The Old Black Panthers vs the KKK comparison

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
12742036_773792809432168_7627210885742234318_n.jpg

There is no comparison unless black words are consider the same as white physical attacks

There is one EXTREMELY accurate comparison of the 2.

They were both founded and run by Democrats.

Fact.

BLM is more like the KKK. NKKCP. New Klux Klan for Colored People.

You dont have pics to show that comparison either.

Sure we do. They're in the form of news links to blacks violent acts against white people.

There are so many thousands....not enough room to post them all.

Suuure and so many you didnt link to any....I noticed how you changed BLM into just any black person anywhere. You know those arent the same thing but nice try again

The photo looks like the 50's or early 60's. Anything more recent? My ship was in dry dock in Hunters Point Navy Yard in the mid 1960's during the riots. White sailors were told to stay on board in the shipyard or travel in groups in vehicles or buses to get to town. Many white sailors beaten up by angry Blacks back then. A couple links below for people who think that only whites do violence on others.

Black Girl Who Brutally Assaulted White Girl and Baby Arrested...

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The photo looks like the 50's or early 60's. Anything more recent? My ship was in dry dock in Hunters Point Navy Yard in the mid 1960's during the riots. White sailors were told to stay on board in the shipyard or travel in groups in vehicles or buses to get to town. Many white sailors beaten up by angry Blacks back then. A couple links below for people who think that only whites do violence on others.

A couple links below for people who think that only whites do violence on others.

LMAO..Who in the world said that besides the voices?

There is one EXTREMELY accurate comparison of the 2.

They were both founded and run by Democrats.

Fact.

With all due respect I have to disagree with you. The Democrats hated the old Black Panthers. On the other hand the Democrats in California favored Karenga's crew who helped wipe out the old Black Panthers.

Solidly freaking evil was the US and Karenga. For those that are unaware he is the evil bastard who came up with Kwanzaa. The New Black Panthers are fashioned after his old organization. US Organization.

NOT the old Black Panthers.

Last edited:
Just so you know that I am not exaggerating about Karenga who I despise and loathe, he and a couple of others in US were convicted of torturing two women. The torture included whipping the women with electrical cords and hot soldering irons into their mouths, beaten with karate batons, vaginas came into play and other forms of torture.

This is the great leader of Kwanzaa.

Should have shot the bitch.

Just so you know that I am not exaggerating about Karenga who I despise and loathe, he and a couple of others in US were convicted of torturing two women. The torture included whipping the women with electrical cords and hot curling irons inserted into their vaginas.

There is no Kwanzaa leader lol.

Just so you know that I am not exaggerating about Karenga who I despise and loathe, he and a couple of others in US were convicted of torturing two women. The torture included whipping the women with electrical cords and hot curling irons inserted into their vaginas.

Maulana invented Kwanzaa. He created it. Mid 60's.

Maulana invented Kwanzaa. He created it. Mid 60's.

Yes I know, but he isnt the leader of Kwanzaa. Thats like saying the Celts are the leaders of Halloween because it originated there lol

Forum List

Back