The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
The true Jews are not in their land as of this day,the insects in the israel today are Khazars Fake jews.
Revelation 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan these are the occupiers today.and have nothing to do with Jews.

Lookie here, Cheetah is able to type and also read the hate sites. Let's give him a hand and a banana as a prize and set up an interview with Louie Farrakhan to be hired as a secretary with these skills.

Actually, Revelations 3:9 is in the Bible.

Bible Gateway passage: Revelation 3:9 - New International Version

No,I tend to stay away from newly written material.Especially since
John Murdock got something to dowith rewiting the Bible.

The true Jews are not in their land as of this day,the insects in the israel today are Khazars Fake jews.
Revelation 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan these are the occupiers today.and have nothing to do with Jews.

Lookie here, Cheetah is able to type and also read the hate sites. Let's give him a hand and a banana as a prize and set up an interview with Louie Farrakhan to be hired as a secretary with these skills.

FROM GODS TO APES (PART 8)...REVERSE ENGINEERING THE CAUCASIAN RACE

Okay smarty pants this is your blood brother.

Are you kidding?. Why not have your DNA tested to verify that you are Cheetah's relative. You could have appeared in the new Tarzan film swinging from tree to tree.

Since this chimp is designing for Melanin Apparel (everyone should Google this site to see where he is coming from), maybe he can make a few designs featuring himself with Cheetah, his close relative.

lol,don`t get mad,i`m not picking,Lemur monkey is on your DNA.So why you mad at me?
images (1).png
:smartass:

lol,don`t get mad,i`m not picking,Lemur monkey is on your DNA.So why you mad at me?View attachment 80801 :smartass:
The only animals in my DNA are alligators, wolverines and Texas longhorns. All bad ass animals.

So that explains a lot. You have a brain that would fit into half a table spoon, are a member of the weasel family and prefer to follow the herd rather than think for yourself. Yup, sounds about right.

There's been an interesting diversion into the genetics of animal/human hybrids...BUT....this is the IP and we need to get back on topic please :)

Still waiting for your evidence of these fake's that did not exist in any history prior to the mid 20C.

If you knew anything about scripture you would realise that you cant take it as single verses, but as whole chapters. It is not the koran that has to be taken as separate verses as intended by mo'mad . Only a moronic muslim would try and pass of the Bible/Torah as individual verses, as this is how they are taught the koran

Actually, Revelations 3:9 is in the Bible.

Bible Gateway passage: Revelation 3:9 - New International Version

Proving yet again that you are a RACIST MORON and deny the Jews their history and rights

Are you kidding?. Why not have your DNA tested to verify that you are Cheetah's relative. You could have appeared in the new Tarzan film swinging from tree to tree.

Since this chimp is designing for Melanin Apparel (everyone should Google this site to see where he is coming from), maybe he can make a few designs featuring himself with Cheetah, his close relative.

A lot of fake blacks on that site when you look, almost as if the skin tone has been sprayed on or photo shopped

973dfeb1-35ab-4a46-bee3-c35c1a2994c6.jpg

And what the land is, whether it is fat or lean, whether there is wood therein, or not. And be ye of good courage, and bring of the fruit of the land.’ Now the time was the time of the first-ripe grapes.
Numbers 13:20 (The Israel Bible™)

וּמָה הָאָרֶץ הַשְּׁמֵנָה הִוא אִם רָזָה הֲיֵשׁ בָּהּ עֵץ אִם אַיִן וְהִתְחַזַּקְתֶּם וּלְקַחְתֶּם מִפְּרִי הָאָרֶץ וְהַיָּמִים יְמֵי בִּכּוּרֵי עֲנָבִים
במדבר יג:כ

u-ma ha-a-retz hash-may-na he im ra-za ha-yash ba aytz im a-yeen v'-hit-kha-zak-tem ul-kakh-tem mip-ree ha-a-retz v'-ha-ya-meem y'-may bi-ku-ray a-na-veem
Jerusalem Inspiration
Today's verse describes the details of the spying mission sent into the Holy Land from the desert. Did you know that most of the information meant to be gathered was completely agricultural? The richness of the land and the multitude of trees, were a sure sign of blessing meant to encourage the spies. By looking at those same qualities in modern Israel, we feel supremely blessed by the growing, blooming, rich fertile soil of Israel.

lol,don`t get mad,i`m not picking,Lemur monkey is on your DNA.So why you mad at me?View attachment 80801 :smartass:
The only animals in my DNA are alligators, wolverines and Texas longhorns. All bad ass animals.

