The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] and wharfrat

So even if they would have come with the charge of manslaughter he could have pleaded self defense even still and negligence is a non issue as long as he shows self defense?

yes

either it was a lawful killing or it wasnt

Here is a question Zimmerman defenders...

Why didnt Zimmerman identify himself when asked by Martin?

Even if Martin didnt speficially say...dear sir, may I have your moniker....why didnt Zimmerman identify himself? It may have saved martins life.

A.) - TM was already waiting to beat GZ's ass for snitching him to police. Saying that would have made it worse.

B.) - GZ has no duty to identify himself.

C.) - GZ had no time, because TM was laying in wait listening to GZ snitch him to police. TM was just waiting for him to hang up so he could attack without the police recording it.

D.) - GZ was not on NW duty so why lie.

E.) - GZ had no NW badge to prove he was NW so why would TM believe him.

Why do you dumbass Martin defenders think his repeated intimidation & violent beating of nigga snitches was not wrong or illegal?????????

Regardless of how many of TM's friends DD included warned him not to beat the bloody hell out of snitches, TM could not resist the urge. It is really telling as to how bad of a criminal thug TM was when even DD was warning him to run instead of attacking & beating the bloody hell out of GZ. DD is way smarter than TM ever was.

DD thought it was "just another fight" that she could not talk TM out of. Very telling indeed! The worst crime of all is TM's parents getting rich off of creating the criminal thug TM & unleashing him onto society to ruin lives of decent people.

Zimmerman Trial | Exclusive Analysis | Prosecution Witnesses

I really suggest reading this for anyone remotely interested in this case. It is a blog post by the guy who literally wrote the book on self defense. His blog also has every piece of relative evidence. Appears to be a great lawyer and gives great analysis of each witness and day of court through an attorney's eyes.

NICE!

Bookmarked.

i dont know if you visit Professor Jacobsons website legal insurrection but it is a very informative

he has another site college insurrection which tracks college policies

he has many qualified guest writers such as Andy Branca who are experts in their fields

well worth the time to check daily

Even if Martin didnt speficially say...dear sir, may I have your moniker....why didnt Zimmerman identify himself? It may have saved martins life.

Identify himself as what...George Zimmerman?

Concerned citizen?

He saw Martin on his was home from the grocery store...(which is why he was carrying his firearm)

...he wasn't on Neighborhood watch patrol.

So what difference would it have made?

Concerned citizen?

He saw Martin on his was home from the grocery store...(which is why he was carrying his firearm)

He was on his way TO the store...not from it. Plus, when GZ called 911 he identified himself as member of neighbor hood watch to them...so to 911 but not Trayvon. According to that GZ saw himself as being on watch...which most do...they arent only concerned when they are "on patrol'...they always have their eyes open.

Last edited:

A.) - TM was already waiting to beat GZ's ass for snitching him to police. Saying that would have made it worse.

C.) - GZ had no time, because TM was laying in wait listening to GZ snitch him to police. TM was just waiting for him to hang up so he could attack without the police recording it.

Why do you dumbass Martin defenders think his repeated intimidation & violent beating of nigga snitches was not wrong or illegal?????????

Regardless of how many of TM's friends DD included warned him not to beat the bloody hell out of snitches, TM could not resist the urge. It is really telling as to how bad of a criminal thug TM was when even DD was warning him to run instead of attacking & beating the bloody hell out of GZ. DD is way smarter than TM ever was.

DD thought it was "just another fight" that she could not talk TM out of. Very telling indeed! The worst crime of all is TM's parents getting rich off of creating the criminal thug TM & unleashing him onto society to ruin lives of decent people.

Now now...no need to start calling names. If you think about it, GZ kinda fell into the stereotype didnt he?...following black teen in the dark because he was suspicious but committed no crime. Why didnt red flags start going off in GZs head at some point? Like: Hmm this kid seems to be getting irritated, maybe I should tell him who i am and the situation before things get out of hand? Seems like common sense to me. Situation escalates? try to defuse the situation...dont keep doing what is escalating the situation...you still have observed no crime, dummie.

Concerned citizen?

He was on his way TO the store...not from it. Plus, when GZ called 911 he identified himself as member of neighbor hood watch to them...so to 911 but not Trayvon. According to that GZ saw himself as being on watch...which most do...they arent only concerned when they are "on patrol'...they always have their eyes open.

Plus, when GZ called 911 he identified himself as member of neighbor hood watch to them...so to 911 but not Trayvon.

i dont think that happened

Zimmerman:We’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood and there’s a real suspicious guy. It’s Retreat View Circle. The best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle.

Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police

Now now...no need to start calling names. If you think about it, GZ kinda fell into the stereotype didnt he?...following black teen in the dark because he was suspicious but committed no crime. Why didnt red flags start going off in GZs head at some point? Like: Hmm this kid seems to be getting irritated, maybe I should tell him who i am and the situation before things get out of hand? Seems like common sense to me. Situation escalates? try to defuse the situation...dont keep doing what is escalating the situation...you still have observed no crime, dummie.

