The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't terrify me. It pisses me off.

It does both to me, Avatar. I'm a Florida resident and I carry a concealed weapon. What they are doing to George Zimmerman NOW is something that gun control zealots could do to me if I were ever to use that weapon to defend myself. If you can't use deadly force when someone is sitting on top of you banging your head off concrete then when can you? It basically turns my second amendment rights into a farce. Yes, you have the right to own a gun but if you ever use it then we will put you in prison for aggravated assault! How is that not taking away my right of self defense?

That's why i dont think this is about race. It doesn't hurt their race narrative. But the polarizing factor in this is the right to self defense. The statists dont want us exercising our natural right to self defense.

Obama is using this just like he used the shootings to take away our rights to bear arms...What's even more scary is these people don't even want us to defend ourselves...Look at Britain to realize what our future is if these people win.:(

Or unless your a pro gun brain dead who assumes the shooter is always right.

I've gotten no good response to why Martin ran away just to run back and attack Zimmerman. Nor why a kid with no history of violence attacked him at all. I think only the brain dead can without question pick a side in this.

Well, what does "no history of violence" mean? The pics from his phone certainly suggest violence. I dont know why Martin ran off then came back. Do you think that isn't what happened? Because every piece of circumstantial evidence says it did.

By history of violence I mean criminal history. Or even bringing in kids from school who say he beat them up. This hasnt happened to my knowledge.

Ok, what evidence says he did then? Since the shooting happened a good distance from the car it's clear Zimmerman followed Martin.
Please show evidence that Zimmerman committed a crime if he "followed Martin." What crime was that again? Hello?

An appeal will fix all of this, but in the meantime a man has to sit in jail while the appeal is heard by a higher court.

Will it? Don't get me wrong if convicted I know we will see appeals. But that doesn't mean they will make the correct decision.

Look at the Obamacare ruling. It wasn't right and everyone on the Court knows it.

The 5th Circuit Court has already demonstrated that they will overrule Debra Nelson on any error she makes. I gather any appeal will be heard there as well. That is why I am confident Zimmerman if convicted here will be acquitted there.

Nuhuh! AL just wishes it was part of Pensacola. :tongue:

testarosa said:
Here comes the other homey

I don't care if it's in Alabama, Florida, or Montana...I want some Old Bay Steamer in Ft. Walton right now because of you all!

I don't care if it's in Alabama, Florida, or Montana...I want some Old Bay Steamer in Ft. Walton right now because of y'all

There I fixed it.

All the rednecks live in Florida that's we're having this trial don't all y'all know?

Ok, what is Second Degree Murder and what is Manslaughter? and none of this legal crap either. Just tell me what each says in a way I, yes, even I, would understand it. I know I ask a lot of you and may take some time to get it posted. Try to include pictures and small words. I like pictures and small words I can understand better.

Thank You

An appeal will fix all of this, but in the meantime a man has to sit in jail while the appeal is heard by a higher court.

Will it? Don't get me wrong if convicted I know we will see appeals. But that doesn't mean they will make the correct decision.

Look at the Obamacare ruling. It wasn't right and everyone on the Court knows it.

The 5th Circuit Court has already demonstrated that they will overrule Debra Nelson on any error she makes. I gather any appeal will be heard there as well. That is why I am confident Zimmerman if convicted here will be acquitted there.

Why would it be heard in the 5th circuit? is there a Federal issue im unaware of? State convictions usually go up through the State courts unless there is a Federal issue at hand.

The guns and the race of this case are one thing. The far more reaching travesty that I've witnessed in this court room and prosecution is that your, mine, anyone's right to due process is just lip service. Every person in the country can at least agree that we are entitled to a fair trial. I would defend any person for that right, even Marc and Quick.

Why would it be heard in the 5th circuit? is there a Federal issue im unaware of? State convictions usually go up through the State courts unless there is a Federal issue at hand.

If they submit this to the Florida Supreme Court, then you can forget it. The best route is to go via the 5th Circuit. There is a federal issue since the judge willfully infringed on the defendant's 5th and 14th amendment rights. I have explained countless times why. Since if any of those infringements results in a conviction, they can skip the Florida Supreme Court altogether. Why did they appeal to the Fifth CCA the first time?

Last edited:
Nuhuh! AL just wishes it was part of Pensacola. :tongue:

testarosa said:
Here comes the other homey

I don't care if it's in Alabama, Florida, or Montana...I want some Old Bay Steamer in Ft. Walton right now because of you all!

there used to be a little place--the Hogsbreath, 'Better Than No Breath at All'--I bought a T shirt. Fond memories--just a hole in the wall. Good gumbo and great soft shell crabs. I will never forget ---lol--there is one place in my vicinity that I can get soft shell crabs --I keep promoting the idea that my area needs more seafood restaurants--but no luck. lol.

some sort of ale might be good tonight. maybe I should find my Toby Keith CD--'Angry American'. sometimes that works.

Ok, what is Second Degree Murder and what is Manslaughter? and none of this legal crap either. Just tell me what each says in a way I, yes, even I, would understand it. I know I ask a lot of you and may take some time to get it posted. Try to include pictures and small words. I like pictures and small words I can understand better.

Thank You

You are bound to be disappointed.

The jury will get the standard Florida criminal instructions (the so-called judge's "charge") and that will not be all that clear to them, either.

:eusa_whistle:

Murder 3/child abuse thrown out!!!! :woohoo:

The dishonorable prosecutors had inserted some language in their sole count to support such a charge down, but "neglected" to provide any evidence to support "intent."

Fuck them.

I think "Fuck them" should qualify as an objection.

OBJECTION! Fuck them.

I think those were the words that martin's momma used when she heard the child abuse charges were out the window.

"Waaaat??? Dey no beez chargen him widda chile abus fo gattin muh baby? Fug dem!!! Fug dem rite uppa der creepy cracka azzez!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back