So that explains a lot. You have a brain that would fit into half a table spoon, are a member of the weasel family and prefer to follow the herd rather than think for yourself. Yup, sounds about right.
Let you tell it,you don`t a Brain.:dig:

The so called Jews in Israel are not true Jews, they are Khazars Ashkenazi Jews Identity theft

The so called Jews in Israel are not true Jews, they are Khazars Ashkenazi Jews Identity theft

Still waiting for the link to their existence prior to the mid 20C when they were invented. No mention even in the afro history books of any such place as Khazaria before say 1980, why is that do you suppose ?

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, I've seen this challenge before; and like then --- I don't believe it makes any significant contribution to the discussion...

P F Tinmore said:
RoccoR said:
P F Tinmore, et al,

Before I answer your questions, let's make sure we all understand the substantive facts of the questions:

First Sentence of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights said:
Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and
peace in the world,

Vienna Declaration and Programme of Action Adopted by the World Conference on Human Rights in Vienna on 25 June 1993 said:
2. All peoples have the right of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status, and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.

Taking into account the particular situation of peoples under colonial or other forms of alien domination or foreign occupation, the World Conference on Human Rights recognizes the right of peoples to take any legitimate action, in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations, to realize their inalienable right of self-determination. The World Conference on Human Rights considers the denial of the right of self-determination as a violation of human rights and underlines the importance of the effective realization of this right.
10. The World Conference on Human Rights reaffirms the right to development, as established in the Declaration on the Right to Development, as a universal
and inalienable right and an integral part of fundamental human rights.

As stated in the Declaration on the Right to Development, the human person is the central subject of development. While development facilitates the enjoyment of all human rights, the lack of development may not be invoked to justify the abridgement of internationally recognized human rights.

States should cooperate with each other in ensuring development and eliminating obstacles to development. The international community should promote an
effective international cooperation for the realization of the right to development and the elimination of obstacles to development. Lasting progress towards the implementation of the right to development requires effective development policies at the national level, as well as equitable economic relations and a favourable economic environment at the international level.

P F Tinmore said:
What part of all this negates the Palestinian's universal, inalienable rights?

What is the dispute over Palestine's international borders that were defined by post war treaties?
(COMMENT)

First, as I have pointed-out before, all people have the exact same Universal and Inalienable Rights (Hypothetical Description of Conditions NOT in Evidence: All people have the same dimension of rights everywhere; --- however, the Rights in North America are different that the Middle East or the Far East) .

Second, "the Special Committee on the Situation with regard to the Implementation of the Declaration on the Granting of Independence of Colonial Countries and Peoples (also known as the Special Committee on decolonization or C-24), the United Nations entity exclusively devoted to the issue of decolonization, was established in 1961 by the General Assembly with the purpose of monitoring the implementation of the Declaration (General Assembly Resolution 1514 (XV) of 14 December 1960)." According to the UN Committee 24, there are no (None - NADA) such entities in the Middle East.

Third, the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) have exercised their "rights to Self-determination" many more times than have the Jewish People.

Fourth, the Jewish Immigrants became permanent residents and gains citizenship within the meaning of the laws enforce at the time. And those same Jewish Immigrants, by virtue of that citizenship (the same citizenship held by the HoAP) became equal inhabitants of the territory.

Fifth, the Jewish Inhabitants had the exact same "rights" as the HoAP inhabitants.

Sixth, the HoAP did not cooperate of by 1923, the Mandatory had made at least three attempt was made to establish an institution through which the Arab population of Palestine could be brought into cooperation with the government. The mandatory Power now proposed “the establishment of an Arab Agency in Palestine which will occupy a position exactly analogous to that accorded to the Jewish Agency”. The Arab Agency would have the right to be consulted on all matters relating to immigration, on which it was recognised that “the views of the Arab community were entitled to special consideration”. The Arab leaders declined that this offer on the ground that it would not satisfy the aspirations of the Arab people. They added that, never having recognised the status of the Jewish Agency, they had no desire for the establishment of an Arab Agency on the same basis. These rejections by their Right of Self-Determination had a grave impact on the tutelage provided by Mandatory on behalf of the League. Thus not rendering meaning to Article 22(2) of the Covenant.

Finally, the contributing factor for the more that half-century in a lack of progress in the "Right to Development" expected by the Vienna Convention has lead to a taken the HoAP people backwards. The Jewish cooperation in tutelage (not the only contributing factor, but certainly one major factor) has lead to Israel being ranked 18th today in Human Development, outstripping in some of the most oil rich nations of the world, and ranking higher every than any of the Arab League Aggressor Nations and Arab Participants in the 1948 War of Independence, the 1967 Six Day War, and the 1973 Yom Kipper War.

