The one 2016 election photo that should make you vomit.

Future president and vice president of the US.
:boobies::boobies:

Even if they were not the best for the jobs, it would still be fun to watch the RWNJ traitors' heads exploding.
:FIREdevil::FIREdevil:
The right wing does not care who is best for the job. The believe that whatever the cost, women should not be leading this country simply because they are women.

You're the bunch that votes solely on skin color and genitalia.

Buzz off kid.

Future president and vice president of the US.
:boobies::boobies:

Even if they were not the best for the jobs, it would still be fun to watch the RWNJ traitors' heads exploding.
:FIREdevil::FIREdevil:
The right wing does not care who is best for the job. The believe that whatever the cost, women should not be leading this country simply because they are women.

I don't have a problem with a female President. Unlike you, I don't based whether or not someone is qualified by what's between her legs and vote for her BECAUSE she's a woman.

Neither one of those two have the ability to teach a fish to swim.

I get it. A good 40% of our population are full retards who will vote Democrat until we are a 3rd world shithole.

But God damn....IS THIS what you want in full control of the world's lone superpower:

View attachment 79680

It's peat and repeat.

Warren is the veep speculation. I don't get what bringing a leftist clone of herself brings to her ticket, but then again Hillary doesn't bring anything but a "D" after her name.

On the up side, they could call their fundraising events, Hag Aid

Thank you, I was a little constipated before viewing the photo, now I need to buy an new desk chair.

I imagine that Putin looks at that picture and is shaking in his boots. Not.

Yep. American power and global influence is gonna be handled so well by these two

gettyimages-543300058.jpg

Threats???

images.jpeg
images-1.jpeg
2016-06-28-11-29-13-1723361065.jpeg

DON'T WORRY......WE'RE GONNA HAVE THESE GALS ON THE MISSION!!!

gettyimages-543300058.jpg

Girls!? Ewwwww!!!! They can't be president ! Back to the kitchen with you!

I don't have a problem with a female being President. Unlike you, I won't vote for one BECAUSE she's female.

Ummm. No. HILLARY is extremely qualified .

But the premis of this thread is really sexist and mysoginist

I told you, son, having a vagina does not make her qualified just like black skin color didn't make Obama qualified.

I don't have a problem with a female being President. Unlike you, I won't vote for one BECAUSE she's female.

I told you, son, having a vagina does not make her qualified just like black skin color didn't make Obama qualified.

She has one of the best resumes in recent prez history . Trump has nothing on her .

Sounds like you are the one hung up on her gender .

She has one of the best resumes in recent prez history . Trump has nothing on her .

Sounds like you are the one hung up on her gender .

I'm not the one voting based on her gender and what's between her legs. You are.

Forum List

Back