The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they were moving that all of his testimony be stricken.

At any rate she allowed it all. Prosecution is fucked.
Not what I heard. She granted Prosecutions motion to bar the witness from testifying regarding GZ's post traumatic stress problems.

That may be a consolation prize to the prosecution for losing the other two motions. I'm betting they are literally sick about the coming toxicology testimony.

My bad. You were speaking to the previous motion. She just gave the state a bone.

Sarah's good people.

IMO she is totally biased in her opinion in this case...

...but she is none the less good people. :thup:

For the record, I totally agree with this statement. Sarah is a brave girl coming in her and standing up for what she believes. Kudos to her :clap2:

I totally disagree with everything she says ;) but she has some balls to be in here with the vipers and smiles about it.

Sarah is the viper and if it weren't for welfare she wouldn't have a pit to hiss in.

Weed does not make you incapable of being angry or being able to fight

I agree. Of course, I have not said otherwise.

Generally, though, it tends to make people more docile.

THC, stays in the bloodstream for 30 days after use.

It metabolizes, too; and so there is less and less in the system, as time passes.

But that's not the question.

And I speak academically of course. Yeah. That's the ticket. It's not like a I would have ever dabbled any in my liberal college days.

:eusa_angel:

I think they were moving that all of his testimony be stricken.

Not what I heard. She granted Prosecutions motion to bar the witness from testifying regarding GZ's post traumatic stress problems.

Well , she allowed the toxicology testimony, and the testimony about the screaming. She barred the witness from testifying that Zimmerman acted reasonably in self defense. The problem is that a witness cannot dictate the law to the jury, only the Judge may do such. On this ground I agree with the judge. That won't change anything though. The state's case died early this morning.

When I smoked weed many moons ago, all I wanted to do was pig out and hug my couch. Or, drive around in the wee hours out on country roads listening to james taylor. ;)

I agree. Of course, I have not said otherwise.

Generally, though, it tends to make people more docile.

THC, stays in the bloodstream for 30 days after use.

It metabolizes, too; and so there is less and less in the system, as time passes.

But that's not the question.

And I speak academically of course. Yeah. That's the ticket. It's not like a I would have ever dabbled any in my liberal college days.

:eusa_angel:

College? You waited till college? :D

How is that going to happen and how will that change the fact that Daddy has called two white cops liars. ?

Dang I have to catch you up with the drama.

In the beginning good always overpowered the evils of all man's sins, but it has been written...

That's something else, I got distracted.

In the beginning, the judge ruled against the defense to depo/call Crump, they filed an appeal and the appellate overturned her ruling and they won it. They deposed him over the weekend.

He. Is. Coming. To. The. Stand.

And with any luck and Mark O'Mara skill, that whole cover crap will come out and will be righted.

I apologize for my tardiness your honor. If Crump decides to lie it will be mighty interesting. We now have at least one liar and maybe two. ( ya ya--we can call them something else if you wish but someone is lying. ) That will serve to start a shit storm of racial hatred.

Start? Seriously? Where have you been?

That may be a consolation prize to the prosecution for losing the other two motions. I'm betting they are literally sick about the coming toxicology testimony.

My bad. You were speaking to the previous motion. She just gave the state a bone.

Not necessarily, they can have as many bones as they want, they failed to prove the necessary prerequisites for Murder 2. I don't think they have a case for manslaughter, since they have to successfully make a "heat of passion" argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back