No matter what objective yardstick you might use in the evaluation of the two peoples (Israelis 'vs' Palestinians) there is no open view where the investors in Israel did not receive many more times the value in their return-on-investment (ROI) than did the investors in any of the Arab Nations. In fact, the HoAP demonstrated their appreciation to the Jordanians in the Black September Movement of 1970. And the Government of Yemen is a failed state. Hezbollah has taken-over the al-Bekka Valley in Lebanon. Syria is a complete shambles.

Most Respectfully,
R
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights uses the term "peoples." You use the term "people." Those have different meanings. Why did you do that?
(COMMENT)

Actually, the International Bill of Human Rights (Part "A" being the UDHR) uses the term "members of the human family") (as published by the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights) in the very first paragraph of the Preamble.

Notice in the in the very next paragraph, the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights uses the phrase: human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people" --- as opposed to "peoples."

Corroborating Source: A/RES/3/217 A

This argument is subterfuge. The difference between "Peoples and People;" --- trying to push the true nature of the subject away from the forefront. If you are going to make a point along this line, then make it. Don't hold us in suspense.
-------------------------
When they talk about people they mean everyone in general without distinction. Like in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

When they talk about peoples, they are referring to different groups of people defined by different territories. There are rights applied to peoples that do not apply to people.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, I've seen this challenge before; and like then --- I don't believe it makes any significant contribution to the discussion...

P F Tinmore said:
RoccoR said:
P F Tinmore, et al,

Before I answer your questions, let's make sure we all understand the substantive facts of the questions:

Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and
peace in the world,

Vienna Declaration and Programme of Action Adopted by the World Conference on Human Rights in Vienna on 25 June 1993 said:
2. All peoples have the right of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status, and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.

Taking into account the particular situation of peoples under colonial or other forms of alien domination or foreign occupation, the World Conference on Human Rights recognizes the right of peoples to take any legitimate action, in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations, to realize their inalienable right of self-determination. The World Conference on Human Rights considers the denial of the right of self-determination as a violation of human rights and underlines the importance of the effective realization of this right.
10. The World Conference on Human Rights reaffirms the right to development, as established in the Declaration on the Right to Development, as a universal

As stated in the Declaration on the Right to Development, the human person is the central subject of development. While development facilitates the enjoyment of all human rights, the lack of development may not be invoked to justify the abridgement of internationally recognized human rights.

States should cooperate with each other in ensuring development and eliminating obstacles to development. The international community should promote an
effective international cooperation for the realization of the right to development and the elimination of obstacles to development. Lasting progress towards the implementation of the right to development requires effective development policies at the national level, as well as equitable economic relations and a favourable economic environment at the international level.

P F Tinmore said:

What is the dispute over Palestine's international borders that were defined by post war treaties?
(COMMENT)

First, as I have pointed-out before, all people have the exact same Universal and Inalienable Rights (Hypothetical Description of Conditions NOT in Evidence: All people have the same dimension of rights everywhere; --- however, the Rights in North America are different that the Middle East or the Far East) .

Second, "the Special Committee on the Situation with regard to the Implementation of the Declaration on the Granting of Independence of Colonial Countries and Peoples (also known as the Special Committee on decolonization or C-24), the United Nations entity exclusively devoted to the issue of decolonization, was established in 1961 by the General Assembly with the purpose of monitoring the implementation of the Declaration (General Assembly Resolution 1514 (XV) of 14 December 1960)." According to the UN Committee 24, there are no (None - NADA) such entities in the Middle East.

Third, the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) have exercised their "rights to Self-determination" many more times than have the Jewish People.

Fourth, the Jewish Immigrants became permanent residents and gains citizenship within the meaning of the laws enforce at the time. And those same Jewish Immigrants, by virtue of that citizenship (the same citizenship held by the HoAP) became equal inhabitants of the territory.

Fifth, the Jewish Inhabitants had the exact same "rights" as the HoAP inhabitants.

Sixth, the HoAP did not cooperate of by 1923, the Mandatory had made at least three attempt was made to establish an institution through which the Arab population of Palestine could be brought into cooperation with the government. The mandatory Power now proposed “the establishment of an Arab Agency in Palestine which will occupy a position exactly analogous to that accorded to the Jewish Agency”. The Arab Agency would have the right to be consulted on all matters relating to immigration, on which it was recognised that “the views of the Arab community were entitled to special consideration”. The Arab leaders declined that this offer on the ground that it would not satisfy the aspirations of the Arab people. They added that, never having recognised the status of the Jewish Agency, they had no desire for the establishment of an Arab Agency on the same basis. These rejections by their Right of Self-Determination had a grave impact on the tutelage provided by Mandatory on behalf of the League. Thus not rendering meaning to Article 22(2) of the Covenant.

