The one 2016 election photo that should make you vomit.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I get it. A good 40% of our population are full retards who will vote Democrat until we are a 3rd world shithole.

But God damn....IS THIS what you want in full control of the world's lone superpower:

gettyimages-543300058.jpg

Girls!? Ewwwww!!!! They can't be president ! Back to the kitchen with you!

Two liars holding hands, not exactly America's best and brightest. Can anyone name even a single career accomplishment that in some way qualifies these idiots to be POTUS?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww both girls in blue....

I can say so much more.....I won't :laugh:

What's the point of this thread ? We should choose a prez based on looks ? Have you ever taken a look at trump ?

Another example of right wing war on women .

That Bucs90 is against it means it must be best for the nation. He clearly is among the most hateful and useless people I've ever encountered. That the normal peanut gallery all chimed in with their dime store "humor" confirms it.

What's the point of this thread ? We should choose a prez based on looks ? Have you ever taken a look at trump ?

it isn't their looks that makes people want to vomit. It's the witches brew swirling around in their heads.

it isn't their looks that makes people want to vomit. It's the witches brew swirling around in their heads.

Well you sure proved me wrong on that woman hating thing!

That Bucs90 is against it means it must be best for the nation. He clearly is among the most hateful and useless people I've ever encountered. That the normal peanut gallery all chimed in with their dime store "humor" confirms it.

And quite the ironic OP considering his avatar...

Forum List

Back