The one 2016 election photo that should make you vomit.

Future president and vice president of the US.
:boobies::boobies:

Even if they were not the best for the jobs, it would still be fun to watch the RWNJ traitors' heads exploding.
:FIREdevil::FIREdevil:

Americans will not vote for that couple of scums.

They are a joke.

America is a sick fucking joke.

Then leave.

What is sick is the way RWNJ traitors attack their own country. All day, every day, you whining failures are here, bitching and complaining because blacks took your wimmen, Mexicans took your high paying strawberry picking jobs and somehow you just don't feel quite so powerful as you want.

Face it. Little Finger ain't gonna be prez and you may as well stop blaming everyone else for your own failures.

If you don't feel like a man, go buy a blow up doll.

Or, just leave.

Hilly and Liz have made themselves a joke as people are already calling them smurfettes.

I seriously hope that these two vayjays make the ticket. They will lose most minority voters.

Seriously folks. I don't even need to respond much. Just have to say....you really want us to face off against Putin, Iran, ISIS, domestic gangs, with THIS:

gettyimages-543300058.jpg

Seriously....THIS will be the pair leading American power and greatness against the rest of the world???

gettyimages-543300058.jpg

That Bucs90 is against it means it must be best for the nation. He clearly is among the most hateful and useless people I've ever encountered. That the normal peanut gallery all chimed in with their dime store "humor" confirms it.

And quite the ironic OP considering his avatar...

Do you know who my avatar is?

I get it. A good 40% of our population are full retards who will vote Democrat until we are a 3rd world shithole.

But God damn....IS THIS what you want in full control of the world's lone superpower:

View attachment 79680
Actually I think they are both kind of cute.

Definitely better looking than that comb-over The Donald has.

Sound a lot better than him too.

Smarter than him too.

Unfortunately neither of them is as pretty as Rubio. But Rubio was all beauty and no brains.

I get it. A good 40% of our population are full retards who will vote Democrat until we are a 3rd world shithole.

But God damn....IS THIS what you want in full control of the world's lone superpower:

View attachment 79680

Since dumb ass Republicans went and nominated Trump it's pretty much inevitable.

Seriously folks. I don't even need to respond much. Just have to say....you really want us to face off against Putin, Iran, ISIS, domestic gangs, with THIS:

View attachment 79684
This picture might cut down on ISIS rapes. It's the ultimate boner shrinker.
You're not voting for them to pick them up as sorority dates.

You're voting for them because they have brains and The Donald does not.

View attachment 79684
This picture might cut down on ISIS rapes. It's the ultimate boner shrinker.
You're not voting for them to pick them up as sorority dates.

You're voting for them because they have brains and The Donald does not.

those two.....!@@#$%^^

have brains?

:lmao::lmao:

give us a freaking break

Forum List

Back