Finally, the contributing factor for the more that half-century in a lack of progress in the "Right to Development" expected by the Vienna Convention has lead to a taken the HoAP people backwards. The Jewish cooperation in tutelage (not the only contributing factor, but certainly one major factor) has lead to Israel being ranked 18th today in Human Development, outstripping in some of the most oil rich nations of the world, and ranking higher every than any of the Arab League Aggressor Nations and Arab Participants in the 1948 War of Independence, the 1967 Six Day War, and the 1973 Yom Kipper War.

No matter what objective yardstick you might use in the evaluation of the two peoples (Israelis 'vs' Palestinians) there is no open view where the investors in Israel did not receive many more times the value in their return-on-investment (ROI) than did the investors in any of the Arab Nations. In fact, the HoAP demonstrated their appreciation to the Jordanians in the Black September Movement of 1970. And the Government of Yemen is a failed state. Hezbollah has taken-over the al-Bekka Valley in Lebanon. Syria is a complete shambles.

Most Respectfully,
R
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights uses the term "peoples." You use the term "people." Those have different meanings. Why did you do that?
(COMMENT)

Actually, the International Bill of Human Rights (Part "A" being the UDHR) uses the term "members of the human family") (as published by the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights) in the very first paragraph of the Preamble.

Notice in the in the very next paragraph, the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights uses the phrase: human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people" --- as opposed to "peoples."

This argument is subterfuge. The difference between "Peoples and People;" --- trying to push the true nature of the subject away from the forefront. If you are going to make a point along this line, then make it. Don't hold us in suspense.
When they talk about people they mean everyone in general without distinction. Like in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

When they talk about peoples, they are referring to different groups of people defined by different territories. There are rights applied to peoples that do not apply to people.
all and good.But your law does`nt to me,therefore it`s worthless.I answer to law the law of the land,then i answer to Morocco,1787 Peace And Friendship Treaty.Jew-ish is not a people,first thing,Secondly they are occupier of Israel like stolen it.they are not liked, or Loved any where on the planet.

P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:
RoccoR said:
P F Tinmore, et al,

peace in the world,

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

all and good.But your law does`nt to me,therefore it`s worthless.I answer to law the law of the land,then i answer to Morocco,1787 Peace And Friendship Treaty.Jew-ish is not a people,first thing,Secondly they are occupier of Israel like stolen it.they are not liked, or Loved any where on the planet.
How come, Mr. Schwarzer, that even Black people marry Jews if nobody on this planet likes them? Do you think that everyone on this planet likes Black people, especially those like you? Think again. Now let's hear you sing along. Perhaps you can teach it to those in the Boko Haram to keep their minds off killing Christians.

Looks like Mr. Schwarzer is taking time off from his duties as chief designer for Melanin Apparel, which if the readers will remember was his original avatar (the logo for the company) when he started posting on this forum.

And what the land is, whether it is fat or lean, whether there is wood therein, or not. And be ye of good courage, and bring of the fruit of the land.’ Now the time was the time of the first-ripe grapes.

וּמָה הָאָרֶץ הַשְּׁמֵנָה הִוא אִם רָזָה הֲיֵשׁ בָּהּ עֵץ אִם אַיִן וְהִתְחַזַּקְתֶּם וּלְקַחְתֶּם מִפְּרִי הָאָרֶץ וְהַיָּמִים יְמֵי בִּכּוּרֵי עֲנָבִים

u-ma ha-a-retz hash-may-na he im ra-za ha-yash ba aytz im a-yeen v'-hit-kha-zak-tem ul-kakh-tem mip-ree ha-a-retz v'-ha-ya-meem y'-may bi-ku-ray a-na-veem
Jerusalem Inspiration
Today's verse describes the details of the spying mission sent into the Holy Land from the desert. Did you know that most of the information meant to be gathered was completely agricultural? The richness of the land and the multitude of trees, were a sure sign of blessing meant to encourage the spies. By looking at those same qualities in modern Israel, we feel supremely blessed by the growing, blooming, rich fertile soil of Israel.
It was the same under the Palestinians BUT Zionist Trash made out NO ONE LIVED THERE....what a joke

Jerusalem Inspiration

Hi Hoss,Like your Pro Zionist stance,who are not Original Jews but a polyglot of other peoples(A VERSION),so too is your above vid by Boney M (A VERSION)
Herewith is the ORIGINAL circa 1969 by the Melodians....Rivers of Babylon is actually PSALM 137 verse 1......Enjoy Hossy

I would also like to share with you friend a Reggae rendition of PSALM 23 which I feel suits you very well indeed....You Are A Good Man Hoss

And to round off this Biblical Trilogy .....The 1965 Original of River Jordan,by The Basses with the Soul Vendors(Lynn Taitt and the Jets)

Steve

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back