parameter, dickweed.

Wow, I should listen to the terrific legal mind that spun a right to open carry from a misreading of the 2A. For the record you don't know jack shit about the law or any legal parameter. You are an ignorant fucking twerp.

Oh yeah. And in case you forgot this came up because you claimed the prosecution should have charged Zimmerman with manslaughter because...um...I dont recall why but I'm sure you had a terrific reason. Maybe they'll hire you after you finish high school.

Last edited:
Who knows how the altercation went down. We know Z's attitude about TM (The "asshole" and "Fucking punk")...He didn't sound like the Welcome Wagon. I'm not taking Rachael's word on anything.

We all know how the altercation "went down". The injuries to the back of Zimmerman's head prove that when he was knocked to the ground, his head landed on the concrete. He was sucker punched. Then as Zimmerman lie there helpless to blows, he has his nose broken. Next, he has his head repeatedly driven into the dog-walk, which results in the two lacerations you see. At some point during the fight Zimmerman tries to slide out from under Martin, but in doing so reveals his holster with the weapon inside. Martin reaches for (doesn't touch) Zimmerman's firearm, and utters the words "you're going to die tonight motherfucker!" at that point after hearing such a threat, Zimmerman acted in genuine fear for his life, pulled the gun out and fatally wounds the teenager.

It can't be any more precise than that (to this point).

Do you REALLY believe that?? You poor thing!!! I'm guessing you still believe in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, and The Tooth Fairy!!!

Had GZ been black and TM a white, the libatards would be accusing TM of being a racist from birth, a juvenile delinquent, and a hateful thug attacking poor innocent Zimmerman!

Identity politics is the last form of racism left in this country that is given legal preference and protection.

It is time to end racism starting by bleaching all racial references from the legal code and bureaucratic regulations, and then kick all the race baiting thugs from office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back