Because they always get away.

Concerned citizen?

Plus, when GZ called 911 he identified himself as member of neighbor hood watch to them...so to 911 but not Trayvon.

Zimmerman:We’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood and there’s a real suspicious guy. It’s Retreat View Circle. The best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle.

Thanks Jon.

I didn't think he had mentioned neighborhood watch.

And he is on his way to the store, not from...but still, he has his firearm with him while he runs errands...he is not on patrol.

And he see this person who he thinks is acting suspiciously.

And as a concerned citizen...he calls it in.

[Supposition] He doesn't want to invoke the neighborhood watch, because he has his firearm on him and he's not supposed to patrol while wearing his firearm.

When he meets the police, he will make a declaration that he is armed...that's pretty standard, to avoid any confusion.

And he doesn't want to set a bad example or create a situation with a police report that says "armed neighborhood watchman"...[/Supposition]

Last edited:

Thanks Jon.

And he is on his way to the store, not from...but still, he has his firearm with him while he runs errands...he is not on patrol.

[Supposition] He doesn't want to invoke the neighborhood watch, because he has his firearm on him and he's not supposed to patrol while wearing his firearm.

When he meets the police, he will make a declaration that he is armed...that's pretty standard, to avoid any confusion.

And he doesn't want to set a bad example with a police report that says "armed neighborhood watchman"...[/Supposition]

yes another one of the myths floating around about zimmerman

i dont think he had time to talk things out with martin

going back to deedee and the snitch thing

that makes me think that martin was probably listening

to zimmerman talking to the police

I think the prosecution has brought in DNA testing in an attempt to prove certain things could not have happened as Zimmerman claims them to have...like trying to prove that Trayvon never touched the gun.

On that issue, I think that the jury will remember that Zimmerman said he thought that Trayvon was reaching for the gun. He didn't say that he ever touched it.

At first, Zimmerman said he did touch it.

Seriously, do I have to get the link. It was shown so many times in here already.

DAMN.

Seriously who cares. You all want the DNA to mean something. GZ's DNA was not on the trigger. So, in turn, how can you take any of the DNA on the gun into account? If the admitted shooter does not have DNA on the trigger that he admitted pulling, what does TM's DNA not being on the gun prove?

That's an excellent question. Lack of DNA on the gun apparently means little.

I still want to see a link showing that Zimmerman originally said that Martin touched the gun, if he really said it.

Thanks Jon.

And he doesn't want to set a bad example with a police report that says "armed neighborhood watchman"...[/Supposition]

Youre right...he didnt identify himself as one...but its pretty clear he was acting as one...which I dont have a problem with...its good for the neighborhood to report suspicious behavior...just not following in the dark armed....carrying as a means to defend yourself unprovoked is one thing...carrying and pursuing in the dark is another.

Its funny to me that Zimmerman was too scared to tell 911 where he lived because the suspect may be listening...at the same time he appears as the creep in the dark following someone to their home.

If he was listening to Zimmerman, then how was Martin able to be at his house at the same time? As some in here say.

Last edited:
At first, Zimmerman said he did touch it.

Seriously, do I have to get the link. It was shown so many times in here already.

DAMN.

Seriously who cares. You all want the DNA to mean something. GZ's DNA was not on the trigger. So, in turn, how can you take any of the DNA on the gun into account? If the admitted shooter does not have DNA on the trigger that he admitted pulling, what does TM's DNA not being on the gun prove?

I still want to see a link showing that Zimmerman originally said that Martin touched the gun, if he really said it.

lack of DNA does not mean anything it certainly does not mean something

was not touched

Thanks Jon.

If he was listening to Zimmerman, then how was Martin able to be at his house at the same time? As some in here say.

deedee said he made it home (she knew this from voices in the background)

then she said he went back

i think we are going to be hearing from deedee next week

she is subject to recall

she is subject to recall

How is he there and listening to GZs phone call at the same time...doesnt make sense.

she is subject to recall

How is he there and listening to GZs phone call at the same time...doesnt make sense.

what

he went back

he didnt stay there

lack of DNA does not mean anything it certainly does not mean something

was not touched

I still want to see proof that Zimmerman ever said Martin touched the gun. Zona said it's so and apparently has a link he could give. So I want to see it.

she is subject to recall

what

he went back

he didnt stay there

Serino said it was impossible given the timestamps of the two phone calls...its two and a half football fields round trip in the dark and rain while talking on the phone and according to you listening to another.

Do you believe this from rachel: This makes no sense with him being home.

She testified that Martin described the man following him as "a creepy-ass cracker" and he thought he had evaded him. But she said a short time later Martin let out a profanity.

Martin said Zimmerman was behind him and she heard Martin ask: "What are you following me for?"

She then heard what sounded like Martin's phone earpiece drop into the grass and she heard him say, "Get off! Get off!" The phone then went dead, she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back